How do you get the load out of the condom?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Alright, here's something I'm sure some bottoms have had to do:

How do YOU-speaking to the reader-get the load out of a condom? I had sex with a great guy, but he was adamant about using a condom. Unfortunately, he used one of the condoms that wasn't "specially prepared". After sex, I took it out of the trash can, put myself on my shoulders, inserted the end of the condom into my ass, and slowly used my fingers to push the load into my ass.

If there is an easier method you have found out, share it here please. I want to get some ideas in case this happens again. Thanks guys.

Alright, here's something I'm sure some bottoms have had to do:

How do YOU-speaking to the reader-get the load out of a condom? I had sex with a great guy, but he was adamant about using a condom. Unfortunately, he used one of the condoms that wasn't "specially prepared". After sex, I took it out of the trash can, put myself on my shoulders, inserted the end of the condom into my ass, and slowly used my fingers to push the load into my ass.

If there is an easier method you have found out, share it here please. I want to get some ideas in case this happens again. Thanks guys.

I have used the method you have. Glen

Always try to keep the condom after a protected fuck. If I am home or soon after, it is easiest if you use a small syringe meant for dosing medicine. Draw it up from the tip of the condom, withdraw, stick it up the ass, plunge. Right where it belongs. Get them at any pharmacy.