Bottoms who don't get hard

Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?

• It's a turn off when they don't get hard
    • I don't really care if they get hard
    • I think it's hot when they stay soft

I've always been a bottom and a very submissive one at that, but it hasn't ever stopped me getting erections and having a wank. But over the last 6-12 months I've noticed my ability to get a hard on has decreased dramatically, either when I'm getting fucked or just trying to jerk off. It's got to the point where I just can't now get a full erection and have huge problems trying to cum.

Some tops have picked up on it and have asked me during a session; others seem to get off on the fact I can't get it up, especially as I'm only in my early twenties and healthy.

I was just wondering whether any other bottoms have experienced this and what, if any, tops' opinions are of a bottom who is always limp. Does it add to the submissive nature of the bottom boy?

I don't think it necessarily adds to the submissive nature of the bottom boy, but it doesn't detract either. If a bottom is not turned on by taking a cock, and isn't doing a good job of using his hole to pleasure the top, then we have a problem. But being soft isn't necessarily an indicator that the bottom isn't into getting used. A limp-dicked bottom who is horned up and using his ass to pull a load out of the tops dick is better than a hard bottom who isn't really into it.

• Administrators

I really could care less. To me the bottom's dick is irrelevant. Hell, I think it would be hot if the bottom were a eunuch. That said, when a bottom gets hard and stays hard without touching himself it is a signal he's enjoying himself and that's always good feedback. So I'd say if you don't get hard be sure your top knows you're enjoying yourself.

That said, my bf is a top and he not only likes the bottom to get hard, he likes it when they have a big dick. So it depends on the top.

I think a lot of bottoms wear jockstraps to hide the fact that they're not hard. It takes their dick out of the equation and makes the top focus on their ass and not notice their dick.

I added a poll to this thread to get feedback from tops...

Guest Boxir55

Yeah a lot of bottoms don't get hard, I don't care if they do or not, although I quite like the feeling of a hard cock against me if i am fucking him on his back.

Guest MusclepigcunT

As a bottom, I don't care if I get hard or not. I prefer they ignore my dick completely. I hate it when tops or other guys in the scene touch my dick to "make it hard". It is very annoying. I'm there to please the top with my hole. My dick really doesn't matter, I just want to get fucked and show the top a good time.

Bottom here- I've enjoyed every sexual encounter I've ever had, but I've only gotten hard as a result of being fucked once ever. It was the one time I have ever had bareback sex. The rest have been with the top wearing a condom! I've never had anyone cum in me yet, so I guess I can't fully answer this question as I would want to see if I am hard or soft during that.

• Administrators
I've only gotten hard as a result of being fucked once ever. It was the one time I have ever had bareback sex.

That should tell you something... Sounds like you need to get fucked bareback more often :)

As I bottom I prefer not to get hard when I'm getting fucked--it's a distraction from the main event which is the top's hard cock. Sometimes I can't help getting hard but I'm happier when I'm not . I usually wear a jock to help keep my dick out of the picture.

As a bottom, I don't care if I get hard or not. I prefer they ignore my dick completely. I hate it when tops or other guys in the scene touch my dick to "make it hard". It is very annoying. I'm there to please the top with my hole. My dick really doesn't matter, I just want to get fucked and show the top a good time.

100% agree with you...they try to make it hard and in the back of my mind i start thinking "damn, this dude is probably one of those closeted versatiles"...or they concentrate more on me shooting my load when in fact i experience my orgasm when THEY come inside...and even though i explain this to them, some look at you with that face of: "ooh! you're probably not enjoying this too much"....well, since you're starting to get more focused on my dick rather than on my hole..

I agree with bnabottom "As I bottom I prefer not to get hard when I'm getting fucked--it's a distraction from the main event which is the top's hard cock." I really concentrate on giving my top full undivided attention to getting him to cum inside me in an awesome orgasm. He is not at all interested in my hardon and I don't want him to be either. I want him just to fuck me.

I know from bottoming myself and also in heavy butt play with big toys that it is often difficult if not impossible to get a hard on when your hole is getting pounded. For me anyway, my body seems to be directing more blood energy to my chute muscles when they are getting assaulted.