New to this, looking to get raped...

subbitch33

Hi guys

I'm a 30yr old guy, straight with a girlfriend, but over the years have experimented with guys, mainly sucking and the odd protected fuck.

Recently had a hung older daddy type use me briefly bareback, and since then I have found myself totally hooked on the idea of being a bareback whore, and especially taking a load or two inside me.

I'm looking for one or two older guys who like the idea of forcing me.... raping me bareback for a night, making me take a few loads of cum in both holes. In my mind this is taboo, hence I really get off on the idea of being forced to take it, lots of heavy verbal, and a rape scenario where I've no choice when the time comes to being bred.

I intend to book a hotel in London for a night over a weekend - give out the details and have 1 or 2 guys round who don't take no for an answer. Will discuss limits etc beforehand.

Please msg me if anyone is interested. I have profiles on gaydar and BBRT for swopping pics etc.

Thanks

J

One or two? I don't think so. You tell yourself that, but after that second man breeds your hole you will give in to your nature as a cum whore and you will take every load of every man you can get. Because being used by a man to pump out load into you is what you were meant to do. The rest is a lie.

Fantasies are wonderful and all but the reality of this particular one is going to lead to you being stealth doped up, bound, blindfolded and probably gagged and find yourself in a "be careful what you wish for" scenario. Which is hot if done right. But as far as the guys being verbal to you, don't count on it because you will just be their anonymous little fucking cum dump. An object to use and then find yourself sore, dripping with the seed of men you will never know the identity of and a forever craving to have your true fantasy realized; but it will NEVER happen.

• Upvote 1

Guest eastlonbuggiver

True but would like this fantasy to be played out to reality,I would love to do some more breeding as I stealth bred a guy today,my toxic cock is always hungry for more arse.

I do want a rape scenario - thee must be dominant top guys out there with this as a fantasy.

Want to set it up with 1 (or preferably 2) guys who are neg... I'd pay for hotel or would travel to a place of their choice.

A safeword for the scenario would be ideal but I wouldn't want to use it... just want my holes raped/forced, with no pulling out.

Also into some other kinks that fit into this scenario. Forced deep kissing against my will. Being pinned down, arms held, hand roughly round my neck, a guy spitting in my face as he loads my arse. That kind of thing.

If you are prepared to be pozzed then you'll be ok. But you will probably find some pozzed top who says they are neg. If you can accept the prospect of being pozzed and exposing your girl then go for it. if not then I would reconsider... just my two cents.

• 1 month later...