Great hookup except for..

BBRob

Not long back was very horny & needed some good ass, basically nothing but a cumdump. Found a dude on adam4adam, his pics were hot & he seemed eager for my loads. I tend to be a multiple cummer, especially when I'm horny, and his ass looked incredible. Mouth watering in fact. I agreed to come over, he lived in a very seedy neighborhood, there appeared to be drug dealers on the street corners, so that was a bit iffy, I kept feeling scared when I'd be at the stop sign because there were shady looking guys all over the place. But I found the guy's place thankfully.

He looked like his pics but only in the face. He obviously weighed a lot more than in his pics. Not a big issue, I don't mind a few extra pounds on a guy if he still looks decent. The place was a bit run down, but I was still really horny and he seemed very into me. So we went to his bedroom. He pulled down my track shorts, and gave me some really good head. He leaned up to kiss me but I wasn't feeling that at that time.

I just wanted hole. We stripped, he laid back put his legs up and I went in him, it was a narrow twin bed, not much room for both of us, but it worked. I started fucking him, his ass was nice, pretty tight, He had one of those great suction cunts. I fucked & plowed him good for about 10-15 minutes. Made that bed rock for sure. He had his legs way over my shoulders, I was in him very deep, definately felt great.

Didn't take much longer, I exploded him him, then again, back to back. His dick started oozing and he came too. The room had kind of an odd smell about it, but nothing too bad.

I pulled out, got up, and the room was dark, so didn't notice much, but when I got home, I realized his ass was partly dirty. I hate when that happens. I know accidents happened, but he seemed like a talented bottom so it was disappointing.

He's been after me non stop since wanting me to come over again, it was a decent lay, but I can't get past the shit on my briefs afterwards. I didn't want to tell him about it to hurt his feelings, I just have been keeping my distance from him. I probably won't go back, kind of a shame, because other than that it wasn't a bad hookup at all.

I agree.... it is always tricky, but scat in any form is my one real big turn off.... so if he was an ok lay other than that, be nice and tell him, he may have thought he cleaned out enough.....so even if you dont want to go back, you will be doing a good deed for the next top who wants a good hole to fuck

As a bottom Sir, let me encourage you tops to please let us know. i do my damnedest to clean out always before i get fucked & / or fisted, butt some days it just doesn't work that well. And i'm not talking a 5 minute cleaning either - i can be flushing my ass for an hour & it still not be spotless. i've found if i want to be assured to be truly clean, spotless & free of any worry of scat (which i too find a total turn off!) i have to fast for 2 or 3 days in advance as well as 2 sessions of cleaning. Life doesn't always allow that especially if the top wants to cum over today to fuck my brains out. It's an issue, i don't have a great solution, butt do be kind yet honest with us pigs please Sirs!