Southern Decadence 2013 Experience

Hotboi01

I'd been meaning to write about my experience for a while, I just kept forgetting. Now as some of the details begin to fade I figured it was time! So this was my first experience at Southern Decadence & my 2nd time in NOLA. I went with a 'client'/friend of mine. He's older & quite a bit more reserved as far as his actions but is cool watching me do whatever.

We flew down on Friday. Our flight was light, so by the time we got to the hotel, it was around 12:30am Saturday morning. Cleaned up a bit, grabbed a cab & got over to Rawhide by 1:30. Honestly, I didn't expect much from Friday night. The place was packed though with people even pouring out on the street. Stood outside for a bit debating what to do. Finally decided to push our way in. Got a drink at the bar & I continued pushing my way back. I'm from Chicago, so I'm used to packed bars but this was something else!! Got towards the back room but from what I could tell from lifting myself up using random guys shoulders (I'm only 5'4) there wasn't much going on back there, plus it was too packed even for me!

So we left & grabbed a cab to Phoenix/Eagle. They had a little street thing going on beside the bar, so lots of people, but they were restricting the flow to the upstairs (where the action happens). That seemed sucky at the moment, but turned out to be pretty good! Had a few drinks & by then we could tell that the line kept moving decently so we hopped into it. Got upstairs shortly their after & it was full & quite steamy up there but again, that line served a purpose, it wasn't packed beyond belief!

Initially was pretty hesitant. Took off my shirt because it was hot but kept my shorts on. After seeing some nearby fucking, I immediately got in the mood & so stripped down to my jockstrap. Had a guy suck my dick for a bit which was whatever. I like getting head, but in these situations I just want guys fucking me!

Slowly pushed back into the place as people would leave & eventually got to one of the tables that ya stand at. Stood there & had our drinks & I took the opportunity to push my ass out. Within a pretty short amount of time I had my first taker. Now the bad thing about this place is that there are a lot more condom users. Normally I'm not a fan, however, I want people to see that I'm available & that they can fuck me if I'm want & even condom users fucking me help to serve this purpose.

So had a few guys fuck me, at least 2 with a condom, not sure about 1 or 2 more but nothing remarkable. After about 3 or 4 random guys though, a hot, older, muscular black guy comes up. Talks to me a bit as he's stroking his dick & then sadly puts on a condom. At this point though, I figured i just wasn't going to get much raw dick. So I bend over & take it. He fucks & fucks & fucks. Slow & steady, but intense & definitely different from the usual shorter fucks you get in places like this. Eventually I needed a break & had to pee so I stand upright & he pulls out. We chat for a bit & he's definitely wanting more so I take my break, go pee & work my way back to where I was, getting a few short fucks along the way. Eventually I find him again & we chat for a while. Pretty soon he starts to get horny which makes me want to let him fuck me so I stroke his dick for a bit & then turn around & push my ass towards it. I fully expected him to pull out a condom & put it on but I sure as hell wasn't going to help him. To my surprise, he lets me push my ass onto it. I was sure this was just going to be "the tip" & then he'd put the condom on but he kept going & then whispers in my ear something to the effect of, "You feel so good like this, I'm glad you let me do it". I didn't say anything back but I was immediately hard because I knew I was getting raw dick for sure this time! He fucked me for quite a while but he'd already been in there for sometime so sadly he couldn't get off.

Not sure I got any loads that night but I probably got fucked by 8 guys in total.

Slept in the next day & had dinner late so that we could head out late. I really don't remember much at all about Saturday. I know we tried Rawhide again, but still, majorly packed. Went back to Phoenix/Eagle & went upstairs three times I believe, probably getting fucked by 6 or 7 guys each time so we'll round low & say 15 total. Did go by Rawhide again before heading home & found a little action but not a ton. Probably got fucked by 5 guys, & then I fucked this big booty guy that was bent over the pool table & gave him my load as we were walking out!

So night 2 was maybe 20 guys fucking me?!?!

Now the third night, Sunday. Things had definitely slowed down a bit this night, but don't get me wrong, I wouldn't call it slow, just much more manageable. Went to Phoenix/Eagle for a bit & there was still some action, got fucked 6 or 7 times upstairs but then had to come down because of the heat. Went up once more & probably got fucked like 4 more times but the action was slowing. So decided to give Rawhide a try & I'm glad we did!

It was busy still, but workable. Got drinks & slowly pushed our way to the back room with the pool table. I was just in my jockstrap again, hoping to attract some attention as we walked. Made our way to the far back corner & I decided to camp out here. We're standing back there sorta talking over the noise when I feel someone touch my ass so I push my ass back & arch my back. The guy got the signal & started fucking me & we were off! This continued for sometime with me just bent up against the wall. Probably had 10 to 12 guys fuck me like that before a pause happened. So stood there taking a little break & moved our position a little bit. I'm not sure when it happened but at some point once I started getting fucked again, I ended up bent over the pool table in the middle of the room with a few other bottoms, hitting our poppers as guys just pounded us. At one point, the guy that was with me taps me on the shoulder & points behind me saying, "You have a line". I look back & sure enough, jamming up the regular traffic going around this pool table was a line, waiting on my ass. I just smiled & bent back over.

Got to have some convo with the other bottoms as we were bent over the pool table which was fun & kinda hot! At one point during this, someone had gotten underneath me & started playing with my dick while I was getting fucked. Another person had their hands on my balls & someone was also playing with my nipples all while a dick was being flopped around my face. I started to get a little worn out both me in general & my ass, & I was about to pull away when I stopped myself. I realized this was an amazing moment & I just needed to give myself up to it. Being an object like this at the center of a crowd was a fantasy come true, so I just focused on relaxing myself & letting all these men do what they wanted & it was amazing.

I seriously have no idea how many guys fucked me though. We were in that place for like 3 hours & it was near non-stop fucking the entire time. My ass felt great! I'd guess probably 40+ guys fucked me. I mean there were almost 10 guys in the little line when I turned around so I think 40 is a conservative number. All in all, I'd honestly say my numbers are pretty conservative. I really think I could have been fucked by as many as 100 guys over the weekend but I think 75 is a pretty safe number. Next year I'm keeping better track!!

Not sure on how many loads I got, that was hard to tell. So much action going on around me that at a lot of times, I was paying more attention to what was happening around me than what was happening to me. Next year I'm going to keep better track of that & the number of guys that fuck me!!

post-13488-140864348733_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mandevilleguy1

I wish I could experience that! I live in the New Orleans metro area, but can not get away late at night. Any good fucking at these places during the day???

• 8 months later...