Love BB sex - hate the STD's...any advice?

I'm poz and undetectable - I fucking LOVE raw sex and taking loads - I just hate it when after a few weeks from the baths I end up with something! The clap, syphil, or ghon....so I end up at the health clinic blaming it on a 'stranger date'. Any advice on how to avoid them? I was thinking those bathroom chlorox wipes....? and after every couple of breeders dumped their loads to whipe my ass off witha chlorox wipe... Any advice or thoughts??? much appreciated guys!

Hon, if you're spreading ready for any and everybody, not sure how you can avoid STD's! Some people are just inconsiderate and some look forward to passing it on! I mainly top, so it's easy enough for me to wash and piss out most anything! As a bottom, the goal is to take loads! They suggest douching, but that defeats the purpose of going to the baths! I feel your pain, but not sure you can avoid it the more loads you take! Good luck though!

I'm poz and undetectable - I fucking LOVE raw sex and taking loads - I just hate it when after a few weeks from the baths I end up with something! The clap, syphil, or ghon....so I end up at the health clinic blaming it on a 'stranger date'. Any advice on how to avoid them? I was thinking those bathroom chlorox wipes....? and after every couple of breeders dumped their loads to whipe my ass off witha chlorox wipe... Any advice or thoughts??? much appreciated guys!

LOL that wont do a thing, and could be potentially dangerous. You don't want those kind of chemicals anywhere near your ass. Really there is not a lot you can do if you are going to the baths and playing raw. You are gonna get stuff. While its far from foolproof, If I were you I would try to put together some fuckbuddies. The fewer the better in terms of bareback sex, but well that cant always happen. Hate to say it, but baths are dirty, and the people are dirtier.

Out of curiosity what are your cd4 numbers like? if they are low, you may want to see what else you can do to boost those. Getting STD's is tied closely to immune response. If you have a great immune system even if you are exposed to an STD you stand a lesser chance of catching it.

I was thinking those bathroom chlorox wipes....? and after every couple of breeders dumped their loads to whipe my ass off witha chlorox wipe... Any advice or thoughts??? much appreciated guys!

Don't take this wrong, but this is a very dumb idea; and I say that with concern, not condemnation. The fact that your rectum can absorb things very quickly (hence why some do drugs rectally) makes it a bad idea to use chemicals there. It's kind of like the "don't use tap water for douching" concern; if you put chemicals in your rectum, it can be more harmful than helpful.

Out of curiosity what are your cd4 numbers like? if they are low, you may want to see what else you can do to boost those. Getting STD's is tied closely to immune response. If you have a great immune system even if you are exposed to an STD you stand a lesser chance of catching it.

Very true, and I would advocate a better diet in order to help boost your immune system (if you don't have the best diet for you, that is). Vitamin C is a cheap and fairly effective way to just help, and it's fairly difficult to take too much of it. It won't be and end-all solution, but it won't hurt. You might want to check with your doctor about a better way to boost your immune system. Considering the fact that you're getting and STD fairly often, that probably means your body just needs better nutrients to fight them off, or your body just can't handle the amount of "dirty" loads your taking.

Just my two pence.

If you are out for anon, no questions asked fucking, then it can be a challenge to avoid, and my only suggestion would be to go frequently for testing.

But if frequent STIs frustrate you, I would recommend a harm reduction strategy, which could be as simple as a few casual questions with your prospective sex partners:

-Ask guys their HIV status, even if you don't care if they are poz or neg; A guy who doesn't go for HIV tests probably doesn't go for other STI tests either;

-Ask when his last STI test was, and exchange contact info, so that you should contact each other should something come up after the fact; I always appreciate a call from partners, and also like to let people know if I discover something.

-Causally start with a little making out and foreplay before your mouth or butt takes his cock. While you're moving south, causally check out the equipment. If you notice a sore, you might want to make a casual departure from the situation.

-Most importantly, get tested frequently, and take care of things if they happen.

If you are out for anon, no questions asked fucking, then it can be a challenge to avoid, and my only suggestion would be to go frequently for testing.

But if frequent STIs frustrate you, I would recommend a harm reduction strategy, which could be as simple as a few casual questions with your prospective sex partners:

-Ask guys their HIV status, even if you don't care if they are poz or neg; A guy who doesn't go for HIV tests probably doesn't go for other STI tests either;

-Ask when his last STI test was, and exchange contact info, so that you should contact each other should something come up after the fact; I always appreciate a call from partners, and also like to let people know if I discover something.

-Causally start with a little making out and foreplay before your mouth or butt takes his cock. While you're moving south, causally check out the equipment. If you notice a sore, you might want to make a casual departure from the situation.

-Most importantly, get tested frequently, and take care of things if they happen.

well said nicehardone

Hey Chris here- new to chasing and looking extremely forward to it, but I know at least for me, I envy the STD's you get. The holy grail is HIV, but all loads and every STD is welcome. I'm definitely scared, and I probably would go get treatments, but reading posts on here has me jerkin big time. Can't imagine something that turns me on more

Hey Chris here- new to chasing and looking extremely forward to it, but I know at least for me, I envy the STD's you get. The holy grail is HIV, but all loads and every STD is welcome. I'm definitely scared, and I probably would go get treatments, but reading posts on here has me jerkin big time. Can't imagine something that turns me on more

I really hope you are joking.

STD's are awful dude, and HIV is a lifetime of drugs and checkups at best and death at worst. what is a turn on about that.

bare sex is hot, and guess whats even more hot? bare sex without STD's where you fuck like rabbits, and don't need​ to go to the doctor after.

Thanks guys - my numbers are all good, I'm undetectable and never been sick a single day (not even a cold!) in 12 years of being poz! (other than the original fuck flu). Its just every now and again after being at the baths, some dumb little std grabs on. Since I don't hit them often, was just hoping to totally prevent it - but I know I can't do that - but just trying my best! thanks for the advice!

BillyBtm, unless you going to carry around injectable penicillin that you can give yourself a shot in the ass before you hit the baths for anon sex, no one can be completely clean. We are all adults and no matter how much someone brags they are clean, viruses grow and people don't even know it. I love my BB sex as well and got Syphilis when I was 13. No Big Deal, a few shots in the ass and your fine. We all have a choice - as I say "You play raw, you pay later" - anyone that BB's will eventually get an STD and a shot in the ass.

Now wouldn't that be a money maker!! An std kit for BB men....take three days before the baths and again three days after! includes two shots penicillin, some antibiotics and that damn syph. drink mix...LOL....someone get on that and make a million!~

Now wouldn't that be a money maker!! An std kit for BB men....take three days before the baths and again three days after! includes two shots penicillin, some antibiotics and that damn syph. drink mix...LOL....someone get on that and make a million!~

From a medical standpoint that's about the worst thing someone can do. Misuse of antibiotics is one of the main reasons we are seeing so many antibiotic resistant bacteria now. That is a real scary issue, because scientists are having a hard time with some of the new bacteria strains that are out right now, and there isn't many products in the pipeline to fix that.

I you've just taken a load containing any STI, douching is the worst thing you can do to avoid infection: it just pushes the infected cum further in and gives the STI a better chance to make itself at home in your butt.

LOL that reminds me about 7 or 8 years ago when I was seeing a poz undetectable guy. I would fuck him raw, but I would make him wear a condom. He loved when I nut in him, but wanted to do it to me. He then told me, its okay, just use the shower hose to rinse it out after. Needless to say that advice was not taken. Too bad PrEP wasn't available then.. it wouldn't have been an issue! haha.

From a medical standpoint that's about the worst thing someone can do. Misuse of antibiotics is one of the main reasons we are seeing so many antibiotic resistant bacteria now. That is a real scary issue, because scientists are having a hard time with some of the new bacteria strains that are out right now, and there isn't many products in the pipeline to fix that.

I couldn't say it any better. In fact, to add onto this, it's also known that people who live in the more developed countries, where medications are very readily handed out, are more likely to get sick because of the evolution of bacteria/viruses/etc.. For example, it's easier for me to get an infection from drinking stream water than someone in a third world country because my immune system doesn't have the same kind of practice, as well as the genetic adaptations that help those who live in countries with less pure water. That's just an example, but hopefully it makes sense.

If I were to hypothesise, I'd say that STDs could be handled better if people would be willing to risk infection much more. Our bodies would adapt better over the next few generations, and we wouldn't have to rely on medicine to prevent serious illness.