Frustration with emotional bottoms

Deepanalnut

I had been out of the game for almost 2 years as I went down the hetero path, got married, blah blah blah. Thankfully my wife is a bigger perv than I am (how, not sure but she is) and I've been back in the game the past few months. I identify as heterosexual simply because I'm not attracted to men in a romantic way. Conversely, I am romantic, cuddly and soft with my wife and previous female partners but for men, I just want to fuck your hole because I'm horny and man cunt was easier to get than pussy after my HIV diagnosis and let's be honest, men are just fuck pigs that don't give a shit when it comes to sex. Obviously I'm bi because I do fuck men. I've fucked a lot of men. But it seems the men have changed or I've lost my touch.

Before, as a dominant top who was only interested in breeding hole, it was easy to fund a cum dump that wanted nothing more than my load in his hole and then we went our separate ways, me to recover and him to hunt for more sperm to swim in his colon. Now, I'm finding that after fucking some slut raw and filling his boipussy with spunk, they want to talk and get all emotional and shit. Whereas it was easy to find some slag to verbally degrade while you reamed his hole, telling him what a cum craving little faggot he is, too many slutty bottoms have standards all of the sudden and I don't fucking get it.

Look, I'm not an asshole or even a robot. I just want to cream your sluthole and be done. I just want to fuck. Sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. I actually do want my bottoms to enjoy the fucking I'm giving them. I'm not into bad pain or doing something you don't like. But at the same time, I don't want to be your boyfriend or cuddle after I've given you a sloppy creampie in your shitpipe. Maybe it's just Denver right now but it seems the bottoms have changed their MO and I'm not sure if I missed something or not. Maybe I just lost my game or am putting out the wrong vibe since I have a woman in my life. Not sure.

Just a rant.

You're just meeting the wrong guys for you. When I'm topping I expect the boy to sit at my feet and absorb my words of wisdom (quite like bullshitting about anything for his agreement, especially if I know it's a fallacious argument). If I'm bottoming tell me how much I can speak, use me, clean up what my mouth can't manage, just be sure to close the front door properly because if you fucked me good and proper it might take me a while to get down there!

My advice would be to keep conversation light with bottoms. Give vague general answers to personal questions when meeting partners. NEVER maintain eye contact while fucking or talking. Say things like how much you like their ASS or HOLE or hot body. After you shoot your load, immediately start trying to clean yourself up...this is the moment most needy bottoms get real clingy if you linger or hesitate.

My advice is to organize hookups in cheap motels or go to saunas, parks or adult bookstores. And try not to give out any information about yourself. When I have guys at my place, I do require some information about them but that's more about my safety and not because I want to be clingy. There are plenty of bottoms who will play by your rules given that there are fewer tops than bottoms. Just be firm and don't send any mixed signals. However do keep in mind that some bottoms can get attached if you start regularly drilling their holes. Just find a few holes and keep them in rotation. Fuck bottoms in different age groups. Old bottoms tend to know the deal and are less needy.

Sounds like you may just be a bit rusty and missing the signs of impending clinginess, or just having a run of bad luck.

I have experienced both, and with both tops and bottoms.

Sometimes it is a function of being horny and seeing the meat (ass or cock) you want, but having blinders toward those little signs that he is husband shopping. Being friendly and a little chit chat never hurt anyone, but if it begins to feel like a life story, that's usually going to end in static cling.

Then there are the guys who actually seek out the sex but their minds convert it into a "relationship." These guys are usually horribly abused by a conservative background, not that the background was necessarily abusive, but it creates a warped world view that they struggle to maintain. Some are true sluts who just want to fuck, but because the words "stable committed relationship" have been so closely associated with sex and/or barebacking, they end up in a "relationship" at "hello" in order to justify their actions. Some are more delusional than others.

As a sub slut bottom, I think you must have one hell of a fine cock, and they realize solid gold when getting fucked by it and just want it all <g> A thirsty man really doesn't want the whole fukkin river- but watch him when he first hits the waters edge and gets a taste and you might be confused by the way he gulps at it. Same with a top and a hard cock- a guy who is craving cock all the time and finally gets a hard one is hooked to it- until the rest of the man attached to it begins to emerge- and all the quirks and idiosyncrasies he comes a packin!

NEVER maintain eye contact while fucking or talking..

Have to disagree: as top I need the eye contact to make sure that what I'm saying is understood. As bottom, there's a world of information I can convey just with my eyes. Communication (doesn't have to be verbal) is the key to better sex...

pick and choose wisely. I hate to say this but several emails or texts with the bottom will ascertain their neediness. Everybody today wants one email and a fuck. But you gotta peel the onion and find out the quirks first. I talk a lot up front cause I have gotten into many situations with boys that want lovers or intimate hookups beyond my ability to give them. your ads should be very explicit. dump and go. no strings. your looking for no emotional baggage etc.

older men will be less apt to want to get all clingy too.

I'm talking about anon fucks at spas, booths and clubs. I get it on CL, A4A and BBRT, you're gonna find a clingy guy. But if I give some slut the look in a dark room and he offers me his ass w/o so much as a hello, I sure as fuck don't want to cuddle and be all sweet after. That's what I'm referring to. I pride myself on giving my bottoms a good fuck, something they'll enjoy too. I'm not gonna make love to you but I'll fuck you properly and that's what has been going on. I get into a good mutually satisfying fuck and after he's all, "hey stud, what's your name, can I have your number, wanna hang out, etc". And this is at places popular for cruising and anon barebacking. I just don't get it.