New breeding, first poz load?

hardnough

Took a really hot load in an unexpected way! Been chatting w this dude on one of the mobile apps. He was a vers bottom, and I'm totally verse. He had just the right amount of muscle, fur, and solid body that make my cock hard and my ass twitch a little. He begged me to breed him time after time, but , he and I were never able to make our schedules work out, despite back and forth. He did send me a few pics of his bf though and his bf and bf's 8" cut THICK cock.

Dude brought up the idea of a 3way w hid boyfriend. Which I'd totally do.

Fast forward to this afternoon. I get a message on the app... From the BF! I recognized his photo from his profile and the pics his bf had sent me.

We trade pleasantries, he sends me a pic of the cock, and I sent him my address.

From the moment he was in the door, it was on. Clothes flew off our bodies, our mouths met, and there was instant heat.

Soon we were naked, on my bed, making out, and feeling each other up. I wrapped my hand around his enormous cock, and his middle finger, slicked w spit, found its way to my tight ass. As I backed up on his digit, I dove my mouth into his cock. Perfectly smooth, huge mushroom head, and thick from base to tip. A real swinging dick.

Once he was nice and slicked up and my hole was pretty wet, he suddenly flipped us around. Dude must have been a gymnast or a freaking magician, suddenly I was on my back, legs on his shoulders, and his cock sliding up and down my crack while he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

We hadn't discussed status or condoms. I tried to pull away from the kiss for a moment to try and bring it up, but he had me pinned. His cock finally zeroed in on the spit-slicked spot just beneath my hole and started to press. ,y eyes started to roll back, I groaned into our kiss, and I felt his cock slowly sink into me in one smooth steady push.

His cock was just the right girth to put a little pressure on my prostate as he started to slide in and out. He started slowly rocking in and out of my ass. He saw the slight concern on my face. All I could think about was that in all of my chats with his bf months prior, was that his bf was poz. I didn't get much deeper into it, and I know that undetectable poz guys are safer to bb with, but even then I usually top.

In my head I thought "say something or ask...." But then I felt his hand move under my hips and another around my back. He took me from pinned to totally embraced as he started really pounding into me. I thought fuck it... I'm not stopping this fuck for anything!

After fuckin me like that for five or ten min, he flipped me on to my stomach and really started grinding his cock deep into me. Fucking me from that position, his cock was as deep as it could get, and it felt like he was fucking into my gut. It was a totally unique mix of pleasure, pressure, and hint of pain.

And then I felt his grip on my hip tighten. His arm wrapped around my chest, and he mouth moved from kissing my neck to nibbling my ear. His breathing started getting faster and sharper.

He whispered quietly, but sternly, ".... I'm getting close...."

... I froze for a second. A few seconds. It felt like minutes. Do I ask him to pull out? Do I ask him his status now? Do I do nothing? My heart began to race, and my already hard cock grew thicker and harder.

"... I'm gunna cum soon!! ... Whe.... Where do you... Do yo..." He managed to get out between breaths...

I just blurt out "you neg? Or undetecta..."

"TOO LATE AHHHHHHHH" he grunts and groans out, and I feel it. His cock throbbing, pulsing... A warmth rush making his cock move easier in me, and throbbing right against my prostate.

My dick feels ready to explode underneath me, my mind racing with thoughts about the load I just took.

He flips me over on to my back, and cock flopping out w a wet plop, and his hand quickly found my cock and started stroking it. My eyes rolled back again, I moaned, and his lips catch mine mid-moan. At the same time, his thick finger finds my well, cum-soaked ass and slides inside, massaging his load in and my prostate.

I came harder than I have in a long time.

We slowly make our way from the sex-soaked bed back to dressing ourselves. He starts making his way toward to door. Grabs me for one last kiss, looks me in the eye, and says "next time, I might just bring a friend to help me breed that hot ass of yours. Hope you enjoyed getting my babies in ya, stud!"

I laugh it off a bit and make it clear I'm down for another go anytime.

!

Looking back, not sure what his status is, but in messaged him again on the app and got back only "you won't catch anything from me stud, no worries."

Hottest fuck in a long time!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my first poz load tonight! I was horny as he'll mind you I'm 25 very good looking , not sure status, I was crushing Grindr and planning a place to crash and fuck I wanted to get fucked bb but I looked and came across a hot guy he was poz but was about to make arrangements to go top a negative bottom , the poz guy and I got I talking I found myself turned on to getting bred by him and takin his hot poz load , feels crazy but I talked to him he was a nurse a nice guy and gave me the facts I felt comfortable talking to him and decided to go do it ! He and I met at his house he was quick to it and had me on his bed spit on his cock no turning back now and slid into me .. He pounded me relentlessly my ass surprisingly taking it well and came hard and deep and recorded a video of fucking me and I flipped over feeling warm and that lubrication deep in my stomach realizing I just got cummed in with a poz load it let him fuck the cum in me more as I lay there legs spread looking into his eyes as my ass clenched accepting his cock and load deep in me as I came in geysers it felt amazing I'm acted but turned on I feel alive ! I loved your story it's hot

Hot fucking story for sure. I kind of think I actually want to be semi-stealthed. I want the guy to fuck me good and hard and deep and fast and then just as he cums and there is nothing to be done about it, then he tells me he has just unloaded his poz seed in me. Probably make me cum on the spot.

Hot fucking story for sure. I kind of think I actually want to be semi-stealthed. I want the guy to fuck me good and hard and deep and fast and then just as he cums and there is nothing to be done about it, then he tells me he has just unloaded his poz seed in me. Probably make me cum on the spot.

Yeah I feel the same. I'd love to take some stealth loads but I would love for a guy to fuck a load deep inside me after a REALLY rough pounding while saying; "I tore your slutty neg ass up ready for poz load, enjoy it." I would blow hands-free after that.

Took a really hot load in an unexpected way! Been chatting w this dude on one of the mobile apps. He was a vers bottom, and I'm totally verse. He had just the right amount of muscle, fur, and solid body that make my cock hard and my ass twitch a little. He begged me to breed him time after time, but , he and I were never able to make our schedules work out, despite back and forth. He did send me a few pics of his bf though and his bf and bf's 8" cut THICK cock.

Dude brought up the idea of a 3way w hid boyfriend. Which I'd totally do.

Fast forward to this afternoon. I get a message on the app... From the BF! I recognized his photo from his profile and the pics his bf had sent me.

We trade pleasantries, he sends me a pic of the cock, and I sent him my address.

From the moment he was in the door, it was on. Clothes flew off our bodies, our mouths met, and there was instant heat.

Soon we were naked, on my bed, making out, and feeling each other up. I wrapped my hand around his enormous cock, and his middle finger, slicked w spit, found its way to my tight ass. As I backed up on his digit, I dove my mouth into his cock. Perfectly smooth, huge mushroom head, and thick from base to tip. A real swinging dick.

Once he was nice and slicked up and my hole was pretty wet, he suddenly flipped us around. Dude must have been a gymnast or a freaking magician, suddenly I was on my back, legs on his shoulders, and his cock sliding up and down my crack while he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

We hadn't discussed status or condoms. I tried to pull away from the kiss for a moment to try and bring it up, but he had me pinned. His cock finally zeroed in on the spit-slicked spot just beneath my hole and started to press. ,y eyes started to roll back, I groaned into our kiss, and I felt his cock slowly sink into me in one smooth steady push.

His cock was just the right girth to put a little pressure on my prostate as he started to slide in and out. He started slowly rocking in and out of my ass. He saw the slight concern on my face. All I could think about was that in all of my chats with his bf months prior, was that his bf was poz. I didn't get much deeper into it, and I know that undetectable poz guys are safer to bb with, but even then I usually top.

In my head I thought "say something or ask...." But then I felt his hand move under my hips and another around my back. He took me from pinned to totally embraced as he started really pounding into me. I thought fuck it... I'm not stopping this fuck for anything!

After fuckin me like that for five or ten min, he flipped me on to my stomach and really started grinding his cock deep into me. Fucking me from that position, his cock was as deep as it could get, and it felt like he was fucking into my gut. It was a totally unique mix of pleasure, pressure, and hint of pain.

And then I felt his grip on my hip tighten. His arm wrapped around my chest, and he mouth moved from kissing my neck to nibbling my ear. His breathing started getting faster and sharper.

He whispered quietly, but sternly, ".... I'm getting close...."

... I froze for a second. A few seconds. It felt like minutes. Do I ask him to pull out? Do I ask him his status now? Do I do nothing? My heart began to race, and my already hard cock grew thicker and harder.

"... I'm gunna cum soon!! ... Whe.... Where do you... Do yo..." He managed to get out between breaths...

I just blurt out "you neg? Or undetecta..."

"TOO LATE AHHHHHHHH" he grunts and groans out, and I feel it. His cock throbbing, pulsing... A warmth rush making his cock move easier in me, and throbbing right against my prostate.

My dick feels ready to explode underneath me, my mind racing with thoughts about the load I just took.

He flips me over on to my back, and cock flopping out w a wet plop, and his hand quickly found my cock and started stroking it. My eyes rolled back again, I moaned, and his lips catch mine mid-moan. At the same time, his thick finger finds my well, cum-soaked ass and slides inside, massaging his load in and my prostate.

I came harder than I have in a long time.

We slowly make our way from the sex-soaked bed back to dressing ourselves. He starts making his way toward to door. Grabs me for one last kiss, looks me in the eye, and says "next time, I might just bring a friend to help me breed that hot ass of yours. Hope you enjoyed getting my babies in ya, stud!"

I laugh it off a bit and make it clear I'm down for another go anytime.

!

Looking back, not sure what his status is, but in messaged him again on the app and got back only "you won't catch anything from me stud, no worries."

Hottest fuck in a long time!

very hot story mmmmm