Dirty Bottoms Etiquette Question From A Top?

BBRob

Don't ASK the bottom. TELL him that he better be clean or else you won't fuck him. Asking him could be insulting because some bottoms do take offense to such questions. Also you'd just give him the opportunity to lie. OR you could penetrate him and take your cock out and smell it after entering his anus once. Don't 'do the deed' fully. Just smell your cock so that you're sure of his shit status.

P.S- it's the bottom's job to be clean

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for validating my point! It is indeed the responsibility of the bottom to be totally cleaned out. It's lazy & inconsiderate to not be. This guy I fucked awhile back who constantly hits me up wanting fucked, I can't get past the brown on my dick I found after I fucked him. I told him nicely but bluntly, I can't fuck again unless his hole is clean. He said "my hole is always clean"..Well it wasn't when I fucked him! So moving on..

It's just common courtesy. It's happened a ton this year to me, not sure if some guys just don't care, or are just lazy, or what. But I know if I were a bottom, I'd do everything possible to be squeaky clean for a top. Nobody wants to see or smell that. It ruins what might otherwise might be a good fuck.

Plus, when a bottom is dirty, I don't care how good a fuck it was up til then, I can't get past it & won't ever fuck them again. Luckily there are plenty of good bottoms out there who know what to do to keep things prepared for big dicks :)

As someone who bottoms more than he tops, I am very diligent about cleanliness and have my own ritual for making sure I'm ready, but if BbRob is packing more than 8 inches, the fact of the matter is, he is more likely to run up on some stuff than somebody with 6 inches. I know that doesn't change how repulsive he finds a dirty hole, but cleaning out for a really big dick is not that easy.

My bf is about 8 inches and trust me, he can't have my hole at certain times of the day because, well, my hole has a day job. :-)

If the bottom with the dirty hole was hot, I might try to help him learn how to be ready instead of just calling him lazy and unprofessional.

I am usually clean, I say usually because sometimes a FB will call me just as I am getting off work and wants to fuck now. He knows what he is getting into (pun intended). So far it hasn't been a problem on several levels. I would prefer to be clean because it makes AtM easier.

I've had one issue in the past and 7 years later I'm still embarrassed about it. I won't hook up now unless I am 1000% certain everything is good to go. Unfortunately with my work schedule this makes it very hard and one of the reasons I will maybe have sex 5-10 times a year.

I would never let someone get close to my ass and rather turn down any hookup, if I'm not 100% sure about being clean.

I love to take the cock into my mouth after the fuck, and that gives me the proof that I'm still clean.

Sometimes when it comes to arranging the time for a hookup, the top tells me to get my ass ready. I think that this is a nice command, which shouldn't embarrass any bottom.

But some tops really don't seem to care. I'm totally clean though, but often I find them surprised after the fuck that my ass and their cock is so clean.

I guess I will have to start asking them up front if they are cleaned out & ready to go, keeps it short & sweet & lets them know, like Rawtop suggests. I've always hated to ask so firmly because It's not exactly the most tactful question, I do live in a Southern state, but a city where there is a HUGE number of gays, so that shouldn't be the issue. From now on, I'm just going to ask them before I do anything with them, to get it out of the way. I'm just tired of it happening, it ruins it for me. Luckily hasn't happened too much but for some reason this year it's happened time & time again. Bottoms should be very conscientious about cleaning out if they think they're going to get fucked, common courtesy :)

I ask if they are cleaned out and ready, and if not, I offer a portable enema bag to get the deed done.

I do have one married bud who I meet (usually after work driving his UPS truck - fucking hot man in that uniform - especially the summer shorts!). He has no problem taking a few minutes to rinse out. That way I can dump a couple of loads deep in his ass and know that when I pull out the only thing on my dick is some of my man juice! I also know that he's taking my DNA home with him and he's not going to have a dump and get rid of me.

Also, I bottom for a guy with a 10" dick (and he knows how to use it!). I'm able to get a real clean chute before letting him in - and he likes to be in!

There's nothing like dog shit on a stick - a complete turn off.

I once had a really hot guy fuck me a couple of years ago - he pulled out with his stick covered and stopped - he did give me his number. Since then I have made it my practice to be as clean as possible.

I don't particularly ATM, but I make sure I am clean enough to do that - and have a couple of times.

'Not much for etiquette here....I'm in it for the FUCK! Shit happens. If it's all clean, fine. If it isn't...it's fine too...I just don't want to mess up the linens or carpet for the "staff" etc. to deal with. If it's an issue, then request that the bottom clean out, flat out....no problem. I don't expect anything but a raw fuck. If there's fecal residue...how can one be surprised? Keep a good humor about it and deal with it. Grab a paper towel, bandanna, t-shirt or lick it up!! I understand it can be a turn off, but it's the bad attitude that frost's me. Believe me it's the nature of the beast that sometimes the neatest, cleanest, most well prepared for encounter can turn "messy" despite all the pains taken to prevent it! Give me a pig whose mind is in the gutter and tongue and cock and fists are focused on going to HELL...any day, any where, any how! Sex is sweat, tears, spit, goo, piss, heat, rage, fluids, solids, ecstatic screams, smells, flavors and all that shit! "There's no excuse" for kidding yourself that it isn't.

I ask if they are cleaned out and ready, and if not, I offer a portable enema bag to get the deed done.

I do have one married bud who I meet (usually after work driving his UPS truck - fucking hot man in that uniform - especially the summer shorts!). He has no problem taking a few minutes to rinse out. That way I can dump a couple of loads deep in his ass and know that when I pull out the only thing on my dick is some of my man juice! I also know that he's taking my DNA home with him and he's not going to have a dump and get rid of me.

His poor wife. Hope he tells her

brown dick is actually to me like a sliding scale. I prefer clean hole. however if youre hot, and I am completely turned on and I hit pay dirt, Ill probably finish off anyway. If Im fucking some EH guy that really isnt that great looking, a crappy hole will make me lose my boner.

I was boning this little asian guy for a while, from whom I just couldnt get enough ass. I mean he fucking hit all my sex buttons! The second time i screwed him he got slimy and stinky halfway through, I fucked him anyway and shot my sperm. And I had several more session with him afterwards

I fucked this fat, ugly latin guy (who usually only sucks my cock) and he started farting gas bombs up into my face……no shit on the dick….but the smell….. well, that session ended quickly and I never screwed him again.

To me its relative to the attraction.