Best kind of poppers?

svcumdump

I Always used Rush, but now i am not very impressed anymore. It won't give me that satisfactrion anymore. A couple of years ago I realy got very slutty when I snort Rush, but nowadays it seems like i got imune for it. (or something like that). So i want to try a new, stronger one... but which....

• 6 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 12/30/2013 at 4:25 PM, pozpig said:

I like Eagle and Man Scent. I found Rush to be pretty weak compared to either of those, and resulting in a headache. I picked mine up through powerpoppers dot com.

Do they carry Amsterdam? I like  this brand, I find that its longer lasting.

It will depend on your preference. My favs are “white label” which hits HARD but tends to go bunk faster than others and double Scorpio which hits smooth, smells pleasant, and tends to have a pretty sturdy shelf life (also easy to order online) but o know some people who don’t like double Scorpio at all. 

tbh though, if you’re not getting the same reaction—you may need to take a break (like a week or so) do lower your tolerance 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deletemyaccount69
  1. Poppers aromas eu

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE RIPOFF ARTISTS

I put an order in last year and after a year they haven't arrived, I get a message last month from the post office that a package wasn't packaged properly and had to be tossed out.The scam artists don't insure their packages so I'm out $.

I had ordered around 12 bottles and they said they would need to send a few at most so they arrive. After one package broke no more exist and I'm out over 200 euros.

They send you a rude message when you ask what's going on, I have no package or money refund I guess that's how they do business in France ? 

They now tell me they have new ways to deliver and I should order more! They keep scamming do not trust these scumbags