first time at bath house taking raw load

jcklvrga

Last friday had a real mile stone for me. Took my first raw load from an anonymous guy, at a bath house. Hot muscle black married dad, shot his load up in my ass. I did not even ask before hand whether he was neg and did not ask for a condom.

It felt so easy and right at the time.

In addition, I used to be soooo safe sex not that long ago.

• 2 weeks later...

what made me do it.... been wanting to for long, long time, but did not have the nerve to. Like I said in first message was always super safe sex.

This web site , breedingzone, had something to do with it for sure though. Found this couple years ago. First time found this site, started reading stuff and got so hard instantly. Told myself I should totally stop looking at this. Told myself I would never of course take raw cock/loads. And yet something in me knew instantly thats where I was going. i could not stop reading the stuff on here.

Anyway long story, short, couple years later, finally took a nice raw load at the bath house. I know I was ready too, because I was totally cool with getting his load. After he shot up my ass, I walked around the bath house for awhile with his load in me and felt really good and kinda proud if that makes sense to have that hot looking mans load up my ass. Did not want to push his load out or anything like that, wanted it up my ass!

Congratulations! There is no turning back, once you've experienced sex the way it was meant to feel. I don't fuck with a condom anymore; most guys don't ask, and those who do ask just seem to want me to make the decision to breed them.

Incidentally, it's always a good idea to be aware of yours and your sex partners' health. Regular HIV and STD testing, and open discussion between guys who are fucking, can't hurt. If you are worried about HIV, it's worth inquiring about PrEP.

Congrats, there will be no turning back now, I have always been a barebacker used to top guys, and one day I decided I wanted a taste of cock up my ass, I became a selfish pig after that my favorite position is bottom. But I remember the first anon load I took at the BH too, like it was yesterday, I was giving this young hot guy head, and standing up with my ass sticking out, it was like an invitation to a top, and was taken as such. It was the first time I was not in control of what was entering me, but the whole thing just got me wild. I don't do BH too often as they are a bit of a journey from where I live, so most of my BB sex is in the comfort of my own domain.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I took my first raw load at the bathouse/sauna a couple of weeks ago. Since I first started going I'd always played safe but I went in and it was busier than usual, a lot of mature guys and a few black guys. My first top had a condom on and fucked me until he came inside, I was on my hands and knees when the next guy came in. There was no talk he just slipped his cock into me raw. I was so turned on I never even thought of a condom and he started to screw me hard and fast, I loved every thrust and when he eventually told me he was cumming he ploughed his cock in hard and when he was balls deep I felt him start to cum, breeding me bareback. After that the other guys could see I been bred and most of them took advantage and bred me some more. One guy took me to the wet room, fucked me and asked if he could stay inside and piss in me. I figured I'd took enough loads it didn't make much difference so he filled me with his pee. Since then I've never bothered with condoms and just let the top decide, I much prefer bareback though.

• Downvote 1