Bottoms - What Type Of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

rawTOP

Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?  

1,301 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

• Hairy Muscle Bears
    • Chubby Daddies
    • Older Athletic Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • 20-something Cubs With Meat On Their Bones
    • Late 20s In-Shape Jocks
    • Lean Defined College Boys
    • Skinny Twinks
    • Femmy Queens

I'm glad this was a multiple choice poll, because there's no way I could make do with just one type of top.

As a side note, it's interesting that very few of you guys chose "femmy queens". While that wouldn't be my first choice, more guys should try it sometime. I'm pretty masc and there is something incredibly hot about being fucked and filled by a femmy top.

• 8 months later...

not enough choices - on the are occasions I enjoy getting fucked, the hottest fucks are always with sexy, in shape, muscular men in their mid-40s/early-50s. experienced, confident and they know how to turn a top into a cum hungry bottom!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like a top who knows how to use my ass, aggressive, vocal, power fuckers. My favourite tops are assertive, forceful and like to breed sluts like me. I'm not really a sensitive, love making kind of guy it's not that I mind it in a relationship but if I'm being a true slut taking any cock or load then I want it hard and fast.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

From that list I voted for hairy muscle bears.

As a sub bottom I go for manly men who can throw me around and use me as a fuck toy. I'm slim and effeminate and love to be dominated by REAL men. My perfect man would be in his 50s, hairy, muscular, big cock and have an insatiable desire to fuck. Still looking. Lol