Bottoms cumming from just a fuck

powerbottom64

When getting fucked, have any of you bottoms came without touching yourself while your being pounded? It has happened to me just a few times. There have been 3 different tops that have the right shape of cock to hit that zone deep inside that makes me shoot. One was a regular fuck bud, a real son of a bitch asshole that I didn't really like as a person, but he was fucking great in bed. His horrid personality made our sex even hotter which added to the popping of my cork. It was downright degrading getting naked with the hateful jerk, but fucking hot at the same time. He thought he was gods gift to me for making me cum from just getting plowed by his wonderful cock. I know that's why I kept going back for more and would still but moved from the area. Now I am searching for that kinda cock again!

I've never cum from just being fucked either. Think it's hot though if a bottom can. Wish I could.

BabyBobby, your's is what would be refered to as Milking. You cum but there isn't a true orgasam attached. It's the stimulation of the prostate that causes that one. Which is also very hot.

I would say it has happened maybe 3 of 4 times that i had a btm on his back and while i was giving hime a good fucking he shot his load all over himself without he or i touching his cock... always awesome to see the look on his face as he blows from the internal orgasm that grips his body that i gave him.

I would say I have shot maybe twice from being fucked without touching myself.

Happens nearly almost every time I mount my man, he pounds my prostate and ill end up loosing my load. Something about me riding him must be the secret cuz it's only happened once or twice in other positions, in comparison to every time when I ride him. The real challenge is to keep going and not tense up in order to get his load, sometimes I bust several nuts along the way as I work for my reward.

Guest KptNLine
Happens nearly almost every time I mount my man, he pounds my prostate and ill end up loosing my load. Something about me riding him must be the secret cuz it's only happened once or twice in other positions, in comparison to every time when I ride him. The real challenge is to keep going and not tense up in order to get his load, sometimes I bust several nuts along the way as I work for my reward.
Same for me, BluDevil. If I get on top of my man and ride him, and he takes over from underneath, I cum without touching myself every time. I don't cum very much these days (locked in chastity, but when my man decides to let me cum, this is the only way he lets me shoot my load.

happens to me all the time, it seems like the thicker cocks tend to make me cum without touching myself, something about stretching my hole, a dick that wiggles up down and around has been known to get me to nutt, and if I'm using poppers I tend to nut without touching myself.

The first time I got fucked, we went to his van in the bookstore parking lot. He tried doggie but I couldn't take it. I sat on his cock and started riding it. I shot all over his t shirt, which caused him to shoot up my hole. Then he wondered how he was going to explain the shirt to his wife.

• Upvote 1