Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

As long as it is fantasy here goes. I would like to a college fraternity party. They have a sling and I climb in blindfolded. Guys cum in all night fucking my ass. All raw and they all cum in me. By the end of the night I have been fucked and bred by 40 guys.

remember it is fantasy

• 2 months later...

The fantasy involves first meeting a hot sadistic dom top at the bookstore, where he feeds me his fat rod while he rubs my sensitive nipples to make me insatiable for dick, and as other horny dudes put their cock through the gloryhole, he switches back and forth to make me suck some of the gloryhole cock too. When he's rock hard and spit lubed, he just stabs his raw rod deep inside and rape my hole raw rough while he's pushed my face to the gloryhole, and I'm made to suck anonymous horny cock until each one spurts my mouth full. After my dom top use my hole for his pleasure enough to let his sperm wads spray a thick coat over my boypussy walls, I'm pulled off whichever gloryhole cock I'm sucking on, and he makes me repeat after him that true bottoms' holes belong to their top, to be used however the top wants, while he's fingering my cummy ass. Suddenly, he surprisingly flip me about, quickly force spread my cheeks, and press my open boycunt to the gloryhole while I struggle, as he tells me he'll be training me to be a true bottom by passing around my hole. I'm forced to stay pressed up tightly against the wall by his arms, until suddenly an anonymous horny fucker's raw cock slides up my hole. That's when I realize my sadist top's filming my facial expressions with a camera phone and he's also put another one on the floor in front of the gloryhole to video how every raw random cock rapes my pussy until they shoot inside, before the next guy stabs his bare dick deep in my used cunt.

As I'm taking the gloryhole fucking, my sadist top's continually rubbing my sensitive, hard nipples to force my uncontrollably quivering and spasming anal walls to tighten and milk every gloryhole fuckers' raw dick until I feel that pulsing which means they're spunk is filling up my ass. Starting with when the first gloryhole guy impaled my raw boypussy, my sadist top's making me describe out loud how it feels to let each anonymous guys gloryhole fuck me raw. While filming how I'm forced to admit I'm such a cock starved whore that I'll let random guys raw gloryhole fuck my hole because my top's ordering it, and since only whores lets guys use their holes simply because their pimp said so, I've become undeniably my sadist top's cock slave. So much so that while the random fucker's bare rod's slamming into my pussy harder and harder, my sadist top films me saying that while I loved to suck gloryhole dick, I've never let myself get gloryhole fucked because I was afraid, but getting my hole used this way feels so good that I don't want it to stop fucking me... even though it means it'll cum up my guts sooner. Hell, as his pumping speeds up, my sadist top makes me loudly state that I'm begging this anonymous cock to cum in me. Then, as expected, while I'm being fucked by the next gloryhole top, my sadist top's feeding me his cock. Then, when he wants to, he actually open the booth door to clearly show everyone how slutty I'm being, even waving in some of the hotter hallway guys to get their dick sucked alongside his, while I'm taking the gloryhole fucks good. As the hallway top gets sucked to fully hard, my sadist top spun me around to let his bare cock to forcefully stretch open my used cunt, while I continue to slurp both my sadist top's rod and the next gloryhole cock.

After taking load after load after load, as fresh sperm leak down my legs, my sadist top finally allows me to stop taking raw gloryhole cock, saying he'd picked a number between 12 and 20 which I've reached. In addition, he'll be putting the combined video of me being a pass-around gloryhole cock whore on xtube for all to see. I beg him not to, but all he says is that the video's getting posted whether I like it or not. But, if I follow orders as his whore, get pass-around to whoever he commands, even being blindfolded and sling fucked, he'll minimize how much my face show up and blur out top of my features. That's how I start being made to satisfy the pleasure of tops as a good bottom should.

If you want, you can text me at 4152360784

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

After this weekends breeding my current fantasy is being fucked and/or bred while being passed out from choking or alcohol or drugs or whatever. Especially hot if I'm bred multiple times and wake up with an ass full of anon cum or filled with piss till I'm ready to burst with no chance of getting to the bathroom before I have to squirt it all out

Edited by Jakelc

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few that are fairly normal, some that can't happen and some that I won't mention. I fantasize that when I was much younger, my older cousin had fucked me. I also fantasize what would have happened if I had gone with the guy who tried to pick me up when I was in my early teens. I would like to have two large cocks in my ass at the same time. But my big fantasy would be to drive to my favorite cruising park at night and park across the street. I'd take off all my clothes in the car and walk into the park with only a bottle of poppers. I'd walk to the usual cruising spots in the park servicing guys. After taking a few loads, I'd run into a few guys in the middle of one of the grassy areas. They would rub their crotches while they stared at me. I'd quickly bend over, open the first guy's pants and start sucking. With my ass up, someone else would finger my hole then slide his cock inside. I'd then be spit roasted by these guys as they comment on my holes as if I wasn't there. The group would attract the attention of other cruisers and soon more men would be waiting for their turn. Those that had already deposited a load would stay and watch. Some would get hard again and either fuck me again or jerk off and cum in my face or on me. A few people would walk by and be surprised by the orgy in the park. 4 hours later, the last guy would leave. I'd be left in the park sore with cum all over me and loads leaking out my hole. I would walk back to my car with the few people walking at night staring in disbelief at the naked, cum covered slut. I'd drive home naked, fuck myself with toys for another hour using the cum as lube then go to bed a sticky mess.

My current fantasy is similar to others.  I give all control of my hole to a hung, muscular pig.  He arranges a gangbang where I have no control over who fucks or breeds me.  I take load after load, get double penetrated, maybe even fisted.  I have to keep my hole ready for him at all times as his on-call fuck toy. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jaydedday

my biggest fantasy involves my first time being bred (I have been bare fucked but not bred). It would involve a larger, dominate black man with a cock and body on him that would make me weak at the knees. We would get high, and he would use me as he wishes. I would take his cock and he would unload and bred me. I would belong to him from that moment. After his cock was done, we would fist fuck his cum deep inside ass. (yes I can take a fist)

• 10 months later...

For me I fantasize about being a black masters slave and being used by him with no limits and be pimped out to all his friends as well. But the main fantasy part is that he would slut me to his family too, his brothers, dad, uncles, cousins, and even his sons, and when time comes when he doesn't want me anymore I am passed down to the sons like the family heirloom, I am in every will as personal poperty with no monetary value. Forever living in service of the entire family and everything else that they want, including the family pets.

Taking 3 foot-long black cocks in my cunt all at the same time. The three black guys are all laughing at how small my dick is and how loose my cunt is and how much of a slut I am for them and saying shit like "Dis white faggot need dat nigga dick all da time." They can all stay hard for hours straight and shoot loads every 30-60 seconds that never get any smaller. I feel their cum filling my stretched cunt and going all through my body, filling my intestines and my stomach until it looks like I'm pregnant. They laugh some more and say "You gonna be our baby mama you white faggot." They just keep cumming and cumming until I feel it coming up the back of my throat and pouring out of my mouth.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

my latest is i met a guy at his place , when i get there he makes me strip , he pisses in my mouth telling me i must swallow it all, when thats done he padlocks a collar on to me and im led downstairs to his dungeon, where he has some friends waiting, im put on my knees and told ive to swallow all they can piss in to me, then im put in a sling and used

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...