New Action & Bull

uclatinosj

Two Bars located next to each other New Action i believe is a Thurs-Sat party and Bull is a 24hr 7 days a week bar. New Action was def a good Bar with 2-1 drinks on Thursday night, theres a small maze in the back and then a dark room downstairs. Bull is a bit dirtier and sleazier a sling, bed and dark room. Visited bull twice on my stay.

Damn- I was in Berlin 3 weeks ago- only made it to New Action Friday night - it was a skins weekend and the bar was def a skin attitude- managed to get skull fucked but nothing else- then got hit with food poisoning shortly after leaving the bar- never saw the basement -- where was the door to it?? As for Bull- never made it late night, but my 1st day I arrived in too early to checkin the hotel so left my bag and wandered the area, went into Bull at 9am and there were 4 or 5 hustler looking boys in there- 1 passed out on a bench,1 sprawled in front of the video gambling machine. Later that evening I went back, had another beer and now free of pickpocketable items did the darkroom- managed to suck on 1 guy, but it was too early and there were only a couple of non hustler guys in the back. If anyone is headed to Berlin- the website Berlin.com had the BEST hotel prices I found- I was at Quentin Design Hotel for %52 USD a night and it was a 4 star hotel !! If you just want a crash bed, the Hotel Vu ( I think thats correct) is located immediately between New Actions door and Bulls door- so even in the foulest coldest weather you can be 5 steps to either bar from the hotel door

• 1 month later...
Oh no! Was planning a few visits in there next month. Any idea why it was closed, and if it'll re-open?

Somebody died there probably cause by drugs. The came to visit and discover few drugs there. Apparently it's not first time somebody died there. So they closed it. I have no idea how long it will be close and if it will re-open.

• 2 months later...