Evading daddy fucked me bareback

Sorry if this goes somewhere else but, I met up with a hot daddy this afternoon for a flip-flop session off Grindr. No discussion of status or condom use before. I had planned on using a condom, but in the heat of the moment and the fact that he was a bit aggressive, fucked me bareback. I was on my stomach and he fucked me hard from behind, so I really didn't see what was going on and it hurt like heck. He kinda just plowed in and wouldn't slow down even when I said it hurts. Afterward, I looked right at him and asked what his status was. All he did was smile and say, "I'm good." I then asked when he was lasted tested and he said "October." No more elaboration. I asked him what the result of the that test was and again, "I'm good." When I asked if he was HIV neg then, again all he said was "I'm good" with a weird smirk. Then he said he needed to go someplace and I needed to leave. I'm worried now. Why wouldn't he just straight up say if he was HIV neg or not? Wtf does "I'm good" mean. I've read a lot of the stories on this site, and maybe I'm over analyzing, but this fuck session is straight up story material for this site if he is HIV positive.... I'm a little worried. I don't know much about him. I'm on my parent's health insurance and every medical visit bill thing gets sent to them in the mail by the insurance. They would know if I went in for PEP... I'm stressing out here. Anyone have advice for me?

gfboy1988: go to the nearest free clinic or contact your county health department ASAP for assistance. The most important thing is getting on PrEP. The introspection and thinking about how you handle these situations moving forward can be done while on PrEP. We've all had situations similar to yours. Get medical help first. Your health is more important than what you tell your parents (if you need to tell them anything all - HIPPA would kick in at 18). And its been my expierence when you ask a man what's his HIV status and the response is 'I'm OK' its likely he is positive. I'll then ask him what's his viral load number is and CD4 count and when he was at the doctor's last. I've never had a guy avoid answering the question when I've asked the question like that.

Let us know how you're doing, and get to the nearest public health clinic ASAP.

I wouldn't assume that. Some insurance companies send out very detailed statements of what they paid for and what you still owe.

As others have mentioned, there are public health resources available and many will prescribe PEP for free or @ very lost cost.

Unless OP's parents are medical billing coders, they won't be able to decipher those details.

There is NO billing code different for what happens in the doctor's office. It's simply how long you're there.

And the lab work is going to be acronym soup, none of which will contain the letters "STD", "STI" or "HIV".

An EOB (Explanation of Benefits) may mention prescription drugs, but what are the odds your parents know what

If they did include such things, they are violating HIPAA, because USPS is not considered a secure channel for transmitting confidential patient care information.

Get over your fear and see a doctor, because that window of opportunity has almost closed. The free clinics are probably not going to work (has everyone forgotten it's the holiday season and everything is running reduced hours?!), so you're going to have to suck it up.

You'll likely be given a rapid test and will likely be discouraged from seeking PEP.

Guest JizzDumpWI

i agree with marriedbb, if you havent yet, go to ER now and start a course of PEP. Later on you might consider PrEP (which likely will cost you nothing). But at the moment, step away from the computer and go to ER.

well guys thanks for the advice. I ended up just taking my chances and not doing anything. I will get tested next time there is a fair with free testing in town. I think I need to figure out what's going on with me. When I'm not horny I want to use condoms to be safe and stay healthy for my future partner, but when I get horny, I can't stop myself at all. I got horny again today and another hot daddy hit me up on grindr for sex. Turns out he was right near me and fucked me raw. I wanted it at the moment. As soon as it was done I regretted it and wished I hadn't done it. He assured me many times he was negative for HIV and everything at his last test this summer, but still I think I have a problem (there have been other incidents like this). Do you guys have any tips to help me make better decisions in the heat of the moment? I just like have out of body experiences when I get horny and give in to any desire. I want that to stop. I'm worried if I don't get myself to stop, I will end up with something I don't want.

My advice would be to get yourself onto PrEP as a matter of urgency. You are to quote a friend of mine "young dumb and full of cum" (no offence intended). After all your worries you spread your legs for another stranger... Your hormones are governing your brain and the only way out of that is age (they tell me - I'm only 56). I know that sounds patronising, but can you see a glimpse of yourself in that mirror?

What I'd want for you is a great sex life, the way you want it, without the fear of HIV. Do yourself a favour and investigate PrEP availability and if you can get it take it! Once it's kicked in, you're free of those "OMG I shouldn't have done that" moments, your guys won't have to spend time reassuring you that they don't have HIV (or that what you did was safe - either is a right downer after sex), and you'll be able to enjoy sex without those worries.

Yes it means a doctor's appointment and bloods every three months, but is that such a high price to pay for (a) peace of mind, (B) not getting HIV and © not passing it on if you did? IF you got HIV while on PrEP it would be a fluke, but because you're having bloods done every three months it would be detected early, giving you the best possible survival chances. Current thinking is that people who contract HIV and start treatment in the first six months or so have a longer life expectancy that others, simply because our health is monitored more closely that that of the general population.

Be pro-active: don't get what you don't want!

well guys thanks for the advice. I ended up just taking my chances and not doing anything. I will get tested next time there is a fair with free testing in town. I think I need to figure out what's going on with me. When I'm not horny I want to use condoms to be safe and stay healthy for my future partner, but when I get horny, I can't stop myself at all. I got horny again today and another hot daddy hit me up on grindr for sex. Turns out he was right near me and fucked me raw. I wanted it at the moment. As soon as it was done I regretted it and wished I hadn't done it. He assured me many times he was negative for HIV and everything at his last test this summer, but still I think I have a problem (there have been other incidents like this). Do you guys have any tips to help me make better decisions in the heat of the moment? I just like have out of body experiences when I get horny and give in to any desire. I want that to stop. I'm worried if I don't get myself to stop, I will end up with something I don't want.

Yeah you need to get on PrEP asap. look there is nothing "wrong" with you, or the feelings you are having its very normal. However, not taking proacive steps is how you get infected and live with it forever.

If you dont want to make things public feel free to PM me with your location, age, etc, and I can help guide you to getting on PrEP. I dont need your name or anything like that.

I have absolutely been in your shoes and I know how it goes. I have gotten horny and had risky (no protection) sex with guys of unknown status. Not only would I feel worried after the fact, sometimes, I would also get that worry while in the act and wouldn't even enjoy it as it was happening.

I guess you can say I've grown up a bit (I'm 29 now) and I've decided that no sex is worth me getting a lifelong disease that I don't want. I have considered getting on PrEP, but I'm not sure yet. Until I figure it all out, I'm only doing BB with a couple of close fuck buds. Good luck to you, hope it all works out in your favor.

• 5 months later...

well if anyone cares, here's how I've been doing since my last posts. I was tested after a week and again a month after that; both negative. Nurse told me to not bother getting tested again, because I likely didn't have HIV. She said something like 95% of guys will test positive within a month (not sure the accuracy of that but whatever). Haven't really thought about it again until tonight. I logged onto adam4adam after not going on in a long time. He was on there (the evading daddy, although we originally chatted thru grindr). His profile didn't list anything for HIV status. I texted a gay guy I've befriended in the area that seems to know everything about everyone. He said yes he's poz. He's been poz since his heroin-fueled sexcapades many years ago. That got me thinking about my status again and that maybe I was one of the 5% that didn't test positive right away and it's been just over 6 months. I drove around town tonight and found an Oraquick test at Walmart. Negative again. I think I dodged a bullet from evading daddy, but I still don't know how big of a risk I was actually taking since I haven't talked with him since that previous episode.

Thanks for all your guys' advice. I haven't gone on PrEP or anything. I've settled down and am not taking risks anymore. Haven't had sex in a long time and don't really have a desire to after everything that has happened. I'm sure I will in the future tho, just not right now...

I logged onto adam4adam after not going on in a long time. He was on there (the evading daddy, although we originally chatted thru grindr). His profile didn't list anything for HIV status.

He was obviously HIV positive undetectable, therefore the 'I'm good' claim. You are really fine and if he was undetectable there was no chance for you to get HIV from him anyway. But as others have mention, you should consider PrEP ASAP, an also make sure you can engage in a conversation about their HIV status, BEFORE sex happens.

She said something like 95% of guys will test positive within a month (not sure the accuracy of that but whatever). Haven't really thought about it again until tonight.

This is true. Most third generation HIV antibody tests will turn positive for 90% of folks in the first month.