Bottoms who don't get hard

Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?

• It's a turn off when they don't get hard
    • I don't really care if they get hard
    • I think it's hot when they stay soft

I haven't gotten hard with anything in my puss since I was in my early 20s and I prefer it that way. I also rarely get hard any longer when I suck. I'm attracted to tops who want their bottoms to stay soft and impotent and concentrate all my attention on pleasuring his penis with my puss muscles. Wanting to be bred is about the natural desire to have a dominant male pleasure himself in my puss and deposit his dna deep in my puss. The fact that I have a dick is irrelevant, other than the fact that it makes me male and attracts the kind of man that I want breeding me. As a raw bottom my only purpose is to serve the man and the penis breeding me and milk every drop of his seed possible into my body. To me getting hard while I'm servicing a top is just a distraction that takes away from the true purpose of my dick service.

Man yes you said it so well! We are bottoms who don't get hard! Yeay!

• 1 month later...

I have strict rules in my mind of how I need to be as a bottom. Personally, for me, it's important that I stay soft. My dick is small to begin with and I like to reinforce its insignifance by staying soft.

I only jerk off later by myself but I don't mind if a top feels it briefly so he can physically feel its irrelevance. When I'm turned on about to be fucked and while I'm being fucked, all of the energy that I feel is in my hole. At that point, my dick essentially doesn't exist and the entire focus is on the top's cock.

I have strict rules in my mind of how I need to be as a bottom. Personally, for me, it's important that I stay soft. My dick is small to begin with and I like to reinforce its insignifance by staying soft.

I only jerk off later by myself but I don't mind if a top feels it briefly so he can physically feel its irrelevance. When I'm turned on about to be fucked and while I'm being fucked, all of the energy that I feel is in my hole. At that point, my dick essentially doesn't exist and the entire focus is on the top's cock.

WOW yes TotalBottom, we are real bottoms giving our complete dedication to our tops enjoyment and fulfillment. I make sure my top notices my limp worthless cocklett while he is fucking me and most are pleased that I stay soft all the time even when they are seeding me. Like you I concentrate all my energy on my boi hole making sure it pleases my top no end.

I get hard sometimes when I'm sucking cock or being rimmed good but usually when that cock slides into me all the blood leaves my cock and goes to my ass to wring every bit of pleasure possible out of that meat

MAN YES! "when that cock slides into me all the blood leaves my cock and goes to my ass to wring every bit of pleasure possible out of that meat" THAT'S the WAY to enjoy our TOPS! :P

Bottom here. I think my problem is my meds and perhaps age. I always used to love to be hard and jerk off while getting fucked. Even better if in rhythm with the top fucking me so we both came together. I know when i topped I love the bottoms as muscles contracting as he/I came. It doesn't bother me for my own satisfaction if I don't get hard, but it does really REALLY bother me if the top isn't happy about it. Rawtop is correct about bottoms wearing jocks to hide the fact, IMO. how ever, I love getting fucked while wearing one too.

You seem to understand me. When I am with a dominant top, I don't even pay attention to my own cock. Sometimes it stays soft but mostly it gets hard or semi-hard while I am getting fucked. But either way, I don't even touch it since both my hands are busy with servicing my tops' need either holding my legs up, spreading my cheeks or playing with nipples etc. Most of the times, I will end up with my belly glistening with lots of pre-cum but sometimes I shoot loads just from the sensation in my hole. The orgasm I reach at this time is so much better than JO or any other ones I can think of.

I can only speak for myself and I'm sure every top feels differently. I've always liked when a bottom boy stays soft and focuses completely on his boyhole. For a bottom boy to tug on own dick seems distracting and unnecessary to me. Over the years, my preference has turned into more of a mandate, to the extent that I'll tell a boy upfront to stay soft and will absolutely ban any kind of masturbation while I'm fucking. There is a physical beauty to seeing a perfectly groomed limp dick sway gently with each stroke. But above all, this is about the spiritual and emotional connection I feel with a bottom boy when I fuck. As a daddy/master, I want to look down on a boy's face and know he is in a state of total submission and surrendered to his top. I want our minds to be focused on the same: the pleasure of fucking, and the ultimate goal of the top's total release. When I slowly pull out and see a string of semen between my piss slit and the boyhole, I want to know that we both feel completely fulfilled. Any boy who has any other goals than to take my load is not a boy I want to fuck. I know that limits my options, but when I find a boy like that I know we'll have sex at a higher level and that the moment I dump my load will take us both into the spheres.

As a bottom, I don't care if I get hard or not. I prefer they ignore my dick completely. I hate it when tops or other guys in the scene touch my dick to "make it hard". It is very annoying. I'm there to please the top with my hole. My dick really doesn't matter, I just want to get fucked and show the top a good time.

In total agreement! I'm a bottom and rarely get hard. I'm there to please my top. I don't wany my cock touched, sucked or anything of the sort. Eat my pussy, finger my pussy, insert your cock in my pussy and plow away!

In total agreement! I'm a bottom and rarely get hard. I'm there to please my top. I don't wany my cock touched, sucked or anything of the sort. Eat my pussy, finger my pussy, insert your cock in my pussy and plow away!

man yes, just eat my pussy and leave my boyclit alone!

Guest cardoc49
man yes, just eat my pussy and leave my boyclit alone!

Hi maikol: thats a very precise and beautiful post - just eat my pussy! and leave your boyclit alone: thats so much how you feel, be proud

Hi maikol: thats a very precise and beautiful post - just eat my pussy! and leave your boyclit alone: thats so much how you feel, be proud

YES MAN I am proud to be a true blue bottom that does not let his useless boyclit get hard and knows that his pussy is his sex tool to please other men and enjoy them as well.

• 4 weeks later...

well said!