Barebacked while his boyfriend was asleep

A couple of weeks ago I had to go and pick up an item of furniture I had bought on a well known auction site. I had been working long hours all week and the guy I was buying it from was busy at the weekend so the only time he could make it was early on Saturday morning. I needed to pick up the item as I bought it as a present for someone and had to take it that night. I was tired after a long and difficult week at work and when Saturday morning came I really didn't want to get up. In order to get there at the arranged time I had to leave about 6.30am. I was really tired and also quite horny. I thought about having a quick wank but reluctantly decided I didn't have time and would have to wait until I got home again. The seller's house was about an hour and a half away and I made good progress and got there on time.

The guy who came to the door was late twenties, early thirties, dark haired, glasses, rather geeky looking but somehow quite attractive. He was wearing trackie bottoms and a T shirt. I was still feeling really horny and could not help checking out his arse as he bent over to help me lift the piece of furniture. As he bent down his T shirt rode up and I saw the top of his pants. Suddenly I realised he had caught me looking and I turned away. We carried the piece of furniture out to the car and he helped me load it into the boot . At one point he was bent over the boot of the car and I was just behind him. He pushed back and suddenly I was pressed up against his arse. I already had a semi and I could feel my cock hardening into a full erection. He didn't object and I pushed my cock gently against his trackie clad arse. He pushed back again and I pushed harder. It was really horny but I still didn't really think anything was going to come of it. Then he asked me if I wanted to come in for a while.

He led me into the house, through the living room and into the kitchen at the back. He put his finger over his lips and pointed upstairs. I realised that probably meant he had a partner sleeping upstairs and somehow that made the whole experience even hornier. He said to wait a minute and disappeared upstairs. He came back down and almost immediately pulled me towards him. In no time we both had our cocks out and we were kissing and wanking each other off. Soon he was down sucking my cock and I was starting to feel even hornier. I could easily have let him suck me until I unloaded in his mouth but after a while he stood up. It was my turn and I got down on my knees and pullled his trackies and pants down. His cock sprang out and I began to suck him off. I was wanking and close to coming but I really wanted to lick his arse and so I motioned to him to turn round. To my delight he turned round, pulled his pants right down and bent over, pushing his fit arse into my face. I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right up his hairy arsehole. I rimmed him for ages and he was really getting into it, wanking and pushing his arse back into my face.

He turned his head round and whispered "fuck me". I didn't need telling twice. I stood up and began to rub the head of my cock over his arsehole. He reached down into his pocket andal I thought he was going to produce a condom. It was actually a small sachet of lube and he opened it and rubbed some onto his arse. Then he bent over again and repeated "fuck me". I pushed the head of my cock against his arsehole and it slid right up him. He grunted and I began to fuck him slowly. I was so horny. I began to fuck him a bit harder and he pushed back against me. Just as I was getting close to coming he suddenly froze. He pulled off my cock and stood up. I hadn't heard anything but he stood listening for a minute and then relaxed. Without a word he pulled his pants down again and bent over. I didn't want to risk being interrupted again so I pushed my cock back up him and began to fuck. It wasn't long before I felt myself beginning to come. There are few things I enjoy more than spunking my load up a fit lad's arse and before long I was shooting what felt like a massive load right up him. When I finished coming he stood up and I saw that he had also come. He pulled up his pants, kissed me and said "cheers mate".

It was a totally unexpected and very horny experience - all the more horny as I'm pretty sure he dropped his pants and took a load up his arse while his boyfriend was asleep upstairs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 5 months later...