cum, cock and desire

tallslenderguy

hey guys,

I know this has been discussed before, but I wanted to add a few angles to the discussion. As a passive cum slut, when I get fucked it is mostly about getting cum in my hole, ass, butt, cunt, pussy. For me i am a little disappointed if cum ends up in my mouth even, i want it all in my hole. That being said, if they started dispensing cum from a machine, I probably wouldn't buy it (well, maybe in a pinch) because it would lack the connection with a guy delivering it. If a guy emptied a container of cum in my hole opened with a speculum, it would be different from me doing it, so it is obviously not just about the cum, but about a guy wanting to breed me. The third thing is desire. I think this is something that both tops and bottoms have in common: i.e., they both want the element of another guy desiring them. Even though it is in a different way, we all want to be wanted whether it is in the capacity of being fucked or fucking.

So, if I had to quantify it for me, id say it is about 40% about the cum, 20% about the cock and 40% about the desire.

How is it for you?

I never thought of it this way, but I like and agree with your reasoning. I think it's maybe 10/10/80 in the same order if I'm really honest. Even in anonymous situations, being wanted feels good. But I do admit I love to suck and swallow a man's load. But it is second to taking it up the ass.