Whoring out my Boy in Ft. Lauderdale hotel

I'm whoring out my hot slutty twink cumdump boy next Saturday (Dec. 14) at a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. Trying to get as much cum as possible in his ass.

Anon scene -- he'll be face down, ass up. He's 22yo, white, twink, smooth

Just pump dump and go! There may be another guy or two there using his ass at the same time, so you have to be OK with that. Not going to send out pics of the other tops though. Just load this boy up and leave.

Let me know if you're interested.

May be you could post some pictures of your boy?

I'm whoring out my hot slutty twink cumdump boy next Saturday (Dec. 14) at a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. Trying to get as much cum as possible in his ass.

Just pump dump and go! There may be another guy or two there using his ass at the same time, so you have to be OK with that. Not going to send out pics of the other tops though. Just load this boy up and leave.

Guest faggot hole

That;s one lucky boy to have a man who is always looking out for his best interests.

You guys can think this is fake if you want... doesn't matter to us. The fact is that we will be filling this boy wtih as much cum as possible. I've done it many times and have nothing to prove. This post was only meant to round up guys for a hot time, nothing more.

But, since none of you doubters will be there anyway, then in your world it may as well be fake. It'll still be a hot time though.

You guys can think this is fake if you want... doesn't matter to us. The fact is that we will be filling this boy wtih as much cum as possible. I've done it many times and have nothing to prove. This post was only meant to round up guys for a hot time, nothing more.

But, since none of you doubters will be there anyway, then in your world it may as well be fake. It'll still be a hot time though.

Your profile is also incomplete and has hardly any info for a user that joined in August of 2010 that does not really lend much credibility. Just sayin...

Your profile is also incomplete and has hardly any info for a user that joined in August of 2010 that does not really lend much credibility. Just sayin...

Seaguy Do you think that it's likely that, like a guy playing the air guitar, he is the air fucktard and goes through all the sexual motions pretending to fuck/air fucking this non-existent boy who he was going to fill with as much cum as possible? Also, when fucking the air, where do you think cum gets deposited?

LOL