Blood Roulette

His name was Danny, or so his profile said on a social media app on my phone. He was 23 and a grad student. His picture showed a really cute guy with a puppy. I was horny and it was just my first week at my new school, I am 19 I stand 6’2 and have auburn hair and green eyes a bit on the skinny side at 149# but most of it is muscle, my major is in communications with an emphasis on media. I had cruised the dorms and found a couple guys to my liking but I was still not sure on how to approach them for anything more than a casual friendship. Hence I turned to today’s hookup alternative, hook up apps for phone and computer. I had looked on A4A and BBRT and ran across a couple guys who got my motor running but they seemed content to make plans for later and really weren’t on for now. Then I came across Danny and he seemed eager to meet up.

He met me in the Library Quad and we waked to the nearby coffee shop and had a mocha and a latté, we seemed to hit it off pretty good but I wanted more than a coffee date with this hunk who in person stood 5’11” and was maybe 130# soaking wet he was all muscle like me though and looked to possess a nice package which I was eager to unwrap. We finished our drinks and we headed out across the quad discussing our goals and living conditions, I explained to him I lived in the residence halls and had a roommate who was quite sexy but I wasn’t sure if he was into guys or not. He explained he lived at a frat house just off of campus and had fooled around with several of the brothers but it wasn’t the ultimate hookup place, we had been walking for about 15 minutes when he pushed me into a dark passageway and began kissing me, really making out with me while caressing my hard body. His hands found my belt buckle and undid the clasp then worked my button open and zipper down. His hands were stroking my stiff rod as his was tenting in his pants. He dropped to his knees and began sucking my cock through the material of my jock strap I wore at his request. Soon my cock no longer fit in the pouch and all 9 inches of it sprang out the side he engulfed it into his mouth taking the whole thing down his throat. At 19 I had only had limited experience with guys and this was a first for me being deep throated, he soon had me shooting cum down his gullet and I was spent. He came back up to kiss me and I could taste cum on his palate. He thanked me for my contribution and walked me back to my dorm room Kissing me once again as we entered my room, my roommate was away for the weekend and wouldn’t be back for a couple hours. We made out in my room for a bit before he had me hard again and once again he was in my pants pulling my cock from its restraints, this time however he bent over and slid his ass down my length and worked his ass on my tool till once again he had me shooting my wad deep in his gut.

It was then that I asked if he was negative and he told me he currently was his last test was a week prior and that I was the first person to fuck him in a few weeks. He made out with me some more then told me I could find him on a web site called Breeding zone whenever I needed to get ahold of him and I could also reach him at BBRT, he left shortly after and my roommate returned about a half hour later, commenting it smelled of sex in our room, and it kind of turned him on.

Later that night I awoke to the sounds of my hunky roomie beating his meat and muttering my name… the game was on to see how long it would take me to conquer my hunky bunk mate, it took him about 15 minutes to finally shoot his wad, I watched in the dim light of the room as he wiped up the cum he hadn’t scooped up and licked off his fingers he then stuffed the pair of boxers under his bunk. I then fell back to sleep, wakening hours later to him shuffling around looking for his towel, butt ass naked, I turned my head only to have him shove his ass almost close enough for me to lick. “oh there it is” as he retrieved his towel from beneath his desk wrapped it around it and headed off to the showers. I got up and reached under his bed and retrieved his boxers and held them to my nose the aroma of his spunk still ripe filling my nostrils and giving me a raging boner. I didn’t want to get caught with Rick’s boxers pressed to my face so I tossed them back under his bunk on top of his trainers, just as Rick re-entered the room I turned around my cock pointing straight at him “whoa Pete I glad you are happy to see me but I don’t swing that way” he said with a sheepish grin. I laughed and told him I routinely get up with raging boners he’d just have to get used to it. I checked my phone and noticed a text from Danny he asked me to meet him for lunch, and I could have him for my dessert.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lunchtime

Danny had me meet him at the café near the bio building, we had a nice lunch then he showed me a vacant building, he said he had plans for converting it into a research lab, not saying what kind of research. He asked if I would like to be involved, maybe hook up a video surveillance system so that he could record the research sessions, I told him it would be honored to help him, he backed me into a corner and kissed me, I think I was falling for him. We kissed and he unbuttoned my jeans then extracted my rigid cock before sucking it into his mouth, taking it deep into his throat, caressing my glans with his throat muscles. Bobbing up and down on my cock he brought me to the brink of orgasm before bending over and taking my cock deep into his pre-lubed hole, he worked his hole on my pole until I shoot my load deep in his bowel.

I went back to classes feeling sated and drained of cum, Danny had made me cum three times during lunch, but I don’t remember him dropping his load so I figured he was saving up his spunk for a ultimate sex party. Later after class I checked my phone to see I had a message from Danny asking me to meet him at the warehouse after dinner. I texted back that I would and since I was near a campus rest room stepped in and took a shot of my hardening cock and sent it to him. I got back to my dorm room to find Rick sitting in his boxers (the same ones from last night) doing his homework on the computer, or so I thought he was doing homework, he excused himself, I detected a slight boner and a distinct wet spot on the boxers, he brushed past me in the doorway and I also detected the smell of testosterone-cum permeating his presence. His pheromones made me hornier then I was before I entered our room, I glanced over at the computer and although his chem notes were on the screen, the tabs at the bottom of the page indicated a web browser open, I quickly clicked to see that he had been browsing a hot gay hookup-video website, I clicked back to his chem notes and began removing my clothes, stripping down to the sexy designer briefs I had been wearing and hopped on my bed and pulled up my laptop and began going over my notes for the day , arraigning them for future study access Rick came back into the room with a kind of sheepish look on his face, “man I had to pee so bad, I just made it” I chuckled and returned to my studying knowing full well the sight of my athletic body in skimpy undies would take their toll if he was at all interested in guys. We studied together for about 10 minutes before Rick spoke up and flopped down next to me on my bed, his cock and balls drooping out of his boxers, his cock slowly stiffening, he placed a hand on my thigh and apologized for his comments earlier from that morning, stating he knew they sounded homophobic and he didn’t want it to offend me, or change our friendship. I told him that I was not offended and asked him if he wanted to accompany me to the warehouse that evening to meet Danny, I knew Danny would enjoy his athletic physic as much as I did and that maybe I’d get to play with both.

I hadn’t reacted to his touch although it took all my will power not to, my cock was already stiffening in my briefs when he had sat down near me, and so it didn’t get much harder at his touch. I was shocked but not surprised he wanted to assure me that my gayness didn’t bother him. I suggested we get ready for dinner and stood before rick with my hard on tenting my briefs, slipping my briefs down and letting my cock flop out I said I wanted to take a shower before eating then wrapped my towel around my waist and headed for the bathroom. I made my shower quick waiting to see if Rick would take the bait and follow, but he didn’t so I dried off and headed back to the room being quiet as I approached the room I walked in to find Rick shooting his load onto his abdominals and chest. I walked over and licked it off then spit it into his shocked face his mouth being open he gulped down the spunk as I kissed his lips and whispered “our little secret” I dressed and so did he. We went to the commons to eat and he commented that his cum never tasted as good as to when I spat it back into his mouth.

After dinner Rick and I went to the warehouse and met up with Danny who had a schematic of the building, with a series of room toward the front and a large area left open to the back, Danny told us the majority of the smaller room near the front would be used as exam/interview rooms and would need to be fitted with cameras for monitoring, Rick piped in that he was a computer science major and could help with the networking and Danny asked if he could also help with the data collection and compilation. Rick was ecstatic that he had a commissioned Job, doing what he wanted to do in his field of study. Danny had already rented the warehouse and we were the first to see his initial plans, he lead us to the back of the warehouse to a loading door and opened it, there was a van parked out back and he asked us to help him unload it. Rick looked at me and I glanced at Danny

“So you asked us here to be your pack mules “ Rick joked.

“No, no nothing like that, just thought you guys might want to get a glimpse of phase two of the study”

Danny opened the back of the van and it was packed with odd shaped boxes, he pulled out a large box and passed it to me, then another to Rick, we carried them in and went out for a few more, making several trips, Rick was the first to strip off his shirt revealing his sweaty toned body, Danny followed suit and removed his as well, followed by me, three studly hunks shirtless and sweaty in the warehouse. We finished bringing in the boxes as Danny took inventory of the cargo sorting it into several piles, he pulled out a second schematic for the back portion of the warehouse and then opened one of the boxes, it contained rubberized floor tiles In 2x2 squares. Danny directed Rick to get a broom from a closet and we proceeded to sweep a section of the floor then lay down the interlocking tiles, and soon had a large section covered in a cushiony rubberized flooring. Danny then went to another set of boxes

“Here’s where the fun begins”

He began handing me parts of what looked like a jungle gym tubular sections and cross supports and a bag full of nuts and bolts. He pulled out a tape measure and some masking tape and consulting his drawing marked out a section on the new rubberize floor. Rick and I started screwing the parts together and Danny brought the completed section over to the marked out area and completed the assembly. We had some sort of frame built when Danny pulled out the final pieces of the device some chains and what looked like a large bath mat and stirrups. He hooked the chains into the frame and attached the large mat between the chains and the stirrups on one end then turned around and asked

“who wants to try it out first”

Rick and I glanced at each other not sure what he meant, Danny stepped up to Rick and caressed his sweaty chest, “I think you’ll do nicely” as he guided him to the sling, causing him to sit back into the device. Rick leaned back as Danny lifted his legs into the stirrups. I stood in disbelief as Danny manipulated Rick into a compromising position, Danny motioned for me to come alongside the sling “this my boys is called a sling and it is used not as a torture device but as a sexual aide in positioning the recipient of the sexual act correctly. He reached forward and unbuckled Rick’s belt then unbuttoned his shorts, proceeding to slide the shorts down under his ass and up his legs until they’d go no further, he released one leg from the stirrup and slipped the shorts down and off that leg, then proceeded to slid the pants down pulling them through the stirrup on the other leg. Rick had donned his jock strap and looked sexy laying there ass exposed, cock straining the material. I had begun massaging his chest while Danny worked on the pants and Ricks nipples were standing at attention as well, we were working Rick my hot roommate into a sexual frenzy when Danny stopped for a moment and reached into another box and pulled out three small items wrapped in plastic, he unwrapped first one the asked Rick to put the item between cheek and gum, he then did the same for me, and finally himself, he set the three test swabs aside and said just to be sure. He then set a timer on his watch and went back to seducing me and Rick. When the timer went off he took a quick glance at the testing devices and declared that all three of us were negative. He then went back to teasing Rick as I slipped my cock into ricks mouth Danny began fingering his virgin hole, Rick was moaning on my cock and I was about to lose my seed down his throat when Danny pulled me around and guided me up to Ricks hole. The brief interlude reset my orgasm clock and the feel of Ricks tight hole on my shaft put off my cumin for a bit, Danny caressed my chest and fingered my hole while I slowly slid in an out of Ricks hole, I was getting close again as I felt Danny slid into my nearly virgin hole (I had been fucked twice before by a friend from high school my first year of college) using his spit and precum for lube, the sharp pain momentarily slowed my orgasm but as I worked my cock into Rick and Danny pounded me from behind I was soon on a course to the inevitable and began shooting deep into my roommates rectum unable to pull out as Danny held me tight and blasted his juice into my semen virginal hole so two of us lost our cum cherries. Rick receiving his first load from me and I receiving mine From Danny. I had never let my friend cum in me during my freshmen year, and I normally pulled out when I topped so breeding was new to me.

Rick had never had sex with a guy before but had found us to be so sexy he couldn’t resist experimenting. We got rick out of the sling and handed him his shorts, as we began walking to the front of the warehouse he was quiet and reserved, and really didn’t say much on our way back to our dorm room, I kissed Danny goodbye and Rick hugged him outside the residence hall, we walked in silence back to the room. Rick entered first and headed for his bunk, I turned the light on and closed the door, and shortly after the door latched Rick began sobbing, I went to him and cradled his head

“there, there it’ll be ok”

“I’m straight, or at least I thought I was, but here I am with your load up my ass and all I can think about is how good it felt” he sobbed

“Maybe you’re bi”

“No, I’ve been fighting these feelings all my life, sure I’ve dated even fucked chicks, but tonight made it clear its cock and ass I really want”

“You sure it wasn’t just in the moment for you”

“No, tonight it was the real thing, I thought I just was attracted to you because you are so sexy and hot, but now I know I want guys”

He tilted his face up and passionately kissed my lips, I pulled his tee-shirt over his head and sucked on his nipples, and he reached down and stroked my stiffening organ through my shorts. I caressed his body and helped him remove his shorts as he unbuttoned mine, we were soon both naked and in each other’s arms, caressing and kissing, stroking our hard-on’s together. As we wrestled on his bed I soon found his cock head poking at my anus, it’s slimy precum coating my outer ring and begging for entrance to my inner sanctum, he kissed me deeper and pushed forward, his glans sliding through my sphincter and impaling me on his entire cock in one smooth movement, using his precum and Danny’s load for lube, he began working his cock in and out of my hungry hole. He fucked me for about ten minutes the picked up the pace slamming into my ass then in one final deep thrust began unloading his spunk into me. “now I carry your DNA and you mine, e are cum brothers, for at least tonight”

Preparation

Rick and I had been roommates for three week prior to our meeting with Danny, teasing each other with our sculpted bodies and almost ever present hard on’s. Danny had woken up the hidden desires in Rick, and now we fooled around almost every chance we got, we had both began receiving progress updates from Danny but had yet to meet back up with him in almost a week, September was quickly coming to an end and the mornings and evenings were beginning to be brisk. I had just gotten back from my class early on Friday afternoon when Rick jumped on me and slung an arm around my shoulder, “Hey Justin you check your phone lately” I had to admit I hadn’t as the battery was getting low, when he informed me he had gotten a text from Danny inviting us to a Business dinner and that Danny would be sending a car around 6 to pick us up. He showed me the text which indicated we should dress casually. We made out for a while and enjoyed some horse play in our room the rest of the afternoon, at around 4:30 Rick suggested we clean up and start preparing for the evenings events, pulling out a shower douche kit “should be clean, never know what might happen” I laughed agreeing with Rick, Who had begun showing his wilder side the more comfortable he got with his new sexuality. We showered and shaved and put on our best casual and were out front of the residence hall at quarter to the hour.

We were passing punches back and forth when a black sedan pulled up and the driver got out and opened the back door for us, Rick piled himself in and slid across the seat so I could get in as well, the driver then got back in front and pulled away from the curb. We were driven across town to a quaint little Italian place, where the driver got out again and once again opened our door, Danny was waiting outside for us and greeted us with Hugs, then lead us into the restaurant, acquiring a nice spacious booth towards the back of the establishment. We sat down on one side and ordered ice tea, Danny stalled a bit then the Driver joined us at the table “gentlemen I would like to introduce Jonathan, my administrative assistant” we exchanged introductions and Danny suggested we select our meals before proceeding on business discussions, we selected our entrees and the wait staff retreated back into the woodwork

“Ok with the meal being decided I should have just enough time, before it is served to present my business opportunity to you young gentlemen, you have already verbally agreed to help but I invited you here to finalize the deal. My name is Daniel Peters the third, I am the youngest of three sons, raised in a conservative Connecticut home, given some of the best education that state could provide there is eight years between me and my middle brother and my eldest brother is two years older than him, my mother always said I was the planned oops since she wanted to have one more before her biological time clock expired. My father is an investment banker, my eldest brother a Lawyer and my middle brother is a contractor, I tell you this because it was my eldest who drew up the contracts Jonathan carries with him and my middle brother is assisting in the construction remodel. My father has assisted me in obtaining financing for my research. Up until today I have used my trust fund to finance the foundation for my project but I am happy to inform you that as of 11:30 today I have a five year commitment for funding from a large pharmaceutical company interested in my research and its outcome. Any questions?”

Rick and I looked at each other and asked a couple clarifying questions and he explained that he was a Biology major minoring in pre-med with an emphasis on infectious diseases, he explained that Jon was a business major with an emphasis on informational systems management. Dinner then arrived and we proceeded to pig out on the ample Spaghetti and meat balls, chicken parmesan and other Italian delights. As we finished Jonathan pulled out some contracts after the table had been cleared and presented each one for our signatures, we signed and Danny welcomed Rick and I as partners in his research project. Danny had ordered a bottle of sparkling cider to toast our partnership, since neither Rick nor Jonathan or I was of legal drinking age. We ate dessert and Jon went to bring the car around.

Rick slid into the car followed by Danny and I before Jon closed the door and slipped back into the driver’s seat and drove us to what looked like a warehouse a short distance away we all got out of the car and I noticed a low thump of dance music emulating from the building each time the door was opened. Danny lead us to the door and held it open for us as we entered what could only be described as a rave, it was filled mostly with college aged boys, a few girls and almost all were bouncing to the beat of the music. Jon had disappeared shortly after we entered but suddenly showed up with drinks in his hand one for each of us. “Don’t worry, not only is this a gay rave it’s also alcohol free” Danny leaned over and shouted at me. As the night wore on many of the boys lost most of their clothing, checking it at the clothes check room before venturing back out onto the dance floor, I was glad that Rick and I had decided on wearing our matching designer jock straps, we were grinding our bodies against what seemed like half the male student body of our university. More than once I had a finger slide up my crack and attempt entrance to my hole, several were wet and I suspected that someone had been passing around lube to open up some asses. We got through the night without being accosted and the boys seemed to be waiting for something, which Danny later informed me was the witching hour were it would become a lockdown situation and the doors would be sealed until 6 in the morning, if you left you were not let back in. I could only imagine what a couple hundred college boys dancing around in undies would do behind locked doors. I was not to find out as Danny and Jonathan ushered Rick and I out of there around 11. Danny informed us that he would like us to come to the research center around 9 in the morning, he told us to wear something light and be best if we rode our bikes over as it would save time rather than walking.

We cuddled when we got back to the dorm room and soon had fallen fast asleep in each other’s arms. I woke the next morning with Rick’s hard cock poking into my ass with a slow rhythm sliding in and out of my hole, then a moan as he flooded my interior with spunk. We dressed, Rick in a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top and I in my gym shorts and a tee shirt, then guided our bikes through the halls, then straddled them and rode the several miles to the ware house. We arrived at the location, not really recognizing it anymore, there was a chain link construction fence around the front and scaffolding all along the demolished and reconstructed face of the building. Danny walked out the new front door when he saw us ride up, coming to the gate and opening it for us. We walked into what might soon to be a waiting/reception area which had a ramp up to a raised floor. Danny had been busy and had recruited several students from the construction engineering department of the University, of whom several had already shown up to work on the facility, most of which were wearing just overalls a few in coveralls. Danny lead us to the area behind what would be the reception desk, a table had been set up with the blueprints set upon it. Danny explained to Rick and I where the cameras and network connections were to be and handed us each a pair of overalls and a tool belt, along with a copy of the blueprints, then showed us where the cable spools were. For the next four hours Rick and I pulled CAT5 and video cables as well as placing and screwing in the junction boxes. We had most of the cables pulled by lunch time as Danny came to check on us, we had worked up a sweat and we both had removed our shirts so we were like the other workers and just wearing overalls and tool belts, Danny was wearing coverall which he had unzipped halfway to his bellybutton revealing his slightly hairy chest. He informed us that platters of sub sandwiches were available in the back of the warehouse, he then walked with us to the back of the building. Many of the construction students were already there when we arrived, many had loosened their overalls and were half naked while eating their sandwiches, I leaned over to Danny and asked if they all were “family” and he indicated that most were at least friendly. I laughed and indicated it would be a hot orgy if they wanted to play, Danny said he had an idea but implementation would have to wait till we finished construction. In the back portion of the warehouse the construction guys had cut the concrete floor and had excavated down to install a pool and sauna, they also had built a shower area which was almost complete. We finished up our lunch and begun running the cables in the back of the building, it had been hours since we last fooled around so as we pulled the last cable on the blue prints, I slipped my hands into Rick’s overalls and caressed his sweaty chest working my hand down into his basketball shorts and played with his sweaty balls and cock, he hadn’t worn any underwear so access was easy. I had him pressed up against a wall just inside the play area where Danny had assembled two more slings, I noted that there was to be four cameras in this area and smiled that would love to see these videos when the facility was in full swing. The slings were at 135 degree angle to each other forming a triangle in the middle. I backed into one of the slings and leaned back Rick soon had my legs in the stirrups as he slipped me out of my coveralls tossing them aside as he leaned in and fondled and sucked my hard rod which tented my gym shorts. He slipped my shorts off my ass and remove them for me, he then proceeded to suck down my hard cock the licked over my balls and down to my asshole, rimming me and applying ample spit on my hole, after about five minutes of his eating my ass I was moaning loudly enough to draw attention to our fun, other students began entering the play area and upon seeing rick balls deep in my ass began pulling out their cocks and stroking them. Rick fucked me for about five minutes before he began breathing heavy and I could feel his cock swelling in my rectum, as he grunted I could hear other grunts in the room and I looked around to see a dozen guys pounding away on their cocks about to shoot their wads I motioned for the closest to me to come closer and shoot on my body the others followed suit and soon I had Rick shooting up my ass and a dozen construction students shooting all over my body and face. Danny hearing the commotion came around the corner just as the last one shot their load across my lips. Danny applauded and told me that the showers worked well enough for me to wash up. He also told me that this made getting these guys into his research survey ever much easier for him. Rick helped me out of the sling and across to the shower area assisting me in cleaning up tossing his own clothes aside and joined me under the shower soaping down my body, then I washed him down as well. While we were showering several of the other guys joined in in cleaning up around us, with only half the heads working we came into close proximity and managed to end up fondled by a couple of the guys.

After cleaning up Danny asked us if we could come back on Sunday, we indicated that we could but would only have half the day since we both had lessons to complete for Mondays classes. He chuckled and said that would be fine as we collected our bikes and returned back to the dorm. When we got back we hung up our bikes on their hooks and wandered over to the commons for dinner. It was Saturday night, but we had been climbing and pulling cables all day and both Rick and I were exhausted so we turned on television and popped in a DVD to watch as we cuddled together on the bed. We fell asleep in one another’s arms snuggled together, I woke shortly after midnight and removed our clothes then snuggled back in with Rick spooning him. We woke with me sliding in and out Ricks ass, fucking him awake, we showered and threw on shorts and tee shirts then rode over to the research center. We rode our bikes up to the gate and dismounted then walked them into the lobby, while we were pulling wires the previous day several of the carpenters had finished rocking the lobby and had begun on the first few rooms we had wired for network and video. It had progressed to the point that we almost didn’t recognize the interior. The false flooring had also been laid so that we now walked above the cables we had pulled the previous day. We walked towards the back of the building and Danny told us the network room had been rocked overnight and we could begin connecting the cables to the routers and video junction connectors. The crew that had stayed after our departure also had completed rocking the second floor office, server room and security (video) rooms, we began assembling the server racks and various racks for the video equipment. Danny came in and let us know when 1 o’clock rolled around finding us sitting back to back on the floor of the server room with all the racks stacked behind us. He told us that the room would be painted by mid-week and by next Friday we could start installing the server racks and servers, along with the video monitors, control units and recorders. Danny asked if he could come back to our dorm room sometime during the week to discuss other details about the study, I noticed as he spoke he had gotten quite close to Rick and had begun feeding Rick his cock, sliding it down his throat and almost gagging him as he fucked his face. He pulled out of Rick’s mouth and came over and slid his cock into my mouth, Rick crawled behind Danny and began rimming his ass as Dan face fucked me, Rick got up off the floor and slid his cock into Danny giving him a good plowing before making his deposit into Danny’s sweet hole, triggering him to shoot down my throat. We cleaned up, then rode back to the dorms to do our homework.

We were busy with classes the following week and Danny came over a few evenings to discuss some of the aspects of his research with us, ending up with the three of us fooling around and swapping cum loads, Danny getting wilder each visit. Telling us of his fantasies and perversions which got Rick excited. I walked in on Wednesday to find a blow up pool in the middle of the room, Rick said he got it on clearance, with Rick sitting naked in the middle pissing on himself, he invited me to come piss on him as well, I obliged him the we fucked harder than ever I even made Rick bleed as I only used his piss for lube. Friday was quickly approaching as we prepared ourselves for whatever progress was made on the research center.

Set-up

Danny had awakened some deep desires in both Rick and I, as our fuck sessions kept drifting from the vanilla and closer to the wild, I woke up Friday morning restrained to the bed and feeling Ricks cock sliding in and out of my hole, or at least I think, hope it was Rick as he had placed a blindfold on me as well so I really had no idea who it was. They shot their load in my gut and dismounted I heard shuffling then the door open and close, a few minutes passed then the door opened and closed again and I heard Ricks voice as the blindfold was removed and the restraints removed. Rick said nothing to me other than the typical morning pleasantries, then he left for class. I got up and prepared for class myself, sitting in class with whomever’s cum stewing in my gut gave me a hard on which I was glad I was sitting down. I returned from my early afternoon class to notice Rick’s bike had been taken down and a note was on the pillow;

Hey Babe went to get an early start over at the RC Join me when you get out of class, Danny says he’ll be ordering pizzas so no need to stop and eat just come over P.S. it’s supposed to get chilly this evening so bring a coat and some long pants

I lifted my bike down from the hook and emptied my back pack of my books, I filled my backpack with installation manuals and a hoodie and a pair of jeans. I changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a muscle shirt then headed over to the RC backpack slung on my back. I rode the distance to the RC in short order arriving at the fence to find the exterior freshly stuccoed, I opened the gate and pushed my bike through then entered into the reception lobby. To my surprise the lobby was nearly complete and smelled like fresh latex paint. I parked my bike next to Rick’s and proceeded through the interior access doorway, to be greeted by Danny, who handed me a locker key and informed me my overalls were in the corresponding locker, he walked me to the newly almost complete locker-room, everything was done in this area except installation of the benches, Danny explain that they needed to wait for the quick-set concrete around the mounting brackets to cure and harden before attaching the actual benches, orange cones covered the various brackets so nobody would trip on them. Rick heard me come in and leaned over the railing “the ventilation still isn’t working completely so it’s libel to get quite warm n here today, ya might want to go commando under the overalls” he winked at me as I threw my backpack in the locker and withdrew the coveralls, slipped my shorts off and pulled on the overalls. Danny called me over as I began to exit the locker room, he showed me the stacks of boxes containing all the video equipment that had been ordered for the project, he handed me the blueprints and I noticed all the locations were now coded and the location codes were written on the boxes. He suggested I start outside the front doors where two security cameras were scheduled to be installed. I looked through the boxes and discovered they were arranged from the front of the facility to the back.I grabbed the two boxes for the exterior cameras and inquired about a ladder, Danny told me that the scaffolding was in place to facilitate the installation and would be until they applied the color coat next week. He then told me that a ladder was in the utility closet for the interior installations. I waked to the front and slid the boxes up on to the scaffolding then climbed up and unpacked the first of the two cameras, I proceeded to mount it on the bracket the workers had installed and connected up the video and control cables. I kicked the empty box off the scaffold and walked with the second camera box to the other end of the front, I unpacked the second camera and mounted it in its respective place once again connecting the cables, as I was finishing up the connections a car pulled up and a hot young man exited the vehicle reaching back in to pull out two large pizza delivery bags and a bag of 2 litter sodas. I tossed the empty boxes down and climbed down myself, reaching the gate just as the pizza delivery guy was about to attempt opening it with his hands full, I swung the gate open and then closed it behind him, following the young man into the building. He sat the sodas down on the newly built reception counter and proceeded to withdraw four steaming hot pies from the delivery bags. I called to Danny and he came out of the back and paid for the pizzas and tipping the driver, he also gave the young man a business card with a invitation to participate in the research survey in a couple weeks. The kid seemed reluctant but was polite enough to accept the card, which was until Danny leaned over and whispered something in his ear, the delivery boy suddenly got a big sheepish grin on his face and almost blushed bright red, then indicated he would look forward to completing the survey. After he left and as we all began chowing down on the pizza I went over to Danny and asked

“What did you say to that kid that suddenly changed his mind about participating?”

Danny replied with a straight face

” I merely told him if he participated and filled out the survey that he could look forward to receiving head from you or even get to fuck you, after all you were standing there looking all sexy in your overalls, which I might point out he could see your Entire body as you moved in those loose fitting overalls, ya might want to button up the sides if you don’t want as much attention”

I made no effort to do so enjoying the loose fit and let them expose my body for all to see. Rick laughed when I told him the story and told me things were getting hot and sweaty up stairs and just left it at that, he reached in and fondled my cock and balls as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. After dinner break I installed the four main cameras in the reception area as well as two at the reception desk. Just as I was finishing up with the last camera at the desk, Jonathan came in carrying a briefcase and small file box. He walked right past me into the back and I could hear him climb the stairs and go up into the office next to the server room. I climbed down off the ladder and inspected several of the interview and exam rooms noticing that several were in the process of being painted by some hunky young men, many who had due to the hot humid condition in the building had taken off their coveralls and were painting in not much more than basketball shorts. Since the rooms wouldn’t be ready for a day or so I progressed to the back of the building where the showers, play area, steam room, pool and sauna and most importantly right now was the restrooms that were finished. I entered the bathroom to find a couple carpenters playing in the stall I undid one of the overall straps and peeled down the overalls just enough to flop out my hardening cock and began pissing before it reached fully hard, one of the carpenters came out and began sucking my cock as soon as the stream ended and I was quickly shooting a load down his throat. I refastened the overall strap and proceeded upstairs to the video room it had been painted and was ready for installation of the equipment to start. I started assembling the monitor rack and routing the cables and power cords through the chases and soon was ready to start placing monitors on the 4 x 4 frame, I took the first 20” monitor and mounted the frame hook to the back then connected the power cord and HDMI cord to the device then hung it on the frame using the hooks reaching behind to secure the hook latches to the frame. I followed suit on all 16 monitor and by the end of the evening I had a wall of monitors, I grabbed the remote and clicked it to make sure they all came up with the set up screen. They all powered on and displayed the set up prompt, I powered them down and went to check on Rick’s progress. He had the server racks assembled and was in the process of mounting the final server in the frame, having had some experience in server set up I walked behind and checked on connections for him, all the power cords and networking cables were in place, I disconnected one and called Rick over to check it, once I got him behind the servers I pulled him into an embrace and kissed and fondled him, we fooled around and made out for about five minutes before he pulled away and told me “Jonathan has me on a time schedule babe” I reconnected the cable , my ruse was blown, and I came around to the front.

“Babe can you go behind and make sure all the power switches are on?”

I once again walked behind and double checked that all 8 switches were in the on position, then returned to Rick’s side “well cross your fingers” as he hit the front power switch on the first server. The server buzzed to life as the monitor alongside it showed it beginning its initial boot up. Rick plugged in a wireless keyboard/mouse receiver into the USB port and using a swing out platform entered the master password for the system the server then brought up a command line prompt and rick began formatting the server’s partitions. Using a special boot disk he crafted back in our dorm room. Once the formatting began he pressed the front power button on the second server, it too buzzed to life as its monitor showed. Rick then took a duplicate boot disk and started formatting the second server, I kissed him and told him I’d see him in a while as he duplicated the process for each of the eight main servers, I returned to the video control room and began connecting and assembling the video control devices along with connecting up a video control server. I had the server connected to the monitor control and had routed in the cams I had already installed and powered up the system once more, using the remote I began the initialization of the bank of monitors as the control server buzzed to life, unlike the servers Rick was dealing with however this one was pre-programed for this task. Using the mouse and joystick I was now able to view the cameras I hand already mounted and hooked up. The two cameras out front of the building automatically had switched into night mode when the light meters sensed low light and were showing me inferred images super imposed. The cameras picked up a few of the workers snacking on cold pizza and fooling around with each other playing grab ass. Danny saw I had the system partially up and running and told me it would be on 24/7 from now on except during times of maintained, he glanced over to the monitor showing the guys grabbing and fondling each other and commented “I wondered about those two, let’s see how far they’re going to go” at which he chuckled and slid his hand into my overalls, he stroked my cock and told me how sexy I was, as we stood there we noticed out front a couple of guys standing in the shadows just outside the fence making out and taking it to second base as well. “Guess not all the action is indoors” I quipped. Danny continued to fondle me as I adjusted a couple of the cameras, the two in the lobby returned to their work duties and Rick came in to inform me that all the servers were in the process of formatting and capturing the internal network. Danny asked us if we wanted to go down and have some fun in the play area, we were both exhausted and could use a break before riding home so we asked him if he was going to join us, and he answered in the affirmative, we went down stairs and to the play area were we strapped Danny into a sling and proceeded to rim and fuck his hole taking turns feeding him our cocks on either end and making two deposits each. We showered in the recently completed shower area and got dressed hanging our overalls up in our lockers. We rode back to our dorm and quickly fell asleep in each other’s embrace.

Saturday morning we woke up, fucked and showered then headed over to the RC, things were progressing nicely and we would be able to start the preliminary surveys within a week if all went well. We got to the RC and were greeted by Jonathan, “hey you guys haven’t seen Danny have you?” we hadn’t seen him since last night and suddenly got worried that something had happened to him, we were the last ones out last night and hadn’t seen Danny leave. ”oh Fuck” I stammered as I fished the key out of my book bag, I unlocked the door and rushed to the back of the building, Jonathan and Rick close on my heels, I kicked on the lights in the play area and there was Danny still retrained in the sling a puddle of piss under him and dried cum streaking his ass cheeks, Rick and I was so involved last night and wanting to shower and get home that we completely forgot about releasing Danny and he was so sated when we finished with him that he didn’t make much noise when we left to go shower. We all chuckled and helped him out of the sling and escorted him to the showers Jonathan stripped down and joined him in the shower while Rick and I went to the locker room and changed into our overalls. Rick went to the server room and I went to go check out the rooms where they had been painting the night before. They had completed almost half of the interview room and a quarter of the exam rooms so I made note of which rooms were finished and went to collect the cameras for those rooms. By lunch I was able to mount and connect up the cameras in all the finished rooms, I went up to check on Rick in the server room only to find him gone, the servers in the process of loading the control/collection software onto their hard drives. I went back to the video control room and initialized the cameras I had just installed and located Rick walking with a couple of boxes under his arms up to the reception desk. I headed down towards the desk as Danny and Jonathan met me at the bottom of the stairs, we all walked up front as Danny told me he had ordered in Chinese food for lunch. We caught up with Rick in the lobby where he was mounting two laptops at the reception desk into security frames and booting them up.

About the time both computers came online the Chinese food had arrived, another hot college kid delivering it, and once again Danny giving the kid a card encouraging him to participate, only this time when he whispered in his ear he motioned towards Rick. while Rick and I had been busy all morning installing equipment, Danny and Jonathan were busy moving furniture into the lobby and putting together desks and cabinets behind the reception counter. They directed the delivery guy to place the food on a table at the far end of the lobby where Danny set out the food and utensils for us to serve ourselves, Rick and I dished up a plate each then sat on the couch together to consume our lunch. After lunch Danny had Rick move the two laptop terminals to a set of cubicles a short distance from the reception counter. Rick secured the mounting frames and routed the cables on each terminal. Jonathan came over and installed and secured a barcode scanner near each terminal then inserted a disk in each to install the interfacing and networking program. Danny asked Rick on the progress of the server software install and he responded that it should be finished on the first two servers and that he would be inserting the next two server installation disk after lunch. With the first two servers up and running it was time to do a test, Danny handed Rick and I barcoded keychain fob and had us sit down at the terminals. “Since you two will be the ones setting up the video and data collection devises I felt it best that you are the first to register in the system, that way we have actual working test subjects to verify that the systems are working” he had us use the terminals to enter our personal information that would be encoded and linked to our fobs. After entering our names and addresses it took a picture of us, on our respective terminals then asked us to enter a password for the e-mail account that the program was setting up for us. Mine turned out to be besxxx138@Djp3resrch.org and Rick’s was hwerx345@Djp3resrch.org these emails were similar to the numbers on our barcode fobs. Danny had his first two guinea pigs registered into the system, Danny then went around and gave a fob to each of the workers and had them register before returning to work, the fobs would then check them in and out each day that they came to work on the project. Rick and Jonathan then installed bar code scanners on either side of the doors leading from the reception area, these would restrict access to the areas to the back, Jonathan continued to install scanners in various places throughout the facility and Rick went to work installing slave terminals in each of the interview and Examination areas. I returned to the video control room (VCR) and made some adjustments then unboxed and set up three more control servers, as the afternoon wore on I had almost all the computer and switching equipment set up.

Jonathan had completed hooking up the scanners in almost all the areas of the facility and had poked his head in, “ready for a break from all this?” I chuckled and got up off the floor my cock almost flopping out of my overalls, he lead me down the stairs and back towards the pool and the sauna. There was a cherry picker parked in between the pool and the showers and a very large box sitting off to the side. Together we unpacked a 80 inch flat screen and mounted heavy duty hangers on the back, for its size it was remarkably light weight and we balanced it between us on the cherry picker Jonathan the raised us up to almost the ceiling as we hooked the mounting frames together and secured them. I attached the power cord and the HDMI cable to the back and we rode down in the cherry picker. As we climbed out of the basket the Screen switched on and we were soon looking at the initialization set up screen, which was toggled through by a unseen person, I figured Either Danny or Rick was up on the balcony in front of the offices guiding the monitor through its set up procedure. Suddenly the screen went dark for a second as HDMI was selected and a video began playing, it was a gay bareback porn which was streaming from one of the servers I had earlier booted up in the VCR. Jonathan looked up at what was playing then back at me and pulled me closer, kissing me and groping my hardening cock through my overalls “ok one down three to go” he reached in through the side and played with my cock we walked over to the play area and we proceeded to install 2 more large flat screen units only these were only 60 inch models we the installed another 80 inch unit above the sling area. After installing each it would spring to life just as we reached the floor, each one initialized then placed on the HDMI input, each was playing a different stream. The play area now consisted of the three slings, a fuck bench, several vinyl pieces of furniture and a large bed near one side, there was also a multi-level maze are with glory holes. Jonathan lead me to the bed and laid me back onto it he then peeled back my overalls and extract my now hard cock, placing his lips on the crown and slowly circling my glans with his tongue. He worked my tip expertly the swallowed down the entire shaft then back to the tip, he kept bringing me to the brink then pulling back enough to just let me simmer before bringing my balls back to the boiling point. He finally brought me to the brink and instead of backing off he drew me further in causing me to explode down his throat, first one then a second volley hit the back of his throat, with each pulse he pulled of a little more until I was shooting across his tongue he held my cum in his mouth then feed me my spunk in a passionate kiss, in which we swapped the semen back in forth in our saliva before he swallowed what was in his mouth, I followed suit and drank back my cum. Jonathan pulled up my overalls and refastened the shoulder strap then kissed me again I wanted to return the favor but he insisted I would get my chance in due time.

Jonathan and I parted and I went back upstairs to the VCR and checked on the control servers and spent some time aligning the various cameras now that they had the tables and terminals in place in the interview rooms, I did not see Rick on any of the cameras so I went around to find him making some adjustments and connecting new additional networking cables to several of the servers. I asked how things were going and he poked his head out and said that he’d be with me in a sec. he stepped out and was wearing just his basketball shorts, his cock tenting them “so is Jon a good cocksucker?” he had been watching me on one of the monitors through the couple of cameras I had activated in the play area. I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock through the shorts, making the area over his cock wet with my spit. He pushed me back pulling me to my feet in one swift motion. We kissed, as we caressed each other, he backed me into the counter and pressed me back onto it, my head almost crashing into the monitors, he unbuttoned the shoulder strap and let the overalls slip to the floor as he slid the second strap from my shoulder I sat there naked, he lifted my legs and bent down and began licking my hot pucker and loosening up my hole, he slid a finger into my ass then two, he had me moaning and almost had me screaming from pleasure before he stood up lifting my legs to his shoulders and entered my raw hole. He had already over excited and the added stimulation was soon thrusting into me with abandon and grunting as he nutted in my gut. It was getting late and Danny came to tell us he was leaving for the day, as he walked in Rick was still buried deep in my hole his cock yet to soften even though he had just cum. He still was slowly sliding in and out and Danny just grinned and commented we should come in around 9 ish and that he was leaving before he got strapped into a sling with a laugh.

Sunday we woke and made are way to the RC not even bothering to shower, we threw on some Basketball shorts and tees and rode over arriving just before 9. The door was still locked as we arrived so I used my key and unlocked the door. Rick and I entered the lobby and scanned our fobs and the doors to the back unlatched, Rick grinned as the door unlocked as it was a sign that the security system was working as programmed, we walked back then through the back set of doors then upstairs to the server and VCR, We found Danny laid back on the couch with Jonathan kneeling before him, sucking the jizz out of him. I asked if they both were registered in the system as well and both Danny and Jonathan said yes that it was the only way to get around the building now that the security system was activated. Danny indicated he thought we could have all of the remaining cameras installed by noon today and that he and Jonathan would be assisting while Rick loaded the remaining servers with software. Jonathan handed Rick another stack of disk with which servers they were to be installed/updated on. By 11 all the cameras were mounted and as I was aligning the cams from the control room Rick poked his head in and told me he was taking the server room down to reboot the servers and to double check the control severs sequencing for startup, he wasn’t sure whether my video servers would be effected. I stopped what I was doing as I needed to piss anyway so I made my way down to the back room floor, as I was walking back I heard Danny and a couple of the workers voices coming out of the equipment room, the pool and spa had just been plastered and they needed to start filling them and the workers were explaining the auto fill system to Danny. They flipped off the switch that controlled the auto fill and said the first time would have to be manual as it would burn out the sensor if it was allowed to remain on during the filling process, and that this would be the process if the pools were ever drained as well. They energized the system and manually opened the water valve. I heard water running and was about to leave as Danny caught sight of me, he pulled me aside and began saying how this excited him to have his plans coming together, I was beginning to do the pee-pee dance and Danny noticed and started throwing in more water references into his conversation, he also reached into my basketball shorts and crouched before me taking my cock in his mouth, he looked up at me and mumbled “what are you waiting for” around my cock, it took some concentration but the flow soon followed filling his mouth with my late morning piss he backed off my cock several times to allow my stream to hit him in the face and chest. I covered him in pee and when the flow stopped he got up and kissed me thanking me for the drink. We both back went into the equipment room and notice that water was beginning to flow into the large pump which cycled briefly every few moments, Causing water to expel out of the return ports in the spa and the pool, the heater also would kick in every five or six cycles for a brief period. We looked around the corner a few times and saw that the spa was beginning to fill and that the return jet were splashing less each time the pump kicked in, since the bottom drain now was beginning to draw water into the pump it was staying on longer causing the heater to turn on more frequently and for longer periods and soon the water filling he pool and spa began steaming a bit and the area was starting to smell a little like chlorine as the chlorination kicked in as well.. Rick called down that the servers were finished rebooting and all went well. Danny was still dripping with piss and I suggested that the pool would take a while longer and he should hit the showers. I went back up to the VCR and watched the cameras and arraigned them on the large bank of monitors, each showing up to six cameras, I shifted the views around so they all surrounded the four monitors in the center and placed the camera image from the shower displaying on the enlarged section of the bank. I watched as Jonathan joined Danny in the shower and proceeded to give him a golden shower before they both soaped up the rinsed off. It had me hard again and was beginning to jerk again when I noticed Rick standing in the doorway watching me and rubbing his crotch through his shorts. I called him over and he began kissing me as he got me rock hard he pulled down the front of my shorts and dropped his to his ankles and slid my tool deep in his ass. I fucked him for about five minutes before pumping my seed into his hole. We had just finished up when Danny hit the top of the stairs, I hit a key and the cameras returned to their default positions on the monitors. Danny walked in “good I have you both in one place, I wanted to get your opinion on an ad I’m placing on Craigslist and in the campus newspaper” he placed a sheet of paper in front of us on the counter.

Participants needed.

Grad student is in need of males 18-35 to answer survey and participate in long term research study of Sexual attitudes of MSM variants

All applications will be accepted with no restrictions all are welcome to apply regardless of age but 18-35 will be given first priority when Trials begin.

Respond to:

Applicant@Djp3resrch.org

We looked it over and said that it was straight forward and hoped it would do the trick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1