Married, Closeted Bi-Sexual Wanting To Bareback

Believe it ot not I've been talking to a guy via email for over a year and half and still have never met him. He has been seeking a married guy he can bareback with and he has been holding out fo me. He CLAIMS he is HIV negative and has only had one other partner (oral only) during this year and a half period.

I am only sexually active with my wife. My bisexuality is buried deep in the cloest and she and others can never know.

I know a lot of level headed people on here may tell me isn't worth the risk, especially if I still love my wife and are active with her but I believe if he stays true to his word and I only have sex with him and my wife, it could be safe.

Side note, I am a very attractive, boy next door type. No one would ever guess that I want to be a total pig boy but I do. I don't want to do any other guy things except this.

Anyone else in the situation? Would especially love to hear from tops who have married bottom boys.

Be careful.. guys do lie. I'm a married guy and was fucked by another married guy. He tested poz two months after he fucked me. I didn't get pozzed but it was nerve racking for a while. I thought I could trust him because he said he was careful on who fucked him. If you are active with your wife, I wouldn't suggest it.

Be careful.. guys do lie. I'm a married guy and was fucked by another married guy. He tested poz two months after he fucked me. I didn't get pozzed but it was nerve racking for a while. I thought I could trust him because he said he was careful on who fucked him. If you are active with your wife, I wouldn't suggest it.

Thanks...as much as I WANT this, I will ultimately need to make a choice. Her or a long term, negative guy. I consider myself pretty level headed and I know that as much as I desire this, common sense usually wins.

You are going to end up doing it no matter what you think. That pig boy slut nature will come out. I know that because I've been down that path.

Married guy here too. But a couple things you have got to stop fucking your wife if you are going raw as a bottom with men. I suggest you start with oral sex and get fucked with condoms for awhile and see how you like that.

Oh and second thing I was going to say is look for men who are and always have been total tops and do not do drugs, they are much more likely to be hiv neg. But above all don't put your wife at physical risk when she had no choice in the matter.

But you'll work it out , take your time. But your slut is going to cum out.. plan for it .

Judgement free zone here, but if you're doing this out of deceit all this will come out. All secrets get exposed. It depends on when and where and how much damage it causes. I dealt with a married guy before. Was too many games and I felt like had to go back into the closet to cover for someone else.

I do not like to,play with married guys unless they know the risks. If they want to bareback then they have to understand that they WILL encounter poz guys.

I agree. The entitlement thinking that if I play bare that everyone has to be neg. Don't trust people who are driven by their sexual lust. They will lie and deceive just to get the outcome they want.

• Administrators

Go out and buy two HIV OraQuick tests at your local pharmacy. Start the encounter by taking tests and then stick to oral for the next 20 minutes until the results are ready. Once you've confirmed he's neg, then get down to fucking. Then repeat the tests every 3-6 months just to be sure.

Yes, the tests aren't 100% accurate - they don't catch recent infection. But after talking to him for so long (and meeting him), you should have a sense for whether he's for real or whether he's playing games. If you're sure he's the type who's pretty conservative risk-wise, then you should be fine.

• Upvote 1