Bottoms - How far will you go for cum?

pisstopper

I had an experience tonight that made me wonder - how far are bottoms willing to go to get cum in their hole? I, and several other tops, got solicited today to shoot loads inside this hot muscled hairy Latin stud who was organizing a little sleazy hotel room gang bang for himself. I show up at the time and place per his instructions and enter the room to find I'm the only one there besides him. He is finishing a shower and says hello asking me to wait a moment for him to get ready. He returns and lays flat, face down on the bed with a pillow over his head.

Not another word is said as I mount and breed him in respectable time for this sort of arrangement - probably around 10 minutes total including a little rimming. The unnerving thing is that outside of the hello, he said not one single word. In fact he ignored all of my requests and questions without any sign of acknowledgement (e.g. To get on his knees, how many loads were in hm, etc). He did moan as I fucked and bred him. He didn't object as I lapped at his hole or when I re-entered him to fuck a few minutes more. But he said nothing to encourage me either. I probably could have bred him again but his lack or response outside of a little moaning and moving his ass left me cold, so without another word from him I thanked him and left.

For what wasn't set up as a completely anonymous scene, it got me wondering - did he find me that annoying or unpleasant that he wanted my load but wasn't willing to do anything as minor as repositioning himself to get it? Do bottoms sometimes want loads so bad that they are willing to take anything from anyone anywhere? Even if the top was unpleasant or repulsive? What's the limit you're willing to sink to in order to obtain a load in your hole?

I'm usually a top but if I'm partying I go into full bottom mode and my single objective is to get cum in my ass and I will even hookup with men that I would NEVER EVER even stop to say hello to. Getting bred is all I care for and I'll take anyone's load even if I'm utterly repulsed by them. Cum is cum and no load will be refused at that point.

As a top, I'm also not a picky fucker. I've shoved my dick into many, many men who I would never be caught with in public just because it's all I could find at the moment. A hole is a hole - it's not like I'm kissing them or taking them out to dinner and a movie. But even in my drunkest moment, I do draw a line somewhere whereas if I'm partying on drugs, there's no boundaries whatsoever.

As for the whole thing about him being in the shower and then having to see him, when it was supposed to be anonymous, that would be a DEAL BREAKER. I've met up with many of these anon bottoms who say they'll leave the door open and wait on all fours, lubed up, and we agree that it's 100% anonymous. Then I'll get there and these assholes will have lights on or some shit and when they hear me walk in they'll turn around and look or something along those lines. That really pisses me off and I just turn around and leave. I hate someone not understanding what anonymous means and doesn't follow instructions correctly. I prefer fucking someone and having no idea who they are or what they look like. It's what gets me off. I've actually had good looking men do that and I'll still leave. Disobedience makes my blood boil.

I'm sorry he was a lame fuck. I would've been bored as hell also and probably not even shot my load in him to teach him a lesson. I definitely want my bottom to give me feedback and act alive and even talk dirty. I can jack off with more passion all on my own than fucking guys like that.

Im usually not too picky, though why is it that the fattest guys in the bathhouse usually hv the smallest dicks? Took two loads at WSC thurs nite . I wad lucky. Both dudes were hot. One had this great curved dik for added pain and suffering. He fucked long and hard before shooting. Going back in the morning for more

This may seem off topic, but maybe not- I have 9 days free, 5 Nov thru 14 Nov 2013. I am really frustrated in Ft Lauderdale ( Bottomdale) and would be willing to travel out of the area for a week of cum loads - I can fly pretty much anywhere (airline grunt here) The usual places - Berlin, Amsterdam, Palm Springs Calif all seem good options- but maybe I am missing a much better place- somewhere in early November that would be warm enough for outdoor naked action, or dark rooms with butt Masters wanting fresh hole to run.. so in essence to the title of the post , I guess I would go up to 5000 miles for cum <g> ( And if you have any suggestions, please message me either here or over on BBRT- my hole is ready for a week of use)

Even though I do crave cock/cum, there has to be some level of attraction -- physical, intellectual or otherwise for me to breed with a guy. Whether fucking for sport, recreation or expression of affection, I need some sort of minimal connection.

Even though I do crave cock/cum' date=' there has to be some level of attraction -- physical, intellectual or otherwise for me to breed with a guy. Whether fucking for sport, recreation or expression of affection, I need some sort of minimal connection.[/quote']

I think this is what I'm driving at. I feel there needs to be some kind of connection to make a breeding enjoyable for me. This sport fucks -where I'm just doing it to prove I can or say that I did - are the most unsatisfying most typically

I guess I'm willing to go how ever far it takes, but I would never be the bottom you described. I have hosted door unlocked, ass up, face down scenes and that is exactly what I deliver. And I do not make it about me and my need for cum. I am simply available for men who need to breed a hole. It turns me off when I hear stories like yours about the greedy whores who think they and their need to get loads is the focus. I do admit though that the first time you don a blindfold and wait with ass spread for whomever is coming in the door is a strange kind of adrenaline flow. It is exciting, scary and extremely vulnerable at the same time. I've had some amazing fucks this way. Btw, the one's with all the lgihts on probably have a hidden camera going somewhere. That is the only way I ever got the nerve to do it. Just knowing that if you hurt me I have it on film was somewhat reassuring.

But since I'm recovering from 3 fractured ribs right now I guess I qualify as willing to go as far as it takes to be a good bottom, lol. And I am one.