The gambler

A buddy called and told me he had another bud visiting and he was a top with a nice big cock of around 9" and was wondering if I wanted some. Knowing my bud, I couldn't believe he was actually offering that nice of a cock to share so I knew something had to be up and said so. We often kidded about that kind of thing anyway. He said there was no tricks, he had already had a couple of big loads from him the day before and was just wondering if I wanted to do a threesome. The tone of his voice still had me suspicious and asked him what the catch was? He said there was no catch, but, oh oh, here it comes, he knew I was on the fence about chasing and the guy was poz with a very high VL and thought what the hell, I should just get it over with and do it for pete's sake.

He also had a bet with the guy. I asked what that meant. He told me the guy is also a huge gambler and gambles on almost anything at all and they had bet whether or not I would play. I thought quick and said that he had given me an idea and did he think that nice toxic cock would play a gambling game and is so, I would put my neg ass on the line for it? I could hear them a little talking about it and my bud said they would be right over and see what I had to offer.

I thought more about it as I waited for them to arrive. By the time they did, I had the whole idea planned out, or so I thought. My idea was to make sure I won even though my buddy would get that toxic load in his ass with me laughing at his expense.

They soon arrived and after explaining the game and rules, we all got naked and ready to gamble.

I had decided the game would be a timing game. I started by sucking that beautiful poz cock for two minutes and told him if he started to cum I would let go and turn around fast and he could cum in my ass. At the end of the time he didn't even seem to be bothered at all so the second phase started with him ramming that nice cock in my ass and pounding me for two minutes again and if he were to cum, oh well, he won. Again, the time went and he was still hard and ready and not even close to cumming it seemed. We then set up and again I started sucking for all I was worth on him with again the deal was to let go and take in it the ass if he started cumming and again, nothing. I then started the second 'round' of letting him fuck me for two minutes. WOW. He felt so good and really rammed me hard but again no cum and the time ran out. I had told him there would be three rounds before I could stop him so we started the third round of sucking and damn, his cock sure tasted so good and so sweet and took it all till my lips bumped his balls. So nice it was hard to stop when the timer again went off and no cum and he still didn't seem to be close even.

This started the third and final round of fucking till I could stop the game. He went in slow and easy to start with this time and by other bud was tickling and playing with the poz guy's balls and ass to try and make him cum. What a feeling as he pounded faster and faster and harder and harder in my neg ass, but again the timer went off and no cum in my hole. LOL! I had won the game but it really wasn't over quite yet. Another part I had told them earlier now came into play. I had said I could not stop the game for the first three rounds, but at the end of that I could stop and my buddy had to get fucked and take the load, UNLESS, yep, one last deal. I could, if I felt lucky, go for another two minute suck, with a slight difference: if his poz cock erupted this time, he could choose to have me swallow it or he could cum ON but not in my ass. I chose to continue as he didn't even seem to be breathing hard at all.

I sucked for all I was worth and watched him as closely as I could and he still didn't seem like he was nearly ready. Again the timer went off and I thought I had him pegged good now, so I decided to still feel lucky one more time, so I said "Ok, let's do a fourth round of fucking." There were no differences between this round and earlier ones.

His poz cock felt so nice and the look on his face looked so calm, I thought there is no way to lose this as he isn't even close. He entered my neg ass slowly again and again as we went along he picked up speed and power till he was ramming me and lifting me off the bed. I had thought if felt good before but now it was fantastic, but I was to learn he had hidden his feelings well. He had only been plowing me for barely the first minute when he all of a sudden leaned over me breathing hard and ragged and said "Surprise, I tricked you. Now feel my toxic poz cum filling your formerly neg hole."

With that my eyes opened wide, but before I could react I felt his cock pumping all his hot poz cum blasting deep in my ass. With that my own cock also suddenly stiffened even more and I spurted all over my chest.

My bud was laughing hard and yelled "I knew he could cum and catch you unguarded. He can cum three or four times without changing his expression any at all. I lost our bet with him though as I said you wouldn't get caugh and filled and he said he would definitely fool you and fill you good."

With that the poz guy kept right on pumping and the timer went off, but nobody was listening now as he pounded my hole relentlessly until he erupted again and filled my hole all over again with another highly toxic load. Now, it will be just a matter of waiting to see if my bud and his poz bud got me good or not. ;)

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...