Bottoms who don't get hard

Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?

• It's a turn off when they don't get hard
    • I don't really care if they get hard
    • I think it's hot when they stay soft

I make sure my boiclit stays soft, usually in a tight jockstrap so I concentrate on giving the top what he came for, love the warm feeling of getting my boipussy bred, it is so much fun to enjoy older men this way....

Sometimes I get hard, but mostly I stay soft. But like so many other bottoms have said in this thread, it's not about my cock. It is all about the cock going into my holes. That feeling of a big hard dick in my mouth and pussy is what matters to the top and to me. When the top breeds my pussy I get this sensational feeling that is for me better than my cock having an orgasm.

Interesting thread.

When I bottom, sometimes I get hard and sometimes I don't. It's something involuntary, has nothing to do with how horny I am or enjoying it. It can be painful or enjoyable, can be a fatty top or a muscled one, can be a huge and painful dick or a pleasurable sized one, can be a hot top or an ugly one, I can be totally relaxed or stressed, etc. No matter the combinations, sometimes I get hard, sometimes I don't.

So staying hard while getting fucked is not a sign of how horny the bottom is, has nothing to do.

Some bottoms and some tops have their preferences, some prefer the bottom's dick to stay soft and others like it to be hard.

When I bottom, since my dick is above average/big, I prefer it to stay soft, as it's truly a distraction, unless the top asks me to get it hard. I've noticed some tops like to take breaks and suck my dick for a while and then back to fucking me.

When I top, I prefer submissive type and/or less butch bottoms to stay soft. If the bottom is not submissive and/or is butch, I prefer him to stay hard while I fuck him.

sometimes i go soft when i'm being fucked but it usually because i don't focus on my cock. If i played with myself while being fucked i would stay hard, but there isn't any need most of the time as i generally don't give a fuck if i cum or not. The only reason i would be concerned about it is if it made the top feel as if i wasn't into it.

I've never used a jockstrap before but have definitely been considering getting one. That way my cock isn't even in the equation.

I'm a botttom and I almost always get hard when a guy fucks my ass. Getting fucked really gets me excited. Just the feel of hard cock inside me makes my cock stiff. I think its about 50 /50 if my top likes me hard or not. Some guys enjoy playing with it while they fuck me. Some even like to make me cum and use my cum to lube my ass. A few really don't like to see me hard and some don't like to see my cock at all. They will make me wear a jock strap to hide my cock and are only interested in my ass hole . I always end up filling the jock strap with my cum while they fill my ass with theirs.

• 10 months later...

i get hard when i get fucked hard and fast, when a top is verbally degrading me (ie i own this ass you faggot you hear me!?), or sometimes when a big dick is long dicking me without stopping (like 200 or 300 strokes non stop). it really depends on the situation. sometimes when the above happens i come without touching myself which only happens when i'm hard. other times when i'm laying on my stomach and a brutal top is long dicking me extra hard, my dick rubs against the bed and i get hard from it. so there are different moments that effect an erection during anal sex. i can get hard by kissing sometimes if i'm really into the guy. i start to leak and get rock hard. but honestly i rather not get hard because i don't want to cum, after i cum i'm not so much in the mood, which is natural i guess. not that i stop the scene, but i'm just not as horned up for the next 10 15 min. i do wear jocks every time i have sex because it keeps the focus on my ass. sometimes i tweak my nipples or put on extra strong clamps to wear my nips are in pain which i like since my more or less a maso bottom. so i never touch my dick during sex. and also if i'm wearing a chastity, then for sure i'm not getting hard because then it causes pain and i get stomach cramps because im dick is trying to explode out and it can't...so it stays soft. i'm in tune with my ass, and could care less about my dick, i get more pleasure through getting dick up my ass.

Guest KptNLine

I am almost always locked in chastity nowadays. On the rare occasion that I have been unlocked, I almost never get hard. My Top and I both prefer me limp and locked so I can focus totally on his pleasure instead of my own. I also truly get more pleasure through getting fucked then I ever did playing with my dick, so being locked away has been enjoyable for both of us.

As a bottom, I don't care if I get hard or not. I prefer they ignore my dick completely. I hate it when tops or other guys in the scene touch my dick to "make it hard". It is very annoying. I'm there to please the top with my hole. My dick really doesn't matter, I just want to get fucked and show the top a good time.

this is exactly my feeling.... I prefer staying soft, just because its hotter to me.. So like 90% of the times Im soft. The other 10% is either when I cant control it or it really matters to the top that I get hard. but usually they dont give a shit

I can't control it. Sometimes I get rock hard, sometimes stay soft. When I stay soft it doesn't mean I am not enjoying it. One top started banging me, got me rock hard, hit my prostate just right and made me cum within two minutes. Couldn't help it. He kept fucking me for another 20-30 minutes and made me cum again. Boy, that guy had stamina! I'd love a repeat with that guy. Unfortunately his partner got jealous and gave me such a look I had to leave. When I stay soft I usually do ooze precum. One even made me cum when I was still soft. It just dribbled out though, no big cum shot, no big orgasm. But the days I could hit the wall behind me over my head are gone anyway at my age. LOL. I like to cum when getting fucked, but preferably after the top has dumped his load. Or, as in the first example I mentioned, get me off quickly and then make me cum again. I also like tops who can cum multiple times, filling up my hole with several loads. Alternative for that is multiple tops taking turns, filling up my hole. We rest, smoke, drink chat and play a bit and then the next round for all. Haven't really had a chance to fulfill that fantasy though. The guys I meet usually just get off and leave.

• 2 weeks later...

I am never concerned whether I stay hard or not. I love knowing that I have a great pussy that needs a lot of attention! I love a top that knows how to tongue me deep and work his fingers inside me. I like fucking but I really enjoy a top that NEEDS to BREED!