Setting Up A Neg Hole For Poz Pole

I'm a kinky bastard, what can I say? I enjoy getting off to hot videos of neg holes getting bred by poz tops and stories of stealthers coming in and knocking-up unsuspecting neg bottom boys. I do it a lot myself, and I'm good at what I do, they never know who it was that got em...at least I thought none figured it out. I admit once I had gotten cocky so I wasn't careful, and sure enough I came across a story, and it was so fucking hot...and I realized it was about me! The boy knew he had been pozzed deep and good. Maybe you'll get off to what happened to him like I have.

(Story told from Bottom's Point of View.)

Looking back now, I can't tell if I was stupid, horny, or naive. One thing I can tell you is, the guy had a huge dick. I was new to the city and it was my freshman year of college. I was still just eighteen and only had a bit of experience being fucked and I always played safe like I learned in Health Class my Sophomore year in High School. I hadn't come out though so I couldn't really make the typical profile. I was sticking to things like Craigslist, maybe that's how I got set up so easily. He had a nice package, said he was on the DL. He was a hung mixed guy, couldn't tell what mixed but he had great slightly tanned looking skin, and a thick beautiful cock that curved upward just a bit. He had a remote control right next to his dick for size reference, oh god....I was already hard.

I messaged him and sent a pic of my ass and face. I hoped I'd get one in return, I told him I was looking for some 'safe' and 'sane' fun, just some buzz words that I picked up to convey I was vanilla and maybe a bit inexperienced. To my surprise I didn't have to wait long to get a response and a face pic. He was way better looking than I had imagined, I thought guys who wanted to hide their face would probably require a paper bag if I wanted to get fucked by them, but that was so not the case. He asked if I was neg, and I said yes so condom only.

He asked if I got into any kink like being tied up or blindfolded because it turned him on a lot. I had never tried any of that before but if he would fuck me more than once, I would go for it. He agreed and sent me his address and when to be there. It was just over an hour and so I had to move like lightning if I wanted to be ready in time.

I was all nerves and butterflies as I pressed the buzzer to the apartment number he gave me, the door opened and I went up to the floor I was told the room was on. I came knocked the door '232' tentatively and it opened as I tapped the wood. I pressed my palm against it and opened the door fully. The room was dimly lit with candles and some sensual R&B jams playing lowly. He sat there shirtless, nice built chest, sweatpants hanging loosely from his hips showing his pubic hair and the very base of his dick was exposed as well. My heart was pumping hard in my chest now, was I supposed to fall to my knees and worship his dick? I wanted to at the very least. I confess I have a thing for thugs, just the idea of one getting rough and merciless with me was hot...but not sure how well I could deal with pain if there was any unexpectedly.

"Come here and suck this dick," he commanded firmly. I obliged and covered the distance between me and his crotch, tugging down those sweats and sucking the ever-stiffening uncut monster cock that I was going to let drill into me. He licked a finger and slid it down my track pants and fingered my tight hole, his saliva slicked it up as he opened me. I moaned contently.

"I'm gonna widen you up, that hole is too tight, I need it loose and used up," he whispered seductively. I arched my back trying to let myself open to him more, another finger made its way inside. He coaxed me up onto the bed, pulling me forcibly by my hair so I had to crawl on my hands and knees to the middle. He took my hands and pulled them up towards the corners, leather straps found their way around my wrists and were secured snugly with lightning quick precision. I could barely move my hands, there was no way I could slip out. This whole time he kept me gagged with his dick so I couldn't say much at all. He did mention restraints in the e-mail, so I was only surprised because I was so into sucking him. He moved away from me, and I tried to turn to see where he was going but a blindfold was already over my eyes and tied firmly into place. With one more fluid motion my ankles were bound to the bed to. I couldn't see anything, I couldn't move either. My track pants had been taken off as he had pulled me onto the bed and I was commando, so no underwear stood between my hole and his cock.

"I brought condoms," I said, almost more like a whimper. I can't lie, I was scared, he could do anything to me now. Most of the things I imagined him doing to me, I wanted, but what if he wanted to do something else....

"Good," he said somewhere behind me. I could hear the floor boards creaking oddly, and now that I thought about it, I hadn't got to look around his place. There were rooms down the hall, could there be more than one person here?

"You have a roommate?" I asked timidly.

"Nope, just you and me," he assured me, I felt him press his dick against my ass lube covering it nicely. I couldn't tell if he had a condom on but it didn't feel like it. He pressed my head into a pillow with one hand before I could question and his dick shoved into me as well. I grimaced as the initial burn of his cock widening me up began. I gasped as he plunged into me. He tried to let me get used to it for a few moments but not nearly long enough, this top was impatient for my hole and he knew he could take it. I had no choice but to try and bite into the pillow and give up my ass to my dominator. The whole bed shook, I could hear the headboard knocking against the wall in rhythm with his thrusts into my captive hole. I moaned with each slap of his balls against my ass cheeks, they were so huge, I could tell he shot huge loads. Oh god, I hoped the condom wouldn't break or I'd be the one overflowing with his seed...if he was wearing a condom at all.

I was nearly screaming at the top of my lungs into the pillow before he suddenly slacked off and slid out of me without a word. Had he cum? Was he about to rim me? I couldn't tell what was happening, that familiar feeling of nervousness and excitement struck again, perhaps this is why he liked the bottom to be blindfolded. Not knowing could be an aphrodisiac after all it seemed. Then, his cock slid into me once more. Yet, something was different this time. It seemed fatter somehow, his was a hung dick but it was overly-thick, this one though had way more girth to it. Did he put on a cock ring maybe? I didn't have time to ask or ponder before I was being drilled again. Tears started splashing into my pillow as the assault renewed with incredible power. My hole quivered from the force of his dick cramming into me and forcing me even wider. My top was silent not even a little dirty talk, just me moaning and grunting as his used me as much as he wanted. He gripped my hair and pulled my head back, and something was pushed under my nose. I wondered what it was and inhaled curiously, it didn't smell like much of anything but he moved it and held it under my other nostril and made me sniff deeply again. As he moved the bottle away I got the most intense feeling I had ever had. A warmth seemed to spread from the center of my chest and radiate through my whole body. My hole could barely handle his dick before but suddenly it seemed to want nothing more than to open up and get raped by his horse-hung cock. All I wanted was to let him use me as his cumdump, I wished I could have told him to rip the condom off and just blow inside me. My hole felt like a secret part of it was opening up to just him and he could violate me deeper than anyone ever had before and...he sure fucking did.

I moaned like a bitch as he drilled my ass in places I couldn't imagine having been fucked in. It was like his dick found a secret compartment to stuff his meat into again and again until suddenly I felt it throbbing repeatedly while he was balls deep inside. I breathed heavily just feeling the pulses taper off after two minutes. His balls emptied every drop before he slid out of my ass.

"You wanted multiple loads from me though, yeah?" he questioned. I felt him press his dick back into me, though now it felt longer again, not as thick, and it went even deeper than before. I felt the familiar bottle pressed against my nose. I inhaled, and now I knew he definitely had a friend using my ass there with him, and if I had to guess I was being the cumdump for both of them. I tried pushing out the load, to be sure it was inside me but the rush took over again and his dick was already plowing me deeply. I closed my eyes even though I couldn't see anything anyway and just relaxed and let him use me. Resisting wouldn't help now and he knew I had given in. The bed was rocking like a boat in a storm and the pounding of the headboard was like thunder with how powerful his fucking was. I screamed into the pillow in ecstasy.

"Just fucking cum in me, I know you're doing it!" I begged. And that's when he shot. He pulled out so I could feel a spurt of jizz shoot across my back and then plunged balls deep into me and kept it in the entire time until he was done. A finger ran across my back gathering the load he shot and pushed it back into my hole with the rest of the loads. He unbuckled me but pinned my arms behind my back as he undid the restraints on my ankles. He walked me across the room with the blindfold on and pushed me outside the door of his place as he dropped my clothes to the floor with my shoes also outside. The door slammed shut as I was taking off the blindfold, completely naked in the building where anyone could walk by. I hurriedly got dressed, my aching hole wanting to burst with the amount of cum his balls had filled me with. I hoped I could make it home or to a bathroom before I had to let the loads out.

"Ugh!" I gasped as it was too late, a huge stream of cum suddenly ran down my left leg coating my socks with jizz there was so much fucking jizz, and I knew that was only the beginning. My track pants were soaked, I could only hope they were dark enough people couldn't tell I had just been fucked in the ass and bred. I felt like such a slut. He had used me and tossed me away like tissue paper...

And God was it hot.

I found out I was poz two months later, but I never saw him again...that's when I thought to write this. Maybe he'll see it and get in touch someday...

((Note: For anyone who is thinking of asking -- nope, I didn't find this story somewhere else, haha I wrote it all myself, just added more to the story to include that twist. Wouldn't it be hot to read a story written by someone you gifted? ;) ))

post-30923-14086435001_thumb.jpg

• Like 15
  • Upvote 17

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...