Technical problems BBRT

bigdick4you

Has anyone been having issues with BBRT since yesterday? They have made some changes....god knows why.... As it was working just fine before....but anyway, all of a sudden I get same msg into my mailbox over and over again.... When I try to open them, then suddenly it says.... This email is no longer available...when guys unlock their pics for me...I can c the small pic, but when I press to make it bigger.... All of the sudden it's locked again...hope they sort it out, as so far it's no improvement at all but quite the opposite...

Has anyone been having issues with BBRT since yesterday? They have made some changes....god knows why.... As it was working just fine before....but anyway, all of a sudden I get same msg into my mailbox over and over again.... When I try to open them, then suddenly it says.... This email is no longer available...when guys unlock their pics for me...I can c the small pic, but when I press to make it bigger.... All of the sudden it's locked again...hope they sort it out, as so far it's no improvement at all but quite the opposite...

It's not even letting me sign in. They better get it fixed soon or folks will be reluctant to return once it is back up. There are other options out there.

I got the e mail repeats last night/this morning around 2 am- they are trying to migrate some of the computer based systems and mobile systems into a happy line according to the e mails- I am sure there are some unseen tech bugs out there and it will take a week to fix most-but if IBBRT starts showing all the guys nearby, instead of just the mobile ones , I can hold off a week