Free Breeding Zone / Raunchy Fuckers / rawTOP T-Shirts

rawTOP

lol. Actually a lot of the guys I fuck probably have no clue I have a blog. If you've noticed I've taken the "rawTOP's" out of the Breeding Zone and Raunchy Fuckers logos with the last round of redesign. I'm making it less about me (personally) and more about the community. I'd love to walk into a bar and see several guys identifying as rawTOP. That's my goal - to make it so the answer to "who's rawTOP?" is "we're rawTOP"' date=' not "he's rawTOP".[/quote']

That's actually quite a nice sentiment :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Hey Raw top, I just got hired at a gay bar in NYC, i'd wear your shirt there for sure.

I's love a black on black Biohazard on the back XS

This is so hot btw. Im psyched to wear it in chelsea.

I'm having problems finding XS. The t-shirt distributor doesn't seem to carry that size. My bf is a similar size, so going to try out a fitted small on him and see how it does.

Also black-on-black probably won't be visible in a dark bar, so I'll give you two t-shirts - one that's a bit more visible.

Which bar?

Guest JizzDumpWI

Love it. I would be grateful for...

Size: Large

T-Shirt Color: Black

Front Graphic: Breeding Zone

Front Graphic Color: Silver/Metalic

Rear Graphic: biohazard

Rear Graphic Color: Silver/Metalic

You should work up a:

"Who is rawTOP?" shirt.

Kind of along the lines of Who shot JR,

Also a not very subtle way to indicationg what the person wearing the shirt might be looking for.

Just a thought.

I would wear one.

Edited by BC_Bottom
Typo

• Administrators
You should work up a:

"Who is rawTOP?" shirt.

Kind of along the lines of Who shot JR,

Also a not very subtle way to indicationg what the person wearing the shirt might be looking for.

Just a thought.

I would wear one.

Back in the day the ads used to say "ISO…" for In Search Of, but that's gotten lost. I think only those of us of a certain generation would understand that. So it's hard to come up with a shirt a bottom would wear that has a rawTOP logo.

Not sure "Who is rawTOP?" is strong enough to do a t-shirt of it. There has to be broad desire to make it worthwhile.

Wow brother- you have opened up a can of worms- a free t shirt will have the boys lining up faster than a hard cock -- well, maybe ...

I would love a shirt - why not ?? I love the site and sure wish more guys were on here ( and posting their LOCATION in the profiles, ahem!!)

So, if you have not already blistered your fingers bloody -- hmm, now thats a pattern to think about--

Size: Large

T-Shirt Color: Blue

Front Graphic: Breeding Zone

Front Graphic Color: Silver/Metalic

Rear Graphic: biohazard

Rear Graphic Color: Silver/Metalic

I can wear it out to the latino bar in Miami and have truth in advertising front and center as I bend over for the men on the patio

And, thanks for the efforts you put forth- not just in t shirts, but in all the universally piggy and twisted thoughts allowed to flow here !

• Administrators

I've spent a bunch of time today reading up on t-shirts.

I'm pretty sure I'll be going with Hanes Beefy T for the regular sizes. Chances are you have a Hanes Beefy T in your dresser - they're pretty common. It's a relatively heavy fabric - which is good in winter, but if you want a t-shirt for hot weather it may be a bit too heavy.

For the "athletic fit" I'm thinking of a brand I doubt you've heard of - Next Level. It's "sized small" (it'll be tighter than other brands of the same size), and trimmer. So if you have a gut it's not a good choice. BUT it's a much thinner t-shirt than the Beefy T.

So two very different options.

If any of you want to change the size you want, just say so.

• Administrators
i consider myself an active member- i would totally pimp a breedingzone shirt.
I'd wear a RaunchyFucker T shirt, but I'm cutting off the sleeves. I'll wear it with a black jock strap in a video. A video getting bred by RawTop. Let's do it.

That's not enough info to get a t-shirt. Please see my original post for the details I need to know if you want a shirt.

• Administrators
I'd wear a RaunchyFucker T shirt, but I'm cutting off the sleeves. I'll wear it with a black jock strap in a video. A video getting bred by RawTop. Let's do it.

Actually I've thought of getting some muscle shirts... Would look good on some guys...