Spam? Scam?

bearbandit

The following users have been banned permanently based on your information. All of them signed up from the same IP address in the Philippines...

• brixtersilva
  • jeffwalker

rawTOP, Did you happen to find out if you had any sort of relationship with the website link that sent you to see if you could possibly get my money back? If not, no worries, but thought I'd check since you mentioned it could be possible.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

rawTOP, Did you happen to find out if you had any sort of relationship with the website link that sent you to see if you could possibly get my money back? If not, no worries, but thought I'd check since you mentioned it could be possible.

I sent them a Skype message, but never heard back. I recommend asking for a credit. If that fails do a chargeback on the basis that things were promised to you that weren't delivered when you signed up.

I sent them a Skype message, but never heard back. I recommend asking for a credit. If that fails do a chargeback on the basis that things were promised to you that weren't delivered when you signed up.

Thanks for the advice.. I'll send them an e-mail and hopefully they'll be kind enough to provide a credit. I've already made sure any recurring charges are stopped.