Berlin is great city!

bigdick4you

Been living in Berlin since May now.... After slow start and sharing an apartment with some small ugly troll for 2 months.... I got my own place right in city center not far from gay bars. This troll tried to seduce me from day 1...after he realized he wouldn't get anywhere, he asked me to leave the apartment and gave me one month to look for other place. At first I panicked as I was relatively new in Berlin. But in the end it all worked out. Although I have my own place, I have never invited anyone over to spend the night or have sex in my bed.... I guess I'm kind of strange .... Unless I'm kind of interested in more than sex... U will only be a hole to fuck for me.... I know it doesn't sound very nice.... But that's just the way I am! Any way in Berlin u don't really need to take anyone home to fuck.... Most of bars have dark rooms and almost every night there is some sexparty going on. My favourite is laboratory... Some people come every month to attend one of their party's.... The men r downright good looking and well built...it's very sleazy.... They have lots of corners with slings, fuck benches and beds...a lot of bottoms r just there to take dick... It's very hot when I see few holes up in the air next to each other , ready to be fucked!i have fucked lot of quality ass this way...it's also hot when other tops encourage u and tag team a bottom with u... Sometimes I make out with other tops as well...so for time being.... Well enjoying Berlin!

Berlin is one of the world's most sleaziest cities. If I get to Europe, I will spend at least 4 or 5 nights there.. balls work overtime producing cum for the multitude of holes available. The big weekend parties (Folsom etc) are full on.. I will be back again next year.

I had one hell of a good night in the back room of a bar in Berlin 6 loads up my ass before I went home with the last guy for a couple more.

Too bad I was only passing through, and had to be back on the train the following day, but it was an epic night.

Berlin is one of the world's most sleaziest cities. If I get to Europe, I will spend at least 4 or 5 nights there.. balls work overtime producing cum for the multitude of holes available. The big weekend parties (Folsom etc) are full on.. I will be back again next year.

Yeah.... There is always hole to be seeded somewhere....I find it kind of strange and funny when I hear tourists cum here over and over again....have spoken to a few and they love it! I'm attending MAL in January in DC ....although it's good fun and sleazy as well.... The guys r not as good looking or sleazy....