Lube or Rimmed?

BBRob

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BtmByTheBay

The first time I ever went bareback, I got fucked on nothing but the top's spit... And then after awhile, his cum.

Natural all the way totally feels the best.

when fucking, i love rimming the bottom and fucking without lube. it feels great. lube seems to dull the sensation. ironically, when bottoming, i prefer lube as tend to be quite tight at first. that said, i would refuse cum as lube!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I love it when it's just rimming and spit for lube. But really, it's up to the Top. Whatever he prefers. But if it's just spit, you can suck cock in between the anal pounding. So that's an added bonus.

I like to be well lubed with silicone lube, but then I also strongly prefer big cocks. I don't get off much on rimming alone, but the anticipation that it is preparation for getting fucked is overwhelming,

I have had several experiences of hooking up with "oral only" Tops who swore that fucking was not on the agenda, who after 10 minutes or so of rimming my sloppy ass just reared up and shoved it all the way in with one stroke. And these were 8 - 10 inch cocks