Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

I haven't asked in years anyone's HIV status, and rarely do I get asked mine. I like to go to the park to do some cruising, and that isn't a topic you're bringing up in that situation anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was at the Sauna yesterday fucking a random bottom in the dark room , he wasn’t going to be the one for my load more of a warm up guy.

There was another top hovering so as i pulled out he stepped up , just ah he was about to cum (heavy breathing , deep strokes) the bottom said don’t cum in me, the top pulled out and came over his hole and walked off.

I stepped back in and kept fucking with my dick coated in the other guys gum.

Fucked it in to him and left.

We both respected his wishes

• Like 1

I never used to.  But since deciding that I want to join the Brotherhood, I ask prospective Tops.  As a top I am never asked so don’t provide the information.

I was recently tested (end of March), came back HIV Neg. I have updated my profile to reflect this.

I have topped guys who I knew were poz, several times actually. I stayed neg. So I don't worry about it. When I was still having sex with my wife I was much more careful and either wore a condom or, later on, got tested often.

12 hours ago, bbsyd2765 said:

I never used to.  But since deciding that I want to join the Brotherhood, I ask prospective Tops.  As a top I am never asked so don’t provide the information.

Since I think I caught it by indiscriminately sticking my dick in cum filled holes at fuck clubs and orgies (I didn't bottom bareback, only topped), you would be better off asking bottoms if they have POZ cum in their holes. Of course bottoms in that situation are extremely unlikely to know the status of the cum in their slutty holes, I know I never ask.