Some young guys do like older

Bottom Jim

Yesterday I posted an ad on cl. I got the usual nonsense but one caught my eye. The guy dais he was 19 and inexperienced. I replied I was a lot older and cam back with cool no problem.

i invited him over and to honest never expected him to show. In about .1/2 hour there was a knock. I opened the door and there was this very young guy. So young looking I had to ask him for an ID . He was indeed 19.

We sat on the bed and I could see he was nervous, he said he did not know how to start so I kissed him. That was all it took. He started undressing me and himself. When we were naked I layer on my stomach and asked hat he wanted to do.

I just climbed on top of me and with one swift move shoved that big tool deep in my ass. He fucked me hard then soft. He lasted a good 15 min then he let out a groan. He came deep in my ass. He stayed in till he got hard again and then dropped another load.

after that he rolled off and I guess we both fell asleep. I could se the dawn peeking through the window when I felt that dick again in me. He asked if I would take care of his morning wood. He dropped another laod in me and then he looked at the clock. It was 7 am and he said he had to get home in case his mom was wondering where he was.

He aids thanks and then gave me his cell no. I will call him. For sure next time in am there

i just had a brilliant hard fuck yesterday (christmas day) with a gorgeous poz young top (23) with an 8.5" thick cock ...... had been chatting for a few months but due to commitments either way we couldnt find time to meet up ....... christmas day he phoned me to say he he had some time to spare after a meal with his parents and was going out later in eve with his mates........asked if he could visit and empty his sack........of course i said YES and he was at mine within 15 mins ........ i took a hard deep pounding and 3 big loads over the next hour .... one of the best gifts ive ever recieved on christmas day .... still smell his sweat and cum on me right now as i type - lovely.

• Upvote 3

• 11 months later...