Should I Get a PA?

DeepThrtBoi

I've been wanting a PA for quite some time (and some nipples piercings eventually too). I was wondering how long it would probably take before I'd comfortably be able to have sex (especially masturbate) after the piercing was done. I'm a bottom, so actual sex is less of an issue, but I'm used to jacking off 2 or 3 times a day.

I had a wank within 24 hours of having my PA done, which was possibly a little early. Once you can piss without it stinging you should be ok to go. One suggestion I would make would be to buy a couple of new jocks so that you're not distracted by your dick moving around as you walk or whatever. Similarly, when you come to get your nipples done, wear a ribbed vest at all times (even to sleep in as this will hold the rings still against your body. I found out that these were a good idea the more painful way ;)

Be aware that nipple take a lot longer to heal than a PA does...

Go and get that pa, it's a piercing that you won't regret. Drink plenty of water to dilute your piss and it won't be painful. You will feel like playing with it within 24 hours (I know that I came next morning!). First fuck came a week later. Nipples take a lot longer to heal, it will be a bit painful for anything up to 6 months.

I always personally wanted one but as a bottom and one not very well endowed below the belt I just didn't think it would look right. A PA seems to be something guys with big dicks or heads get.

Mine was done by a Master years ago just for that purpose. I am small endowed as well and I have a 00g PA. It is big and has a 1" circular ring. Makes my cock look even more useless..

To answer the question yes to both. You can always take them out again but don't. I had my PA for at least six years. It takes a couple of days to heel. Over the years I have up sized it to 2 ga I can take mine out for up to 24 hours. After that it is harder to get back in. Nipples - love my nipple piercings. Guys love playing, licking and pulling them. They are very intense. I like playing with them through my shirt. Guys tend to up sized them. Currently 8 ga thinking about 6. Healing on the other hand is long. These are not a PA it can take weeks. The slightest bump can be painful. Now the slightest bump is ooh-yea pleasurable. So worth it, I would do it again. If your day job is a lot of physical work you may want to think about that, and have some padding or something.