The confession of a bi-mwm (True Story)

nlsfn

Well written! This was me, but without the pensiveness and trepidation. I knew what I wanted, and that was raw cocks stretching me open and spewing their loads balls deep inside me.

I have done the same scenario over and over again. It's a total bummer that CL no longer does personal ads, and barebackrt simply isn't as effective, but it still works.

Regardless, when I travel, I can't wait to prep my hole and then wait, ass up for loads. Bareback loads, of course!

• 3 weeks later...

There was this time in my  life when it seemed the only guys I was finding where guys with wives or guys with gfs. Which was fine with me!! The best thing was that they would all  let me fuck them raw.

At one point I had five semi regulars  I was about 40- 45

1. The  school teacher, married with a college son.. even fucked him on his sons bed one day.

2. The dishwasher/ assistant to chef at a restaurant, 20  with a gf ( now married and a dad( when we started, his car broke down the first time I got him when i gave him a ride home)

3.The dad I met at nude beach, married, , always had to have a little alcohol in him first, but would totally perv out verbally in bed as i did him.

4. The divorced  dad who  let me hit on his 17 yo son

5. The UPS guy who had gf and kid, and  would let me fuck him at the motel or xxx vid store, no foreplay, just a quick cum dump.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Been there in that exact position... Years ago when I first started going bare. 

I was so nervous & scared but that moment I felt him pulse in me, filling me, my eyes rolled back and mouth opened in exstacy. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly how I feel. It turns me on so much now. Normally after the first guy it goes further and I’m wanting more or start inviting more over. The best time I had was someone else taking control and inviting other guys. Unfortunately only 4 showed up all night. I asked after and he gave my room number to 18 guys total. Now I dream of having that many use me!!

It seems like a million years ago, but Bareback City was my best site for getting bred anonymously.  I enjoyed every single load I took.  There was that one guy... He said he was a Dom top and was going to use me hard.  Then he showed up an hour late, drunk, and said he wanted to bottom.  Then he giggled.  I threw him out.

• 2 months later...