Gay 18-22 year olds that bareback...say hello!!!

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

Awesome, noloadrefused! How many guys have given you a load? At the time, did you know you were going to take a poz load? If so, what was that experience like? So, if 15 poz guys wanted to cum in you, what would you say? Hey, Merry Christmas, by the way!!! AND thanks for chatting!!! ;)

Awesome, noloadrefused! How many guys have given you a load? At the time, did you know you were going to take a poz load? If so, what was that experience like? So, if 15 poz guys wanted to cum in you, what would you say? Hey, Merry Christmas, by the way!!! AND thanks for chatting!!! ;)

thnx, wish it was a WHITE Christmas lol :P

Yea i knew at the time, and it was pretty good - intense, and he was like an animal haha and there were other *factors* involved that made the experience more intense :P If 15 poz guys wanted to cum in me i couldn't say no lol i like cum too much :P

As far as how many guys giving me loads not sure if you're asking at once or overall total - either way i'm not sure heh...at once was a party with lots of guys coming and going so its impossible to say. and overall...umm...well a lot :P

Guest Saturn1

Hey, noloadrefused! Sorry to hear that this Christmas isn't going to be creamy and white for you. However, I predict a VERY white New Years Eve for you! So, the poz fuck you had was "intense" but what were the other "factors" which made it really intense? So, what would your reaction be if you tested poz? It sounds like you really want to be poz. As for the total number of guys who have fucked you bare and bred you...what, around...75? It is really awesome talking with you and I hope that you keep on talking! If you end up being poz, will you get a biohazard tattoo? What do you think of poz dudes stealthing neg dudes?

Hey, noloadrefused! Sorry to hear that this Christmas isn't going to be creamy and white for you. However, I predict a VERY white New Years Eve for you! So, the poz fuck you had was "intense" but what were the other "factors" which made it really intense? So, what would your reaction be if you tested poz? It sounds like you really want to be poz. As for the total number of guys who have fucked you bare and bred you...what, around...75? It is really awesome talking with you and I hope that you keep on talking! If you end up being poz, will you get a biohazard tattoo? What do you think of poz dudes stealthing neg dudes?

factors were drugs lol, umm total number probably over 75 yeah been at it for a while lol. Wouldn't care if i ended up poz, still keep doin what i do. I think bio tats are super hot but i dunno if id get one, at least not right away. And I think stealthing is hot too :P

Guest Saturn1

Hey, noloadrefused! Wow, over 75!!! That's amazing! I loved being fucked while stoned on weed. What drugs do you like while being fucked? It sounds like you are well on your way to being pozzed. You just might be poz, already! Have you stealth fucked any dudes? What is the youngest and oldest guy that has fucked you? What is the largest cock that you have ever taken balls deep? How old were you when you took your first load? You prefer younger or older dudes? Are you more of a bottom or top? If you end up being POZ, will you keep your status a secret and keep fucking or being fucked? Thanks for answering all my questions and thanks for being SO FUCKING AMAZING!!! Damn, you are AWESOME!!! You make me want to get pozzed!!!;)

I'm a few years outside of the age range, but decided that I hated condoms after only my 2nd or 3rd encounter. I was 18yo, met a young twinkish guy online who lived about 20-30 minutes away. First time we hooked up, he sucked me off and I topped him. He did his best to get me to fuck him raw, but I wasn't having it. Finished up and was just sort of dissappointed with how it felt...the condom was just in the way. While we were laying around catching our breath, he eased back onto my cock but this time without the condom. It felt so much better, so much so that any fear of not wearing the condom was outweighed by how much better it felt. The next time we met up, it was my turn to get fucked. I was still really leary of letting him fuck me raw, so he started with a condom...a few minutes in and I stopped him and took the condom off his cock. Pretty much from that point on I shunned condoms and only fucked BB. The more I bottomed, the more I realized I liked bottoming and taking loads better than topping and giving loads (I still top from time to time, but mostly now just to breed a chaser). As far as how many times I've been bred? Meh, always seemed kinda crass to keep count until I met up with other bb bottoms and it turned into a contest, lol.

I'm 22 I bareback and I bottom...bottoms and versatile guys don't turn me on. The only guys I have sex with are alpha dominant tops. Although people don't think there's a difference there is. Personality wise and mannerisms, no matter how much a versatile guy may think he's dominant he'll never be as alpha male as a top as a versatile guy will always submit at some point to another man.

At the end of the day a true top will bend over for NO man and that's what separates an alpha male from a regular male.

22 y/o twink bottom here, mostly been a BBer since I was 16 but tried to actually use condoms when not in relationships...but the feeling of getting loaded is too hot. Got pozzed a year ago, I've been bare ever since. Daddies or older bro types that spank me and throw me around really get me hard

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

23 here started to get fucked when I was 15. I get fucked with and without condoms depends really on the top though I secretly wish that they don't bring up condoms and just fuck me bare. Became poz when I was 18. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Fit that category here...gage 20, always have given and taken loads bareback...started out at 15, had no idea guys should use condoms. Tried using condoms but makes my dick go limp.no idea how many loads I've given or taken but it's a lot...VERY sexually active here...always horny and always looking. Best experience was a spring break at Panama City Beach...guy I'd hooked up with was going to group sex thing at a hotel, said I should come. We're probably 12 to 15 guys there getting it on...very little light, just sucking and fucking, no condoms at all. Took a lot of loads and fucked til I was spent.