Using apps to find other guys or using your body language and sexuality instead?

HMR89

Honestly - thank God for the apps or I would never get fucked. I have zero cruising instinct and am utterly oblivious to anyone coming on to me. Of course it could also be that no one ever has, and I wouldn’t recognize it if it actually happened, but I think I would be clueless either way. I like to imagine there’s a sort of innocent-abroad charm about me that could be attractive, but it’s probably more likely that I come across to the average cruiser as simply a little too odd for fuckability.

So, skipping the interpersonal minefield altogether in favor of casting a broad net, I put my best asset (ahem) forward in the app, be as brazen as I would never dare one-on-one, and take what comes along. It works for me because I’m not looking for a relationship - for me, the worst possible risk isn’t an STD, it’s some guy deciding he’s falling for me. Trust me, guy, I’m not the one you want.

No apps.  For me it’s all about the cruise.  I get cruised all the time and when I see someone I want, I can cruise like a pro. 🙂. I need that physical connection.  Of course I have met guys on line too but with less success.  I met Riverfk on here, and one of these days, we will fuck.

16 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

No apps.  For me it’s all about the cruise.  I get cruised all the time and when I see someone I want, I can cruise like a pro. 🙂. I need that physical connection.  Of course I have met guys on line too but with less success.  I met Riverfk on here, and one of these days, we will fuck.

That's true sexy boy, I'm a skilled cruiser too, just returned from successful mission. Maybe we'll have an audience😈.

Guest POZitiveBoyZ

LoL 😁 I'd prefer to not using apps and my gay radar is well working, believe me 😈 but honestly I will prefer to not doing something what someone is waiting of me LoL As I'm told before a lot trying to teach me in a pressure method is not a good deal LoL "My Life My Rules" means you MUST stop this game IMMEDIATELY cuz I prefer to make decisions by myself LoL 😜 When the game is stopped and I will hear and feel some apology then all of you will see the result and get what you want. There's absolutely No any compromises to me. Peace ✌️

Honestly, 

I miss the pre smartphone / internet crusing days. I miss Teavrooms, ddubwaybtunnrldvvand platforms, church basement bathrooms and wooded areas. I feel like the ease and convenience of apps and  broader mainstream sensibilities have eroded an art unique to Gay men

But that's only my opinion.