[Tiger Milner] Dark Room and Glory Holes

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

Load number one came from a middle-aged man on the other side of a glory hole at an Atlanta adult bookstore. I sucked him until he was hard and was pleasantly surprised when he indicated that he wanted to fuck me. He had an average sized cut cock, but it was hard. I eagerly turned around and bent over spreading my ass cheeks and pressing my asshole against the opening in the wall. With no lube and no prior loads inside me, it started out rough. Dry fucking me with short strokes until I was open enough for him to go balls deep, he persisted in the fuck til he found a rythm. I reached up and pushed against the door to get my ass as accessible as possible. He began to pound me aggressively. I noticed that the wall was making creaking noises as he pushed against it and I pushed back to maximize the connection. I knew everyone around was aware that I was getting fucked.

I felt that familiar warm wetness that indicates a fresh load though I didn’t hear any sounds that made me know he was about to cum. Looking between my legs I noticed a glob of his cum sliding down the wall as he pulled his spent cock out. “Fuck Yeah” I thought to myself I’d been there for about 10 minutes. I was excited that this would be a good night having already gotten my first load so quickly.

He zipped up and exited quickly, only to be replaced by a thick set black man. He. wasn’t fat, just thick, probably a married man I guessed from his well fed condition. He pulled out an equally thick black cock. I squatted down to offer to suck him. I saw he had on a condom already. Damn.

“No, in your ass, man”. He said thru the hole. Oh yeah! Despite the condom, I spun around and pulled my ass checks apart. I bent over and backed up to the glory hole. He pushed directly inside me.. With the first guy’s cum still fresh on my hole and inside me, he slid right in. He immediately began to pound my hole. Again, the walls of the booth made creaking sounds that let everyone know what was going on. He pounded me for what seemed like 10-15 minutes. I think the condom made it hard for him to reach the point of no return. He stopped and sat down on the small bench. He seemed frustrated but was still hard.

I bent over and said “Hit it raw man”. I expected to get a negative response but he immediately pulled off the rubber with a snap. I spun back around and bent over. He shoved his now raw cock inside me and bottomed it out. He pumped it in and out of me maybe a dozen times and unloaded a juicy nut. Without the condom on, he busted very quickly. I could hear him grunting thru the walls. So could everyone else.

I pulled up my pants as my back and legs needed to stretch a bit. I love bending over and spreading my ass at a glory hole, but it gets strenuous after a while. Besides, I wanted to check out the crowd and see the men who were all there to get off. That is the best thing about a place like this. All the men are there to get off. It was really crowded. It was about midnight.

I then decided to try my luck in one of the dark rooms. Except for what light filtered in from the doorway, it was pitch black. Once I determined I was alone, I took off my pants and rolled them up and placed them under my chest. I waited on all fours, ass up with my chest on the padded bench. Within minutes I could hear someone enter the room. He found me as I made sure I made a little noise so he’d know I was there. He felt me up running his hands up under me to determine if I had a belly. Satisfied that I was acceptable. He found my hardening cock and awkwardly angled his head up under me to suck me. I shifted into a sitting position, figuring I’d let him suck me some. Next thing I knew he was sitting on my cock. He rode it very forcefully and started saying, “oh yeah, fuck my hole”. He pulled me by the hips up into a standing position and then bent over on all fours, all the while holding me inside him as if afraid he’d loose me. Then he started “Give me that load” and demanding that I breed him. “ I want your cum” he kept saying. I hate bossy bottoms. I started to fuck him as hard as I could. I was pulling all the way out and then plunging as deep as I could go. I did this until he knew he was not running this fuck any longer. One final plunge and I withdrew. He waited breathlessly as I disappeared, leaving him wanting, gasping, and demanding my load. Fuck you dude. Like I said, a bossy bottom is a real turn off for me. And one that finagled a bottom on all fours into fucking him is a real cunt, and not in a good way.

I went in to another dark room and could tell about 4-5 guys were in there huddled together. I went around until I could see from the light from the doorway that all the men were servicing one big tall guy. Two bottoms were on all fours trying to push their asses in front of him as two others on their knees competed to suck him. He went back and forth between the four of them sampling them all. I was turned on and knowing that action always draws more action, I again removed my jeans and rolled them up to be ready for whatever was next. The big tall top must have adjusted his eyes to the darkness since he could obviously see me. As soon as I had my rolled up jeans in my hands, I felt his big strong hand on the back of my neck, pulling me down to his cock.

“Clean me off” is all he said.

I took a quick whiff to be sure that it hadn’t come out of the ass of a dirty bottom. All I could smell was cum. The bottoms he had sampled had been full of other men’s loads. I wondered if he had just cum since he was covered with it all over his cock and pubes. I opened wide and took his fat cock in my mouth. It was a thick cock, wide and about 8 inches, just as you’d expect of a man his size. He was about 6’3-4” with broad shoulders, a firm set of pecs, and a tight waist. These things I could tell as I roamed over his body with my hands. I was bent over at a ninety-degree angle so my ass was sticking out. He ran his hand down my back and plugged two big fat fingers in my hole. One of the men I had displaced got behind me and started eating my hole, tasting the three loads I had just received before entering the dark room. He pulled me up off his cock turning me around and pushing me down on the bench in front of him. I reached behind and pulled my ass cheeks apart to open up for him. He entered me quickly, all the way to the base. I was not quiet as most men are in dark rooms. I gasped out loud as he began to fuck me hard. I loved it and you could tell by my moans and sighs. His big hands took me by the hips as he used me for his pleasure. Other men surrounded us and I could feel hands all over me as one of men who had been sucking him stuck his cock in my face. I tried to suck him but the fucking was too rough for me to concentrate on his cock. I let it go in order to stay focused on the dick inside me. As the sexual energy in the room built he pulled me up and moved me a few feet to the left, pushing me against the wall where he nailed me upright.

“Up against the wall” he said.

He took each of my wrists in his hands and pulled them up over my head, pressing them against the wall and causing me to rise up on my toes as he stretched me to near his height. He pinned my arms together over our heads as he pounded me hard, raising me even higher on my toes. I could hear men encouraging him and other men making sucking and fucking sounds as my head spun with the excitement. Someone stuck a bottle of poppers under my nose and I inhaled deeply.

“You ready to get knocked up, boy?” my fucker asked as he pressed his firm chest against my back. “Oh yeah, knock me up” I said back swooning in my head at how hot this scene was.

“Yeah, fuck him hard” I heard from the men surrounding us. I felt a load of cum hit me from the right side as someone jerked off. My fucker released my arms and put his hands on my shoulders, allowing me, no forcing me to push my ass back to meet him. I was able to turn and see his silhouette. He was incredibly handsome and built like a blue-collar worker. He began to pound me furiously as he growled from deep in chest. “Yes, breed my hole”, I gasped as he picked up the intensity. The sound of skin slapping against skin was drowning out the sounds of the other men in the room. His growls grew into an intense roar as he unloaded his hot cum up my ass as he pushed me back against the wall and pressed me with his heaving body. When his throbbing cock subsided, he whispered in my “Now you are mine”. Then he pulled out and took me again by the back of the neck and said “clean up your mess, boy” as his head dropped back.

I took the big and softening cock in my mouth as the man next to us grabbed my hips and stuck his cock into me. The new fucker only lasted less than a minute. As I sucked the cum off my big stud, the next guy flooded my ass with another fresh load. He had been jerking and trying to hold out til he got his turn and he relished the feel of the superior man’s load as his lube. The man next to him was furiously jerking his cock and as the one who just finished stepped aside he stepped up and pushed his cock into me just as he began to shoot his load. He pounded furiously as the men in room jeered and encouraged him. I didn’t get a break as a fourth man shoved first his fingers, then after tasting the cum that ran out of my stretched out hole, stuck his cock in my warm wet cum hole.

“Oh my god, that is amazing!” he said breathlessly.

He was the type who savored the feel of loads in my ass with a slow and deep fucking. Sliding in slowly and withdrawing just as slowly he allowed another man to get up under us and felch as each withdrawal pulled out cum. He kept that slow pace as the felcher fed on us. Without warning, he took a deep breath and lunged into me hard. He busted his nut as he bottomed out and pounded it inside me. He then pushed me forward onto the bench.

I loved the attention and being fucked like a bitch in heat, but I needed a break at that point. I unrolled my jeans and stood to pull them back on as I felt more hands probing my wet hole and a cocksucker trying to get me to let him suck me off. It felt incredible. I let a man finger me as the other man sucked my dick. The finger fucker whispered in my ear about what a little whore I was. It only took a short time before I leaned back and let the man finger fucking me hold me up as I shot my own load down the throat of some anonymous cocksucker. He was good. Overcome with sensitivity in my cock, I jerked it back and pulled up my jeans. I was out of there as quickly as I could gather myself. The room was packed with at least 10 men who had enjoyed my little show. I had cum all over my back, butt and in my hair. I hadn’t realized how many men had let loose as I got fucked.

I decided that even though I had been there for barely two hours, I wanted to leave on a high note. So I took my stuff out of my locker and bolted. You gotta quit when you are ahead. Besides, I was pretty damn sore after taking nine loads from I don’t know how many men that night. It was great.

More...

Step up Dragonheart! A top needs to get what he wants. You can't be afraid! lol. But thanks, I guess. I love Atlanta. I'm actually a GA boy too. Just haven't lived there in a long time, but sure would like to.

You never know when or where I will turn up. Going to Las Vegas and NYC in March. Just got home from Dallas today. Love cowboys!

I saw your bbrt profile show up on in Atlanta. I was too chickened to message you. lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.