Black-jack

• 2 weeks later...

Standing back in the main room again, I felt a little better after my shower, though it was doing nothing for the flips in my stomach and my ass was still more than a little bit sore. I’d reported my second “hand” to the dealer, and he’d made a noncommittal noise. I gripped my complimentary glass of 'pick-me-up', which was a Red Bull cocktail that only served to worsen my nerves and filling me with a jittery energy.

Meanwhile the older men came back into the room. The six of us diamonds stood again near the host, and I couldn’t help but notice that there were only five clubs left in attendance. I’d been right – the host was refilling the cards in the older men’s arm-bands from a single deck, and given how often the clubs had been chosen, one of them had 'run out'.

I waited, trying to breathe evenly. The dealer had taken each of us diamonds aside in turn and gave us our new starting card. I looked at mine – Ace of Diamonds! – and smiled to myself. Of all the starting cards, this was the strongest. I was one face-card or ten away from blackjack. I could have laughed out loud, but settled for putting it in my arm-band pouch with trembling fingers.

“We have a tie for the first round, at twenty,” the dealer announced. “The first half of the prize will be split.” I saw the guy who’d stopped after one card grin, looking at the other diamonds to the left and right of him. I nodded at him when he looked at me, and he laughed quietly – just a quick chuckle. I quickly did the math – a thousand bucks, halved, was five hundred, halved again was two hundred fifty.

“Time for the second – and final – hand,” the host was speaking now, and once again I noticed how fit, hairy, and strong he looked... and the obvious lack of underwear – the lace-up athletic shorts he was wearing were leaving nothing to the imagination, and I had to force myself to look at his face while he was talking. He looked back at me, “Well, final as long as someone else doesn’t get to play twice.”

A few of the men in the room chuckled, and I felt my face heating up.

“We’ll do things a little differently this time,” he said, and there was a wickedness to his smile, even though his voice had never been anything other than authoritarian and cultured. He sounded like he was conducting a business meeting, not a sex party. “We’ll continue to spin the wheel,” he said, “but if any of the diamonds decide to turn down the offer, they will sit out that round. That means the other players have a good chance at getting ahead.” He nodded to us, then looked over at the gathered men. “So now’s a good time to break out your best offers, gentlemen.” More than a few of the men chuckled at that.

Breathe, I thought.

“Lastly,” the host said, rubbing his chin, “If someone does reach blackjack, how about we allow all the other players to keep playing to see if they, too, can achieve blackjack and thereby tie. The usual rules for bust would – of course – still apply.” This last part made the bear in clubs I’d seen paddle the other young man who’d gone bust with me grin widely.

“Agreed?” the man asked, but it was a rhetorical question. No one answered him. I didn’t say a word, since it had felt more like a proclamation than a request to me.

With that, he walked over to the wheel again, and gave it a good spin.  When it landed on clubs, the five men in clubs hooted and laughed, and the other man grumbled audibly.  “I swear it’s random,” the host said, and the grumbling subsided after a moment.

“Well,” the host shook his head, “I assume you know the drill by now.”

I watched the first two men in the clubs outfits walk up to two of the other diamonds, and then the third club – the burly bear who’d been turned down by a diamond before, and who’d been so rough with the paddle – walked over to me. My breath caught. He leaned in.

“I’ll open the toy box and bring out every toy in it, three at a time. You can veto one of the three, and I’ll pick from the other two.” Then he waited for me, dark eyes amused behind his mask at my obvious indecision.
The thing was, the clubs had come up a lot already, and my math – though shaky – told me the four, the five and the eight were all out of play. That made it much more likely this guy had a face card or a ten than any of the other suits out there, unless I was way off.  I’d get a veto. I wasn’t big on playing with toys – that paddling I’d taken had been my first real experience – but, five hundred more bucks. Seven hundred fifty total.  And I'd get a veto.

“Okay,” I nodded.

He smiled in acknowledgement.

When all five of the men in clubs had chosen a diamond, the host spun the wheel again. This time, it came up spades. The host told the diamond to close his eyes and pick a number from one to six. The men arranged themselves in a line while he had his eyes closed, and he picked the third. And then we were heading to the rooms again.

The burly bear closed the door behind me, and then his hairy body pressed against my back, his strong arms wrapping around me and giving me a squeeze. His beard tickled my ear. “You are good enough to eat,” he said, "and from what I hear, you love being eaten.”

I shivered, as his dick pressed against the small of my back. He let go of me, but his hands slid down my sides and he pulled at my white briefs, and I stepped out of them and away from him. When I turned around, he smiled again, gesturing to the bed as he said “Have a seat.”

I sat.

He went to the “toy” chest, and lifted it onto the bed, opening the lid away from him so I couldn’t see what was inside. Then he reached in, and pulled out three things, putting them on the blanket between us.  The first three things were this: a very large dildo, a fairly small butt-plug, and a plastic ball with a strap on it that I didn’t recognize at first, but realized from a movie was a ball-gag. There was no way I wanted that dildo in my butt, so I said “the dildo.”

The bear smiled slyly, saying “Aw, I bet you would have learned to like it.” But he picked up the huge dildo and put it on the floor. He looked at the two remaining items for a brief moment, then put the butt plug on the ground beside the dildo. He slid the ball-gag higher up on the blanket.

“Not that I don’t like your voice,” he said.

I swallowed.  The next three items came out of the toy chest. A bottle of lube. A condom. And then – with a wicked smile – the bear pulled out a flat wooden paddle.  “The paddle,” I said, barely hesitating. There was no way I wanted to be at the mercy of this man wielding a paddle.

His pout was still mostly playful. “Damn, you got off so easy last time.”

My ass begged to differ.

He tossed the condom on the floor beside the paddle, dildo, and butt-plug, and I swallowed again as he put the lube beside the ball-gag.  Three more toys: A blindfold, a razor, and little silver clips on a chain. I wasn’t sure what they were, and I asked.

“Nipple clamps,” the bear said, grinning. You are a vanilla boy, aren’t you?”

“Veto the clamps,” I said, feeling light-headed. They went to the floor, with the razor. The blindfold sat with the ball-gag, and the lube. This wasn’t so bad. I was starting to relax.

“Last three,” the bear said. What came out next was a pair of handcuffs, a candle, and a small bottle.

“You party?” he asked, as he pulled out the bottle. He unscrewed the cap and smiled. “Ecstasy.”

The last thing I needed to do was get high. “Veto the pills.” I said.

He chuckled, but screwed the bottle back up and put it on the floor. After a long hesitation, he put the candle aside, saying “I don’t mind some wax play, but gagged, blindfolded and handcuffed? That just has nice symmetry.” He put the toy chest on the floor, and rose again. “Now, before I truss you up, how about you get your fucking mouth on my dick, boy?”

He tugged his cock free. He was thick, and uncut, and already half-hard.  I crawled toward the end of the bed, and opened my mouth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Barely a moment later I was sucking on the bear’s thick dick, pressing my nose into his hairy stomach while I tried to swallow as much of his dick as I could. I loved to suck cock, and it was definitely helping me keep my mind off the small pile of toys on the bed beside me. I knew we had a fixed amount of time, so I put my expert cocksucking skills to their best use, tonguing under his foreskin and gripping the shaft of his dick with one hand so I could control taking him as deep as I could.

Above me, the man rumbled deep in his chest.

“You are an eager boy, aren’t you?” he said.

I came up for air, just for a second. “I like to suck.” In the back of my mind, I hoped to get him off, maybe. I went back to work, enjoying the sweaty taste of his skin and how hard he grew in my mouth. His hands gripped my hair, tight, and he started to buck his dick into my mouth.

“Oh, that’s a pretty mouth,” he growled. “And talented, too.” Then he suddenly shoved me back off his dick, his cock springing from my mouth and slapping up against his stomach with a wet spray of spit. I gasped.

“Now,” he said. “Open that mouth wide.”

I tried not to shake, and did as I was told. He reached over - still holding my head in one hand - and then put the round rubber ball into my mouth. Once he liked where it was, he nodded.

“Bite down,” he said. I bit down. He reached around me with both hands, pulling the strap over my head, and then let go. He smiled down at me.

“On your stomach,” he said.

I rolled over, trembling. He took my hands behind my back and I felt the cuffs connect and click behind my back. Then he rolled me over again onto my back - my hands and arms felt awkward and uncomfortable behind me - and smiled down at me.

“Lean up,” he said. I did my best, and he leaned over me with the blindfold. His hairy body was already a little wet with sweat and I could smell him as the black cloth slid over my eyes. And then I could see nothing.

He rolled me again onto my stomach, and then pulled at my ankles to slide me further down to the edge of the bed. As my waist tipped over the edge, I managed to catch the floor with my feet and I felt him come up between my legs, the heat of his skin against the inside of my thighs. He reached over me - some of his hairy stomach and chest pressed against my bound arms for a moment - and then there was a click as he opened the bottle of lube.

“Shame you vetoed the paddle,” he said, his voice conversational. I heard him squirt some lube, assumedly into his hand. “I’d love to bugger this ass once it was nice and red. It’s still a little sore, though, isn’t it?”

I tried to answer, but my voice wasn’t understandable behind the ball gag. I settled on nodding. He chuckled behind me, and there was another squirt of lube, and then his fingers stroked between my ass cheeks, near my pucker. The cool liquid dripped onto my hole.

“You look great like this,” he said. “Blindfolded. Slick. Ass a bit sore. Gagged and cuffed… Oh yes, it’s a good look for you.” He paused, his fingers rubbing the lube around my pucker, and then there was another squirt that he poured right into the cleft of my ass, pushing his fingertip just a little inside me. I squirmed.

“If I had my way, I’d paddle that ass red, then eat it. From what I’m told, you like having your ass eaten. I’d paddle it, eat it…” Every time he was saying “it” he was rubbing his finger a little further into my ass. “And paddle it again. Get you so hot you’d be crying for relief. And you know what relief feels like?”

His hands gripped my thighs, and his slick cock began to rub up and down between my ass cheeks. I pictured the small pile of toys and remembered the lube, condom, and the paddle, and how the paddle - and the condom - had ended up tossed aside.

“Relief is when I finally get inside you, and you know you’re going to get fucked, and fucked good.” His hands slid up my sides and he leaned heavily over me, his hairy bulk pressing against my bound wrists and forearms, and his hands slid beneath me, sliding up to my chest, and in each hand he took one of my nipples and then squeezed just shy of painful. I made a noise into my gag, and he laughed.

“Yeah, you didn’t want the nipple clamps, either, did you, boy?” He chuckled again, squeezing harder, and twisting a little. I twisted under him, unable to move or get away.

“They’re a lot like the paddle,” he said, and as he spoke, he pulled away, once again rubbing his dick up and down between my ass cheeks, holding my waist and standing behind me. He tugged on me a bit, and I was hanging further off the bed now, my dick swinging free. “Gets you all sore, and then the relief comes. And what’s the relief?”

I made another inarticulate noise into the gag.

“That’s right, boy, the relief is getting fucked. I like to take hours, you understand. But we’re on a schedule here. But just know, if you ever want to get done right, I’ll do you.” He leaned over me again, and this time his lips were right near my ear, the heat of his hairy body pressed against mine. “Because me and my man, we like boys like you. First date we ever had, we brought home a boy like you. I broke that boy’s ass with my paddle while my man watched, and then that boy got a double dose of relief from us.”

He pushed away again, and rubbed his dick up against me. I moaned, unable to help myself.

“Oh, if I had more time,” he said. “But.”

With a swiftness that I wasn’t expecting, he sank the full length of his cock into my ass. His hands were vices on my waist. I bellowed into the gag, as much from surprise as from the sudden heat of his cock driving into me, but the noise wasn’t much more than a grunt with the gag in the way.

“Oh, that’s a sweet fucking sound,” the bear said, and he pulled his cock out and then rammed the length of it back in again. Even half aware of what he was going to do, I cried out again. And again. And again.

After a half-dozen times, he leaned over me, his dick buried up my ass, and I felt my blindfold grow wet with the tears that were leaking from my eyes. His scent was stronger now, and I was puffing in my breath through my nose.

“Boy, you are a sweet fucking piece of ass.” His hands took my wrists and he pulled hard, making me curl up a bit with my stomach, and he pulled me toward him while he thrust into my ass with short, deep shoves. I grunted and moaned, trapped by his strength and the handcuffs.

“I will use every minute I’ve got with you,” he said, and he ground into me again, letting go of my wrists and then pushing into me hard, pulling my legs wider apart and gripping my waist for a series of even strokes. “Oh, I’d keep you for-fucking-ever… live inside you…”

Despite myself, his words were making my head spin. My dick, only half-hard up until now, started to grow harder.

“I’d have a hard time sharing you, I think…” He said, and one hand crept up the small of my back with a series of thrusts as he leaned further and further over me, his cock battering me inside in a way that was making me groan in a different way now. “I think I could keep you for myself. But me and my man, we share always. Always the once, and then we kick the boy to the curb.” His pace lengthened, then shortened. He gripped me harder, then slid his hands down and released me, thrusting with his own body weight, only to then lean right over me and push me higher up on the bed. The entire time, he was speaking to me, telling me what a hot piece of ass I was, or how he liked to fuck boys like me, or how he loved the sound I was making. When he reached around my waist and found me hard, for two delicious strokes he even jerked me before letting go.

“Yeah, you’re an eager fucking whore of a boy, aren’t you?”

I groaned in frustration, wishing he would jerk me until I came. I so desperately wanted to come. It seemed like hours had passed, with me blindfolded and bound, only able to feel and smell what he was doing to me, and so aroused I could scream - I had no idea I could feel this good being spoken to in such an ugly way.

“You know why we only share the once, boy?” he said, and he leaned all the way over me, gripping my head with both hands, ramming me deep.

I made a noise that could have been anything.

“Because one of us ruins him for the other, you see.”

I didn’t see, but his cock was ruthless, still pounding me. I made more noises.

“One of us fills the boy with dirty fucking cum, is what I mean.”

The image of him tossing the condom aside flashed in my mind, lost in the blackness of the blindfold. I grunted and shifted, but I couldn’t do anything confined beneath him. He continued to thrust into me. My head spun, and his rough hand slid between my thighs and he felt me - I was rock hard - and laughed.

“Yeah, you’re a whore, aren’t you boy?” He thrust harder, and I cried out again, so unsure, so turned on, so terrified - everything at once.

“Here you go, boy,” he growled, and his hand left my dick and he pulled on my waist hard, twisting me onto my side and then onto my back. He pulled first one leg then the other over his hairy wide shoulders and he pressed both hands into my chest and fucked me harder than before. I whimpered, losing my breath like a bellows being pressed over and over again.

Outside, I heard the bell that let me know the time was up, and I cried out just as the big hairy man unloaded deep inside my ass.

He pressed on top of me as I felt both hot surges in my hole, and he lay there, grinding his dick into me while I whimpered, pinned beneath him, still bound, still gagged, still blind.

Then his beard tickled my ear.

“I always go first,” he said, and his tongue licked my ear. “That way my man can ruin the boy after I’ve had my fun.”

He undid my wrists, and I lay there for a moment, stunned, until I heard the door open.

“Hurry up,” he said, and then the door closed. I pulled off the blindfold and managed to get the gag off, putting them on the bed and sitting there as the hairy bear’s cum leaked out of my ass onto the bed. I was breathing so heavily I was seeing stars. Then I saw the card on the bed beside me.

The two of clubs.

Oh God.

I only had thirteen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I was the last to come back out through the arch, and it took everything I had not to let a little bit of a limp into my step. My head was spinning, and my small cloth diamond shorts felt tight and rough against my skin - not to mention my hard-on, which had only barely abated after my time with the hairy man who’d tied me up, blindfolded me and gagged me – and the arousal I’d felt still had me as confused as I was aroused.

I’d never been with someone like that before, and I didn’t know what it meant about me that I enjoyed the way he spoke to me, and the way he used me.

I shook my head free of those thoughts and walked over to the man in the dealer outfit, and he looked at my new card. My new total – thirteen – wasn’t a great hand, but I wasn’t about to stop now. I waited while he looked and he walked over to confer with the host – that musclebear in the spades athletic shorts - who looked down and nodded at the sheet.

“We have one diamond holding, but no black-jack,” the host said. The diamond in question, a slim blond, leaned against one of the walls, looking more than a little tired himself. I had a moment of panic looking at him – if he won, then everything I’d suffered (as well as enjoyed) since I’d been double-teamed by the two men earlier would have been for nothing. I bit my lip.

As it was, I was sharing half the pot from the first hand – which I figured was about two hundred and fifty, though I’d also been offered more from some of the men I’d been with. I hadn’t known that was on the table, but I’d earned another seventy five dollars from the man who’d told me not to touch myself – which I was half-regretting. I wanted to get off so badly.

The clicking sound of the wheel brought me back to reality. I looked up as it slowed, ticking through the four card suits, and then came to a rest on Spades.

“Finally!” the host said with a deep laugh. The others wearing the athletic lace-up shorts marked with a spade joined him in laughing.

“All right, two of you were already chosen by our diamonds back in the first round,” the host said. “So the rest of us will go first.” He looked at the other three men, and then looked back at the five of us.

“Line up,” he said.

We did so, and then the host stood across from me, gesturing to the other four men to follow suit. At the end, the diamond to my far left had no spade across from him.

“Rock-paper-scissors?” the first of the two remaining spades asked. The other nodded, and they played a quick round. Rock beat scissors, and the man opposed the final diamond.

“Okay, offers, gents,” the host said, and he leaned in close to my ear, but before he spoke, he took my hand, and pressed it against the crotch of his shorts – he was already half-hard, and he felt very large against the palm of my hand.

“I’ve got eight for you,” he said, and his voice dropped even quieter. “I don’t mean inches, boy – I got more than eight of those. And I’ll offer you an extra fifty if you’ll take a bet while you ride my dick.”

I swallowed. He had eight for me? Did he mean the eight of spades? He’d seen the list when he looked at the dealer’s chart, and he’d come to stand in front of me on purpose. Eight would make black-jack out of my thirteen.

I nodded. “Okay.”

He leaned back, letting go of my hand, and gave me a wicked leer from behind his mask. His short beard revealed white teeth.

“This way, boy.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3