Weak legs

CockCravin

Could be a number of things. Could be age, weight, strength of bones or muscles, stiffness, or some other reason. I'm not in the best shape of my life and I'm stiff at times but throwing my legs up, bending over, and riding a guy wasn't difficult. That being said I never really sat on someone's cock and rode them for hours. Hell it surprised me when I did bondage and BDSM with a fuck bud at one point. I figured my legs or arms would cramp from the extended period but they diddn't. Only if he tied them extra tight or did other things. But he was also very very experienced with rope and probably knew what he was doing. That being said being fucked in those various positions and slings did not present a problem.

However, when getting fucked by a really fucking thick and big guy once I lost all feeling in my legs and part of my body. Felt like the man was wishboning me (he was) and I had no feeling at all. Fortunately he diddn't take too long to cum usually 15 or less but it was partially painful. I also know that if you get into headspace like being in a sling or if the fucking is extremely intense of the connection or energy with the top is intense can send electricity all through-out your body and make you weak kneed, make your body limp or numb and even have the feeling last afterwards.

Like I said I don't know anything about you but I recommend either trying some stretches or maybe practicing on a dildo or something and seeing if you get the same feeling. You might just need to relax or work out your legs or it could be too much work out or too much stress on your legs. Hope you find out the reason. While I like getting fucked in different positions riding someone always made me feel extra slutty and I really get into it. I don't think a bottom or top should be denied any position.

Riding a cock is probably the most muscle-intensive way of getting fucked. Okay, I've got some muscle deterioration from HIV, but I tried it the other night for the first time in years. I could barely manage five minutes, whereas in the days when I was hiking miles through woodlands with the dogs I could keep going till I got the load. Plus I was younger then... Yes, I'd feel it in my thighs the day after, but earlier this week I could barely walk.

Fuckboy's right about the slutty feeling of it: probably the best way of putting on a show for a top and the most definite statement that you want his dick.

Riding a cock is probably the most muscle-intensive way of getting fucked. Okay, I've got some muscle deterioration from HIV, but I tried it the other night for the first time in years. I could barely manage five minutes, whereas in the days when I was hiking miles through woodlands with the dogs I could keep going till I got the load. Plus I was younger then... Yes, I'd feel it in my thighs the day after, but earlier this week I could barely walk.

Fuckboy's right about the slutty feeling of it: probably the best way of putting on a show for a top and the most definite statement that you want his dick.

I'm sorry that it gave you pain bearbandit. At least you tried it again though. Did you enjoy it a little at least despite the pain? They do make muscle relaxant pills as well. That might actually help. It is an incredible slutty feeling and nothing says you want a top's dick more than riding him. I've been jacked off while riding dick before too and that's even more amazing. It's not my favorite position and I know many tops prefer to just mount a bottom on all fours but sometimes it's fun to do. Ironically though I don't really get much from a guy sitting on my dick. Not that it's happened much.

In that situation pain is the memory of a lot of fun ;) . Did I enjoy it? Of course! Just wish I could have held out for longer. The problem is lack of muscle tone which is difficult to get back after the sort of deterioration I went through last year: walking I'm good for perhaps half a mile in total. I got an exercise bike at a knockdown price a couple of months ago and am trying to build stamina up with that (as well as using it as a warmup for my weights routine).

Riding dick I get off on either way round: as bottom it says "I want your cum" more effectively than any other face to face position, and as top you've got the intensity of a good fuck without having to do much (and on some days I can't do that much which is why when I top it tends to be more D/s oriented), plus all the visual aspects of it. Only thing that approaches it, in my mind, is a sling.

Still, I can't have been that bad - the guy I was riding wants more... ;)

In that situation pain is the memory of a lot of fun ;) . Did I enjoy it? Of course! Just wish I could have held out for longer. The problem is lack of muscle tone which is difficult to get back after the sort of deterioration I went through last year: walking I'm good for perhaps half a mile in total. I got an exercise bike at a knockdown price a couple of months ago and am trying to build stamina up with that (as well as using it as a warmup for my weights routine).

Riding dick I get off on either way round: as bottom it says "I want your cum" more effectively than any other face to face position, and as top you've got the intensity of a good fuck without having to do much (and on some days I can't do that much which is why when I top it tends to be more D/s oriented), plus all the visual aspects of it. Only thing that approaches it, in my mind, is a sling.

Still, I can't have been that bad - the guy I was riding wants more... ;)

Good, I'm glad you liked it. I'm sure you know some pain during sex can be good or bad just depending on the situation. I'm sorry that the direct cause is because of deterioration. Congratulations on the exercise bike I hope that helps build up stamina. It does I want your cum more efficiently and seeing the top's face and knowing your getting it directly and have better control of your ass muscles makes it that much better. You're probably right that some days maybe a top doesn't want too much but it's a way for him and his boy to both get off. I have to agree with that comment about a sling. Would love to do more sling play much better control and angle as well. But the feeling is similar.

I'm glad he enjoyed it and wanted more ;)

Yah, I've experienced weak legs if I'm bent over and fucked standing. In that position, my hole isn't as relaxed and therefore able to take a hung man as deep as I know I'm capable of. I think it's my body's way of getting into position for the hardest, deepest fuck possible. If I'm on my knees and my Top is fucking me from behind either on his knees or standing next to the bed/bench I'm on, he can ram it right up thru my 2nd sphincter. Right where I like it and the head of his hard cock is getting a lot of friction. Once a Top penetrates me that deep, whether I'm on my knees or on my back, it doesn't take long before the sensation deep inside makes my legs go wobbly. I discovered this at Dick Dock in P'Town. Hung guy bent me over and started fucking me. I was pushing out to take his girth. Once he just grazed my 2nd sphincter with the head of his cock, I dropped into the sand on my knees and pushed my hole onto his hard cock. Turned out to be an awesome fuck for him...and the 2 guys that followed him :-)

Well, a bit about me... I'm 6'4" 240 lbs. I can squat 450lbs and I ran the 40 yard dash in 4.7 secs last year at a football camp I attended. I'm 25 years old and in pretty good shape considering my love for beer. I honestly think a lot of it boils down to me getting weak from the pleasure. I do love a good cock in me and it does tend to get me off 80% of the time. Just wondered if I was alone in the world of randomly weak legs haha.

I've got leaner legs now than before. I found it a lot easier to control my body when I was chubbier as opposed to now but I love it because my boyfriend fucks me till I'm bouncing on his cock and I just try to sit on the cock so that he can tap my ass hard

Huh how ironic that all this take about riding someone and leg strength and everything and it happened to me last night. Almost fisted my partner last night and fucked him for a while but was too nervous about waking the other partner since he was in the next room. This morning when I wake up I always have a morning hard on and he came in lubed my cock up and slide down on me with my eyes barely even open. He was riding my dick and working his ass muscles and it felt amazing. I was moving my hips and fucking him a little too. Not sure if was because of the morning hard on and needing to piss but I wasn't able to cum that way. Instead he pulled off and he threw his legs in the air and I fucked him and once he asked for it I really fucked him and breed him.

I just thought it was kind of ironic that he rode my dick after I read this thread. I'll have to try it more often ;)