He thinks I didn't know.

David and I had been in a relationship for three and a half years before Patrick moved in with us. While we bareback each other since that how we prefer sex, we are also open, so we play safe with other guys. I am generally the bottom and David the top. Through experimentation we found that switching roles just did not work out best between us. We have had several three-ways and have also had some slight participation in group sex, but again just didn’t work out very well. With this background in mind, on to the main story.

David noticed an ad on Craigslist posted by a guy looking to rent a room. As we had one available, and didn't mind the prospects of some additional income, we responded and eventually Patrick moved in. Patrick was a fairly good looking man, but honestly not overly attractive. He had a great face, a great body, a great ass, and a great package, but he definitely wasn’t a pretty boy and he also wasn’t a chiseled Adonis. He was a man the way men should be. He and David immediately hit it off, becoming fast friends. Patrick and I, on the other hand, did not. The relationship between Patrick and me consisted of exchanging pleasantries and awkward smiles with idle chit chat. Still I found myself wanting to fuck him.

A few weeks after Patrick had moved in I was in the laundry room folding laundry when they came in and sat down in the living room and started talking. The laundry room is off the living room so I could hear everything they said. It was during this conversation that Patrick revealed to David that he was HIV positive. He also mentioned that he would rather David not tell me. Why? Who knows, only Patrick does. But now I was stuck, I had folded the laundry and needed to leave but didn’t want them to know I had overheard because Patrick didn’t want me to know. Then I noticed a set of earbuds in the trashcan that I had discarded since I had accidentally washed them and, of course, they no longer worked. I pulled them from the trash, plugged them into my phone and pretended to be listening to music when I opened the laundry door.

I smiled when I saw them, pretending to have no idea they had come in. As I pulled the earbuds from my ears I glanced at Patrick's crotch and thought to myself Good Lord! He was sitting there legs spread and right in the middle of his crotch, under the zipper of those oh-so-tight jeans was a huge mound of bulging meat that could make a straight man's mouth water. I snapped my head away and made small talk with David and Patrick, but mostly with David, until I could finally make my get away to the bedroom.

Months later, as summer progressed, the southern heat was turned on HIGH and so was David. Now, David has got a good supply of dick: he’s seven inches long and five inches thick. I like to think that as a bottom I’d be able to take the marathon fantasy of a dozen well hung fantasy studs, but to be real, (1) it is not likely to happen and, (2), it ain’t ever gonna happen. But after three weeks of nightly two hour sessions I desperately needed a night off. I expressed this to David and he was more than accommodating, saying I'd have a two-day break in sex, and on the third night we’d have 'special' night.

Which brought us to the night in question. We went to an early movie then had a nice dinner out, and met with a few friends after dinner for a few drinks before heading home. I had a few drinks, David had none which was fortunate because he was driving. It was also fortunate because while he was drove I intended to suck his cock.

He pulled out of the drive and I undid my buckle and slid my seat all the way back. As our car didn't have a center console, I knelt on the floor, raised his armrest, and went for his crotch. Commando for a reason boys, I’m just saying. I had his fly down and cock out in no time at all, and in even less time had it in my mouth. Now, my deep-throating capabilities are great, and, since there was a fair amount of room to maneuver since there wasn't a console, still it wasn't the best position to perform in. Even so, I love sucking cock. I love having a guy's flaccid cock in my mouth and feeling it stiffen-up as I nurse it, and with David it didn’t take long before I had to bob up and down a bit, enjoying the taste of his cock as my tongue slid up and down the shaft. I love the challenge of getting a cock as far down my throat as is possible, and I also the taste of precum mixing with my spit. What more can I say? I love the taste of cock, especially David's cock.

It was a twenty minute drive from the restaurant to the house, and during the entire trip his cock never left my mouth. When we arrived at the house, David put the SUV in park and I made sure to that his cock was a dry as it could be before tucking it back inside his pants, thinking to myself that I couldn’t wait to get back inside and finish working out that load. We walked through the front door and there on the side table was a plain white box.

“Patrick left us some special brownies,” David said with a grin, adding "he’ll be back later.”

“Well then. We better get started.”

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 11

The brownies were delicious and strong. It did not take long till we were making out like two people who had just hooked up at a bar. I couldn't remember the last time we had such a hot make out session. I felt a primal urgency to have him in me was unimaginable. He laid back into the couch and as I sucked his tongue that was invading my mouth I struggled to undo his pants and return to his cock. Finally released I grabbed it and sucked hard on the head while David closed his eyes and moaned loudly. I put myself into position and deep throated the whole thing holding down as long as I could.

David wrapped his hands around my head and pushed himself down my throat as hard as he could. Pushing himself at least an inch farther down my throat he leaned forward, stretched out his arm and grabbed for my ass. He hooked is middle finger into me forcibly causing me to gasp. Choking on his cock now, I jerked back, a long string of viscous saliva extended from my mouth to his cock. We were connected. I leaned in to reclaim my spit and his precum, once again taking him into my mouth. After a few more minutes he removed himself from my mouth and got up off of the couch, turning to get behind me.

I moved forward leaning on the couch as he startled me from behind and made his entry into my waiting hole. GOD, did that feel good. The brief wait had been good, but I missed that dick. He slowly sank all seven inches into me then positioned himself and leaned on top of me interlocking my arms and holding his hands clasped on the back of my neck. Slowly he moved his dick in and out of me. Each motion sending waves of ecstasy throughout my body. I was my turn to moan.

I must remember to thank Patrick for the brownies. I am far from virginal but it felt just as good as the first time ever could have. It felt just as good as the fuck when I knew without a doubt that I was a bottom. David got off my back and started slamming it home, I cried out partly from pain but mostly from pleasure. He breath was quickening and his moans becoming increasingly audible I knew he would cum soon.

"I'm gonna cum." he moaned confirming my thoughts.

"Yeah baby, cum in me."

"Yeah. I'm cumming..." He grabbed my hips and plunged into me cumming as deeply as he could.

I don't know how much cum he had pent up but he came for such a long time. Moaning and slow fucking me the whole time, it was quite reassuring for a bottom. His moans subsided and with a last heavy breath he pulled himself from be once again lurched forward over me to sit on the couch. I shifted over to where he reclined and started cleaning his cock and became vaguely aware that there was someone else in the room.

"Now that is a welcome home I love to receive." It was Patrick of course, and he was laughing. I was startled by his presence and had stopped sucking David. I looked at Patrick as I still held Davids deflating cock for a minute then turned to David. Our eyes met as I looked to him thinking what do I do?.

"Suck." Was all David said.

And so I sucked...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10

I took David's cock into my mouth again and continued sucking him. Slowly working my way down the length of his shaft and then pulling back. It was an elaborate show. I enjoy being watched and that the man was living with us didn't seem to affect me much. Patrick and David talked while I continued working on David.

"Bring us another brownie, man. Have one for yourself," David told Patrick.

Patrick returned eating a brownie and handed one to David, and placed mine gingerly on David's bare thigh just inches from my face as he winked at me then moved behind me back to the doorway.  I stopped sucking long enough to have a bit of the brownie before returning again to David's cock.  God did I love sucking dick and the brownies made it all better.  I hadn't thought that possible.

"You wanna have a seat, bud?" David asked Patrick.

"Yeah man, just admiring the view.  It seems, 'though," Patrick said as he moving towards us, "...that you're leaking."  With that explanation Patrick stooped behind me and ran his finger up my crack collecting some of David's cum that had leaded out of me.  He sat down on the couch next to David and showed me the gob of cum stuck to his finger that just minutes ago had been in my ass.  He smiled at David and then brushed the cum onto my brownie,noting "And you haven't finished your brownie."

I stopped sucking David and devoured the brownie as they watched and laughed.  "I think he needs another," Patrick said as he got up from the couch to go fetch me yet another brownie.  I went down on David and looked to see him staring at me while I held him as far down my throat as I could.  The smile on his face was pure ecstasy.  He was enjoying the brownies and the performance as much as I was.  Good.

Patrick came back in with another brownie remarking "Just two more after this one."  He walked behind me and inspected my ass for more cream.  "No more.  How can you eat this brownie without any cum topping?"

"There is a lot more than that in there, let me tell you.  Slide your finger in and pull some out," David told Patrick between fits of laughter.

"Okay."  With that Patrick slowly pushed his finger into my freshly fucked hole.  I half moaned, half screamed from the invasion.  I was listening to their conversation the whole time but somehow it didn't seem to be real.  The finger was real though, probing in and out of my ass looking for cum to smear on my brownie and honestly I wanted it.  I tried pushing some out but evidently it was buried too deep to let anymore loose.  Patrick had two fingers in my hole now trying to get some cream.

He was finger fucking me fast trying to get some cum that just wouldn't come. "You want some more cream on that brownie don't you?" he asked me.

"Yes, please," I moaned, "I want more cum for my brownie."

"What's a guy to do?  I just can't get anymore out of your ass."  Patrick inserted another finger.

I started jerking David's dick, trying to get another load out of him to eat on my brownie.  He placed his hands on mine, "Slow baby," David remarked, and then turning to Patrick, suggested "If none is coming out you'll have to put more in."

"Gladly."

Zip. Ten inches of Patrick slid into me.  Damn he had meat and knew how to use it.  He went straight into ramming it home his hands were on my hips and he was pulling nearly all the way out before slamming all that mean back into me. I had Davids cock in my mouth, Patrick's cock in my ass and a brownie sitting on the small of my back waiting for the fuck to be over so I could eat it.

"I'm coming..." Patrick screamed as he slammed into me, burying himself like David did before cumming. As Patrick came in me Davids dick got rock hard and he got up off the couch and went to the computer. Patrick pulled his cock our of my hole covered in his cum. He wiped his fingers up my ass as he did before and deposited the leaking cum onto the brownie and took Patrick's place in front of me and placed the brownie on his abdomen so that the brownie was behind his still hard cock.

David got up from the computer and fucked another load into my hole while I sucked Patrick's cock and ate that brownie. He was even more eager to fuck my hole with another man's load in it. He came quickly and then went to bed without saying a word, leaving me on the couch with a mouthful of Patrick.

"If I'd have known you were into taking loads I would have been fucking you sooner," Patrick commented as I cleaned off his cock, deep throating it occasionally just because I could.

"We usually only do with each other, " I replied as I got up and went to the computer David had left running.

It was open to an ad on the internet advertising for a cum slut bottom taking any loads. Text for directions.  And listed David's phone number, which was left on the desk beside the computer.  David was posting an ad but didn't submit it.

"Doesn't look like it."  Patrick had come up behind me and slapped my ass taking a seat on the desk chair that was rolled to the side.

"I don't know."  Was all I could say.  "He didn't post the ad."

"But you could..." I could couldn't I. I looked down at Patrick sitting naked on the desk chair and glanced back over my shoulder to the bedroom where David was with the door wide open.  I could see him lying on the bed passed out.  Patrick got up and stood behind me with his hands on my hips.   just stood there while he slowly pressed back into me. "We both know you want to.  David knows you want to too."

I leaned on the desk while Patrick worked his cock in and out of me again, slowly this time.  Not quite so eager to cum as quickly.  I opened my eyes and read the ad again and clicked post.  I pulled off of Patrick's cock and went into the kitchen and unlocked the door.  I went back into the living room and grabbed David's phone off the desk and led Patrick back to couch by the cock.  I got on the couch leaning over the arm and waited for Patrick to fill me.

----------

I'm done with this story. If anyone else would like to add to it, feel free.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 14

Love the story so far, so I'll give it a go. If guys like this next part then i'll keep going. :)

Patrick slid his cock deep inside my ass again and began slowly pumping in and out. I moaned, enjoying his cock pushing his load deeper into my ass. David’s phone buzzed and we both froze, Patrick’s cock buried halfway in my ass and stared at the screen.

“Well,” said Patrick resuming his slow fucking, “here’s your last chance to back out.”

I grabbed the phone and quickly entered David’s pass code. The message read: 9in white cock ready to breed that hole. addy?

After a few deep breaths and some encouragement from Patrick’s cock I responded with my address and added: kitchen door is open, come in and get in line.

“You’re not even gonna ask him anything?” Patrick asked.

“Like what?”

“His status?”

I almost laughed as Patrick’s POZ cock slid in and out of my hole, “I know you’re POZ and I’ve got one of your loads worked into my hole already and I’m hoping for another before whoever the fuck this is shows up so I guess that ship has sailed.”

My response must have surprised Patrick as much as it did me for a moment because he stopped fucking me but then after a few seconds started to pound me harder. “I told David that there was a cum slut inside of you and that we just needed to find the right way to bring it out. When he wakes up in the morning this hole is going to be dripping with questionable loads, and at least three more of mine.” He slammed the full length of his cock into me a few times before adding, “I guarantee you’ll never as for a break from cock again. In fact, I would bet, that you’re ass will be open for use for just about anyone willing to fuck it from now on.”

“Turn me into a cum dump Patrick,” I moaned loudly, hoping a little bit that David would wake up and hear the sounds of my being bred by this POZ stud.

“You want another one of my POZ loads up your hole?”

Before I could answer David’s phone buzzed again and still impaled on Patrick’s cock checked the message. Almost there: it read.

“Shoot your toxic load in my hole, lube me up for more cock,” I grunted as Patrick’s pounding became rougher.

“I’m gonna knock you up, and then no matter who breeds your hole tonight, you hole will always belong to be because I was the first.”

“Knock me up, please,” I almost screamed.

“Take it bitch,” Patrick grabbed my hips and pulled my as to his crotch making me take his full and considerable length as his cock began to spasm. Slowly while his load was being shot in my ass he pulled out, covering the inside of my hole with his thick toxic load.

“My turn then?”

Patrick and I both looked up surprised to find a stranger standing in the entrance from the kitchen with a smile on his face and an obvious bulge in his shorts. The stranger was tall, with blondish red short scruffy hair and beard, probably in his mid thirties. He wore a wife-beater that displayed his broad chest beautifully, and gym shorts that were beginning to tent more and more from his hardening cock.

“Hell yeah,” said Patrick, recovering first, he seemed far more at ease with the idea of complete strangers fucking then I really was at the point.

“Perfect.”

Patrick pulled out of my ass and moved round so that he was kneeling on the couch with his dick in my face and the other guy stripped off his few clothes. When his shorts came off his thick nine-inch cock and low hanging balls were the first things I noticed second was the red and black biohazard tattoo right about the base of his cock.

“Nice tattoo,” Patrick said.

“It’s cool right? The add didn’t say anything about status,” the guy started to say.

“Don’t worry he’s got two of my POZ loads up his hole and two of his bf’s questionable loads too.”

Questionable? I looked at Patrick confused but just when I opened my mouth to ask him what he meant he stuck his still hard cock in my mouth and started to slowly throat fuck me. With a cock in my mouth and another rubbing against my cum filled hole I lost track of my question.

This guy wasted no time and with in a few seconds of his cock getting next to my hole he was pounding away like it was the last time he was ever going to fuck an ass again.

David’s phone buzzed. Patrick grabbed it from the coffee table where I had put it and without removing his cock from my mouth fully said, “Put in the pass code, I’ll do the rest.” Without even questioning I showed him David’s pass code and went back to deep throating his cock.

The stranger now had a hold of my shoulders for leverage and I was grunting and gargling around Patrick’s cock. I couldn’t believe that David was sleeping through all of this wracked but out of the corner of my eye I could still see his sleeping form through the open bedroom door.

The phone buzzed again, this time Patrick didn’t even ask for the pass code but removed his dick from my mouth and walked into the kitchen. With Patrick’s cock no longer gagging me I started begging my new friend to fuck me even harder, and he was only to happy to oblige.

“I’m gonna breed this sweet hole good,” he grunted, “fill you with my toxic load. You ready for my toxic load?”

“Fuck yes!”

“Then take it.” He roughly shoved his cock inside of me so that the biohazard tattoo was pressed against my ass as he unloaded his balls inside my hole. It felt like he shot about a gallon of cum inside of me before he pulled out. The he got dressed and left saying just before he was out the door “Text me next time you want fucked.”

After a moment of rest I made to get up.

“No, no,” said Patrick, “stay right there. Now reach back and spread your hole for me.”

I heard the sound of a camera clicking.

“We’re gonna add a picture of your leaking hole to your add, see if we can’t drumb up even more business.”

The phone buzzed.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 15

Patrick walked back over to the computer for a minute and I stayed bent over the arm of the couch, my ass stuck in the air and my loaded up hole exposed. I reached back and started to finger my hole feeling the toxic loads swirling around inside myself. It felt so warm, so wet, so sloppy and loose, I had fingered myself a few times after getting fucked by David and my hole had felt wet and warm but never like this. I loved it, I stuck another finger in and then another, I wanted more. Normally after two loads from David my hole would be soar and worn out but not tonight, I was open and ready for business.

“You love feeling those POZ loads in your hole don’t you,” Patrick said, having returned from the computer he was once again rubbing his cock head against my hole. I started to remove my fingers but he grabbed my wrist and said, “Keep going.”

I slid another finger in and began to work my hole deep spreading my three fingers wide opening my hole up more.

The phone buzzed.

Another finger slipped into my cum filled hole and I started to moan from my own finger fucking. Patrick started rubbing his cock against my hole again. I took two fingers from my hole and pushed back. The head of Patrick’s cock popped into my hole along side my two fingers. What the hell had gotten into me, I liked bottoming but I was never such a cock hound. Patrick moaned as he sunk the rest of his ten inches in next to my fingers.

The phone buzzed.

I took my fingers from my hole and licked the sticky mixture of POZ cum and ass juice as Patrick started to deep fuck me again.

“Man that last guy dumped a huge load in your hole, you’re so much wetter and loose now. Don’t worry there’s plenty more coming.”

The phone buzzed.

“I can’t wait to breed you again.”

“Do it now, fill me with your swimmers.”

“Not now… right now I’m just keeping you loose for when the fun gets here. When your hole is dripping with cum and so loose that it doesn’t close any more then you’ll get your next dose of this charged seed.”

He slammed his cock in hard on the word seed making me squeal.

The phone buzzed.

“Get up,” he said pulling out.

I stood up and he lead into the kitchen where he pulled me into a tight embrace and a rough kiss for a moment before pushing me back onto the table. I realized then that all the chairs had been moved and the table, which stood in the middle of the room, had now become my fuck bench. Patrick grabbed my feet and spun me on the table so that my ass was to the door, then he positioned me so I was bent over with my feet once more on the floor and my ass completely exposed to any one who walked in the kitchen door

The phone buzzed.

My hole twitched.

Patrick climbed on the table and slid his cock down my throat.

The kitchen door opened.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1