Using a speculum in a gay bath?

Weak4It

I really love videos and pictures involving speculums and guys jacking off into an open hole. Having never been to a bath, I was wondering if there would be many guy interested in dropping a load into an open hole but not fuck if I were to get a room and insert a speculum in my ass?

I'm sure some would, though other tops might be turned off. Given that bath houses can be hit ir miss in some areas, make sure you're there when there's a big enough crowd to get lots of takers. Be sure to take someone who can get pics too you don't want to miss that

I'm always a bit worried about taking gear if any kind to a bathhouse. Things have a way of disappearing in an environment where strangers come and go at random

I really love videos and pictures involving speculums and guys jacking off into an open hole. Having never been to a bath, I was wondering if there would be many guy interested in dropping a load into an open hole but not fuck if I were to get a room and insert a speculum in my ass?

The only problem I can imagine with this fantasy is that most guys at a bath house want to "get their money's worth" for the cost of admission and most of the time they want to fuck, suck and vice versa without getting off for a while. Also, some guys might see your open hole invitation as a sign you really like to be degraded and humilated, perhaps even treated like a trash bin, so don't be shocked if you end up with piss, spit, cum and other objects tossed into your open hole. I'd go with pisstopper's suggestion to have someone you trust along to ensure no one does anything you don't want to you (and take pictures if you like). There are some really messed up guys out there!