1-31-14 Party River North

MasterWebology

Hello,

It's that time again. I'm doing another gang bang. But my parties have evolved, drastically! You'll notice my use of outline format below to let you know the drastic changes and how these parties have evolved.

• "Fucking For a Change" or FFAC. I now request a suggested donation to attend my parties that is competitive with the price of a locker/membership with Steamworks, the hosts of CumUnion for Chicago.
    • Steamworks Friday night rate is $19.00 for a locker plus membership from $6-$25.00
      • They are a for-profit corporation.
      • You have to get dressed to go outside and smoke.
      • Bottled water must be purchased.
      • BYOB not allowed.
      • You pay per person.

[*]I suggest a donation of $20 for all FFAC parties, and $40 for a Gang Bang parties (One Bottom, unlimited tops) Currently for 2014 all money raised at these parties is going to the Night Ministry in Chicago. They are an outreach to homeless GLBT youth, incuding a shelter referred to as the crib.

• The rate above is per time the door is opened. Come with friends and split the costs. I got the idea from a swinger parties where couples pay the exact same price as men, but single women (which are rare) pay 1/2 the price of a couple.
      • As a result couples are $20, bottoms must come as part of a couple..
      • Tops/Vers guys are also $20
      • But Students, which are incrediby rare at these parties are 1/2 price. Even if you bring the college boy with you and you're not a student, you ride on his half off discount as a couple. Paying for college is hard, we understand that, and chances are if your friends/boyfriends/fuck buddies with a college student, you're already paying for him in more ways than one too!
      • I allow smoking of cigarettes in the hotel rooms/play spaces I reserve.
      • I provide multiple cases of bottled water, and plenty of ice, towels and body wash.
      • If the party starts at 6PM, around 9PM I will order pizza/carry out. If it starts at 8PM I will have veggie & cheese trays.
      • BOYB is ALWAYS welcome, as is bringing YOUR OWN party supplies. Do not come to my parties looking to buy, or share your stash or someone elses. You WILL be asked to leave.

• As mentioned above, I've now opened the parties up to more bottoms at the same time, without having to personally screen the bottom one on one for a gang bang. Here's the reason why this change was made.
    • There are not enough hours in the day for me to screen every single bottom who has personally responded to me, not only to meet them face to face, but to actually test drive them in bed one on one, and in a small group before I actually throw them into the pit to be gang banged. Somewhere along that process I've had bottoms flake out and not show to the final event.
    • As a result there will no longer be a featured bottom. No one will know who is on the guest list except for me. The party will still continue to be advertised here, and on BBRT, but in all honesty, anyone wishing to have actual access to these parties *MUST* e-mail me directly at my gmail account. I will have an entire mailing list for just people involved in sex parties. Everytime there is a new party, these people will be blasted with hotel information, as well as the room number.

[*]Revised no show policy.

• Prior to this party on 1-31-14 I've had some pretty crappy weather on days of parties, so I had a pretty lenient no-show policy. I'd spend time, money, and energy on putting together these parties only to have 3 people show up. This leads to a very unhappy bottom, or 3 bottoms showing up all at once and no tops, or all tops and no bottom. As a result people who commit to attending in some way, and don't show up at all are not welcomed to the parties for the remainder of the quarter. 2nd offense is the remainder of the calendar year. 3rd offense is off the list forever.

[*]NEW Policy.

• Step 1. Party e-mail blast goes out to the entire group announcing save the date, and the location. Guests reply back if the date works for them or does not.
    • Step 2. If the date works for them, they get a copy of the hotel directions for the actual hotel, as well as a reminder for the party the week of the party no earlier than 72 hours prior to the party. They must reply that they still plan on making it. This gives me an idea how much bottled water to order, how many cases of beer, how many bottles of bodywash, trays to have made up, etc.
    • Step 3. Day of the party. Hotel Room number blasted out with 1 e-mail to all attendee's at once in 15 minutes after hotel being checked in. Would also have the hotel location directions, parking, better directions than GPS to help with land marks, sometimes even pictures helping show turn in's etc. This time no reply means I assume you will be at the party. The people who don't reply by the time I've checked out of the hotel are assumed a no-show and are dealt with on the policy above. This makes things faster than logging on here, bbrt, a4a, craigslist, etc.

Anyone interested in attending is welcomed to e-mail me directly at takemycockboy@gmail.com I've also e-mailed Mackey. This includes tops and bottoms. It's a don't ask don't tell on status. I have condoms on hand for those to scared to take a load, but bareback encouraged.. When you have that many guys in a group seeding and breeding loads you'll get someone who eventually will take a load that normally won't.