Getting seeded

I got a hold of a buddy the other day who is a total bottom, and I asked if he had any friends who top that I could borrow for a while, as I had not had a cock in my hole in some time, and the action seemed to be dead in my town. He said he knew of a couple of guys who might be interested, and that if they were interested, he might come along as well.

We arranged to meet at a local adult store as there were too many people around my place for us to be able to play. My Buddy and his two 'friends' showed up and he introduced them to me. While introducing them to me he said the first one was poz with a high VL (and unmedicated) and the second one said he was poz, but undetectable. We had met in the parking lot, so after the introductions we all went inside to do some playing.

We got a large room, stripped down and I started to suck the undetectable guy while my buddy sucked the total poz guy. After I sucked him a bit, my guy had me get up on a table, and when I positioned my legs over his shoulders, he rimmed my hole but good. I could feel his tongue all over my whole, and forcing its way inside me, all the while he was slobbering and wetting and lubing my hole. Looking over, I saw my buddy who was bent over, and getting pounded deep in his hole by the other guy's poz cock.

After a few minutes of being rimmed and my cock getting a little of his mouth too my guy stood up beside the table and with my legs still over his shoulders proceeded to slam his 8 1/2" thick cock in my ass and started to pound my hole good. After not having any in a long, the action felt terrific. He pounded good and hard and fast and then he said "Here it comes" and loaded my hole good and full.

Buddy then spoke up and asked "How did you like it?"

"It sure felt fine" I answered.

His guy had pulled out of him and come to look at my slopped up hole and my buddy said, "Guess what? When introducing the guys to you, I deliberately reversed the two guys: you got the unmedicated poz load deep in your hole!"

I almost jumped to the ceiling when he said that but couldn't move as the other guy had grabbed my legs and plowed his cock in deep too and started to fuck me good too. Then my buddy said "Hey, I was just fooling, they both are total poz, and neither is on meds, and both have a high viral load." As he finished his remarks, the second guy grunted and filled my hole up too. What a rush. I was so hyped at what he said my cock just erupted without being touched. What way to find out what is being pumped in me. Now it is just a waiting game to see what happens, especially since they had already loaded-up my hole. Then I thought what the hell? and took another load from each of them before they left.

:drool:

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

That would be hot, to think you're taking an undetectable load, only to find out it's charged after it's already inside you. I think that if it was me finding out I just took my first poz load... I'd get every cock in the store to breed me, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...