Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Right now? None whatsoever. Summer finally started and all the guys seem to be in heat.

My sex life is reaching the point of being ridiculously awesome. Just thinking about the things I did last week and the offers I already have for the next puts a stupid grin on my face.

Right now? None whatsoever. Summer finally started and all the guys seem to be in heat.

My sex life is reaching the point of being ridiculously awesome. Just thinking about the things I did last week and the offers I already have for the next puts a stupid grin on my face.

Just imagining what GermanFucker will be doing next weekend puts a grin on my face and makes me bone.

i have 2 fantasies...

1) i would like to make a gangbang with many virgin young men, all of them will take turns using my ass and by the end of the day i would have many virgin loads in my ass, it would be hotter the younger they are

2) this is my favourite fantasy and i really wish it will happen:

i would meet up with a mature guy with a big dick at his house, he will blindfold me and tie me to his bed ass up, he will tongue play with my ass for a couple of minutes until he is hard and he will tell me "guess what sweetboy? change of plans" after saying that he will push it inside me fast and hard. while he is fucking me as hard ashe can, he will say to me "do you like it slut? im gonna brred your ass" until he shoots his poz load in my ass (which i hope is also my first poz load). some minutes later the doorbell will ring and he will tell me "guess what? i posted an ad, today you will be a little cheap whore". during that day i will be raped many times, and when all is finished, he will tell me "from now on you are a slut, you will be whored out for almost nothing until you can pay for a surgery, we will cut your useless dick and make you into a real girl"

man, i really wish for that to happen <3

• Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

My current fantasy is being the bottom in a gang rape fuck with a sling, poppers and 420. I'd also love to try a booty bump to get all piggy and have it video taped. The men fucking me would be daddy's. Military men. Big fat dicks. And anyone that wants an ass to fuck. Try DP. Have it go one for 24 hr straight.

My never gonna happen fantasy is pretty cliche. The whole on my hands knees taking multiple loads. My more reasonable and possible fantasy is meeting a neighbor who wants to be fuck buddies and able to meet them frequently.

sjv209, I truly agree. I have actually seen some true compassion from so many on here, and trust me, not everyone on here is a bugchaser or proud to be poz. For those who are, fantastic! But bearbandit definitely has it wrong. I'm proud to say I am DDF, and there should be zero shame in that! Most others on this site don't find that shameful. But I, like you, love to fantasize about the poz and carefree lifestyle. The stories on here are so hot, even though I will likely never live them out. Just know that we ARE welcome on here, and bearbandit has it wrong.

Edited by smithb48
Misspelling

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

the thing I think about most these days is having a Dominant internet Man to serve. He would give me assignments to complete for Him. I like the idea of giving control to someone else who would know that every night, I am going to bed with my husband. I am not sure how it would or maybe could work, but I would like to find out.

A cute young (20s?) boy who wants to be owned by an older daddy bear top. I want a boy I can show off and share if the mood strikes. I know, that's not that unusual of a fantasy, but hey, it's mine. :)

• Piggy 1

Guest Pwrfkme06

To be in a gang bang that lists times and location and 100 plus tops show up at it. Intake every cock bare and get each guys reward in my ass. I tell them I can't refuse anyone.

about a year ago I visited this gay sauna for the first time with my boyfriend. I was super nervous till this older slender guy sat down next to me. He was obviously in his 40's but with a nice tan and a sexy body. We smoked a few cigarettes together and had a few drinks, then i took him to a private cabin ans fucked him. even dipped raw a bit. now i regret not shooting my load in his ass.