22yo Missouri student exposed 30+ partners to HIV and filmed it

njverscumdump

I wonder if, during the trial, phylogenetic analysis will be presented to show a link between the virus of the "victim" who tested positive, and Johnson. What's also a good question is did Johnson have gonorrhea?

There seems to be an assumption that the guy who tested Poz MUST have gotten it from Johnson.

Police said it's extremely unlikely to contract the virus through wrestling but other athletes who had contact with him may consider checking with their physician.
What unadulterated torqued up BS. Let's make sure people are even more irrational around the subject of HIV.

IT was over 30 people telling roughly the same story. If it was 4 or 5 friends I could see your point, but are too many confidences to say the guy didn't do what has be purported.
There were 32 videos, but only five people have talked to the police. There's no time-line on the videos, so some could be from before he knew he was Poz. The guy who filed the charges played with him twice, and probably accounts for two of the video.

Johnson was diagnosed less than five months before the alleged transmission occurred. That doesn't bode well for him being undetectable. Based on my experience talking to newly diagnosed, it is highly unlikely he had come to terms with his diagnosis in that time. His Facebook posts show more dumb jock, than well reasoned deep thinker. I can't help but wonder if he was in denial.

I dread watching how this will play out in the news as the trial unfolds.

Edited by Poz1956