Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

My ultimate fantasy is just that - pure fantasy, but here goes. Imagine undergoing a spell or ritual that makes you completely and utterly dependent on another man to achieve any sort of sexual pleasure. I imagine being taken deep into the woods along with 5 or 6 muscular and dominant men. I am stripped naked and kneel down as they form a circle around me. They chant in a strange, ancient language as I suck each of their cocks in turn. I am forced to worship each man's feet. As they chant, they all piss on me simultaneously to assert their dominance. I am forced up against a large tree as the first man approaches me from behind. I feel his hard cock pressing against my asshole. Before he begins to fuck me, I must say something like, "My body exists for the pleasure of real men, not my own." The first men then fucks me and shoots his seed into my ass. For the second man, I must lie on the ground with my legs up and repeat the same phrase before he fucks me and cums in me. I repeat the process in a different position for each man, with each man fucking me and shooting his load into me. It is forbidden for me to touch my own cock during the ritual. As the ritual progresses, I notice my cock becoming more soft and flaccid. After the 5th man cums in me, this symbolizes the completion of the ritual. I notice that despite the fact that I am horny beyond belief and that I have not cum, my cock remains completely flaccid. The ritual has made it so that the only time I can ever cum is when I have another man's dick in my ass. The process is irreversible, so from that day on, in order to cum, I need to have another man fuck it out of me. A little strange I know, but fantasy can be whatever we want it to be, right?

Awesome fantasy! Totally HOT! The only thing to add would be it renders you flaccid. Unable to obtain an erection unless you are being fucked by a man and only for the short time before he fucks it out of you or incapable of ever obtaining an erection.

Oh god, so many hot fantasies! I'd love to be in more than a few of them.

I have more than a few fantasies, many have already been mentioned here...

In a sling, bottoming for a huge group of hung, uncut guys.

On an island where everybody is fucking everyone else, all the time.

Generally, just about any situation where I'm getting my ass pounded and filled with cum.

Guest MightyMouth

Hmmm, I think I'm out of fantasies. There isn't much that I want to do that I haven't already tried. That's not to say I wouldn't mind doing some of those things again though!

Was talking to a regular buddy today about each others fantasies and thought I'd share.

His is converting an old high school locker room into a male resort. I imagine he would host and make sure there were plenty of sweaty pits, passers, troughs, stalls with holes, etch ;)

I have a similar fantasy. There is a college swimming pool nearby that I've gone too. College guys are flowing in and out of there ... including the bball team who have more than once enjoyed the view of us swimmers. So to take one for the team I'd drill a hole in one of the corner stalls that the swimmers and other teams use. Then post to squirt and let it get started. I may not even use the gloryhole but it'd be hot to hear about it taking off.

If you are in Chicago and like this fantasy we should talk.

My part time slave and I have a special arrangement. He is engaged, to be married in a week actually. He is an OTR truck driver, gone from home Sunday and returning on Thursdays, as long as the trips go well. Our arrangement is he has to be here once every 30 days at a minimum. If and when he goes over that 30 days, then he will be in breach of our contract. On each visit I take photographs of him. One such photo is him holding a sign that reads " I love poz cum" and my load is dripping from his mouth. One time when he had to cancel, I made him take a photo of him fucking himself with is fiance's dildo, holding a sign reading "I wish this was my Master's cock". If he ever is in breach of our 30 day arrangement, I will send the photos to his fiance, and have him tattoo'd. Until then, he is "safe".

• 2 weeks later...
You might want to check out Samuel Delany's novel from last year "Through the Valley of the Nest of Spiders." Future. Alternate social structures. Alternate relationship structures. ALL different kinds of gay sex (there's something in here to take nearly every reader outside his sexual comfort zone--even the pigs on here who eroticize the virus could get squicked out by the shit-play or the race-play or the erotic chili-making). It's not a novel to jerk off to, but it certainly explores different ways we could be organizing our lives.

Thank you so much for the tip-off on this novel - I enjoyed it hugely and look forward to re-reading it in six months or so... I'd never have noticed the novel without your tip-off. But i thought everyone made chili like that... ;-) Brilliant book - often had me had me in tears, not because of its sentimentality, but because its sentimentality was ordinary. I could live in the Dump...

Edited by bearbandit

My fantasy right now is to get a hotel room and put up craiglist ads for big bear tops to come breed my ass. While I'm waiting for them to show up ill smoke up and get drunk so I'm less inhibited and super piggy. Ill put on my slave mask so I don't see anyone and have on my rubber jock and leather harness and boots. I'll be filming the whole thing, so I can watch myself later taking loads.

Guest bbcumlover81
Simple; being the bottom in a gangbang with a lot of muscle and bears...

Wearing my ass out until my body can't hold the tons of cum anymore...

THAT is also my fantasy... getting high and letting a group of hung men destroy my ass and fill it up with cum