The Town Whore's Son

Last read this story back in November 2018. Have just finished rereading it and it is still as hot as hell and one of the best on here.  Like to think there was more to come but the last chapter did have some sort of finality to it so I am happy with that. And they lived happily ever after.

• 1 year later...

Since the last chapter was posted in 2014 by Kenywi, it seems like a really long shot to ask and hope for the continuation of this story.  It was so good and so much more needed to be resolved.

I’m going to ask it anyway.  Kenywi, can we expect more chapters?  😁

This story, was obviously written by an author with amazing talent! There should be books written by this man on shelves in every store, available everywhere and narrated on Audible. This is award winning level storytelling! I humbly stand, applaud and say "BRAVO!"

Thank you, @Kenywi for gracing us with your amazing talent & extraordinarily incredible storytelling. Your wordsmithery is unsurpassed! 

39 minutes ago, RawBoTTom4Use said:

This story, was obviously written by an author with amazing talent! There should be books written by this man on shelves in every store, available everywhere and narrated on Audible. This is award winning level storytelling! I humbly stand, applaud and say "BRAVO!"

Thank you, @Kenywi for gracing us with your amazing talent & extraordinarily incredible storytelling. Your wordsmithery is unsurpassed! 

I completely agree with you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2014 at 8:41 AM, Kenywi said:

Jason

"Welcome to the family lover."

I can't get over that in the last few days so much has happened a lot of it the stuff of nightmares but I'm so happy at this moment. Quinn seems to fit in well with everyone and Tim and Laura both seem to have accepted our relationship. Quinn's mom seems to be out of the picture as it seems is the man that rapped him. Hopefully things will settle down for a while and we can just enjoy getting to know each other better. Holding Quinn's gaze I gently kiss is swollen lips. "Today we're taking the day off. Sorry Tim not going into work today I'm spending the day with Quinn." Looking at Quinn I say "and we really need to get you some clothes hon. I know you don't feel like going out but we do need to get you a few things to wear.

"That's fine I'll put it down as a family emergency. Wish I could take the day off as well but I have to settle some things with John but after that I think I'm going to take off early myself."

"By settle things with John I hope you mean as in hand him his walking papers" Laura states. "I've never been fond of him but he is Missy's husband so I never said anything...till now."

"I know, I've never really liked him either but he was good at his job."

Quinn turns his head but doesn't release his hold around my waist. "Is this something I should know about?"

We all look back and forth between each other and then back to Quinn, trying to figure out just what to say.

"Well I'll take that as a yes. Who's John and how does hit fit in with me?"

I tighten my hold on Quinn "seems John is a former customer of your mothers, and knows you better then I like."

"Oh." and Quinn starts to blush and I can tell he's feeling embarrassed and probably doing the whole self defacing thing in his head. I pull away from him and turn him to face me dead on. "There is nothing for you to be upset over. You didn't choose that remember? Your mother made you and I've told you and I think everyone here will agree that doesn't make you who you are now." Laura walks over to his and she places her hands on his shoulders.

"Quinn you've proven to me in just the few hours that I've gotten to know you that you deserve so much better then what you've had to deal with and I'm not just saying that because your Jason's lover. Actually I'm saying that in spite of that" and she winks at me. "John is married to a dear friend of mine and choose to cheat on her with you while they are married and she is pregnant with his child. So the point is not that he was with you but that he was with anyone while Missy needed him. He is also an opportunist that will do anything that he feels will get him ahead despite how it may hurt others. I will not have that kind of sleaze ball around my girls when they start to work there, nor will I have him bothering Jason at work or you for that matter should you decide you'd like to work there. You are literally family" and she turns her face to grin at Tim, "so there will always be a job for you should you need."

Quinn turns around and looks at Laura, then puts his arms around her and hugs her "thank you so much."

"You're very welcome. Now it's getting late and Tim needs to get work, but I do believe someone mentioned shopping! Why don't I drop by the house clean up and meet you boys at the Lincoln Park outlets. Oh and we can hit Akira while we're in the area."

Tim starts to grin "your in for it now" he chuckles "you might have to expand your house to make room for the clothes."

Quinn is looking really uncomfortable "ahh Target is fine really."

Tim chuckles evilly "My young man your lucky Laura didn't burn your clothes at the hospital. Your in for a ride on the wildest shopping roller coaster that ever existed. My only advice is to get used to nodding your head yes and trying on LOTS of clothes."

Laura spins around and smacks Tim in the arm, "I'm not that bad!"

"Oh, shall we dig out the bank statements for Isabel's last birthday?"

Laura just smiles "Ok yeah I am that bad." She turns back to Quinn "I know this is a bit over whelming but I love to shop and you really do need some better clothing so let me have my fun, please?"

Quinn smiles and looks at Tim "Manipulative isn't she?"

Before Tim can respond Laura says "Of course that's why I always get my way."

"Ahem." I break in. Ahh love just what was the word you just said?"

"Manipulative?"

"Yes, that one, and just what does that mean?"

"Its kind of influencing people to do or get what you want, right? Why?"

"I don't think stupid people use words like that how about you guys? Ever heard of stupid people using big words like that?"

Quinn pushes me gently and says "Ok ok I get it."

Laura and Tim both look askance at me.

"Quinn keeps insisting that he's stupid and I've been proving to him he's anything but."

Tim looks at Quinn "Bud I'm really sorry I didn't help you out sooner but let me tell you I've been watching you and Jason and Jason's been telling me how you've been doing with your studies and I have to agree with him. Your NOT stupid."

Laura jumps in "you remember our talk last night how you kept connecting the dots before I could finish what I was saying and I kept telling Jason he was going to have problems keeping up with you? That wasn't flattery. I was teasing Jason about his intelligence, which in my estimation has gone up since he fell in love with you" and she winks at us. "But you picked up on pretty much everything very quickly. I'll also be up front with you if I thought you were stupid family or not I wouldn't have offered you a job with the business or at least not in the position I have in mind for you but that's later. Now lets go shopping!"

Quinn turns back to me and snuggles up against my chest "I love you, don't ever forget that."

"OH trust me I wont, and I love you right back" and I kiss the top of his head.

"OK so where set" Laura says. "I'll meet you guys in an hour at our place and we'll take the SUV." Tim chuckles at the look on my face.

"The SUV Laura? Really?" Laura rubs her hands together gleefully.

"OH yes this is going to be fun."

I groan and stage whisper to Quinn "Quick have a relapse, pass out, fake a concussion or something or we're doomed."

Tim starts laughing "Yes I think I might actually enjoy having to work today."

"Hey Tim, I don't think I have any time available to take off right? You really need me in the office right?"

"Ha not on your life, maybe next time you wont mention shopping where Laura can hear it, as it is your all on your own."

"You guys are just awful."

"Ok you guys get out. Quinn and I'll will catch up with you at the house Laura." I release Quinn and walk over to Laura and slip my arm around her waist and walk her over to Tim. I slip my other arm around his waist pull them both to me in a hug, which they return. "I love you guys so much and thank you for everything."

Tim just grins at me and Laura rubs my arm

"Anytime Bud"

Laura leans forward and kisses my check and then grabs Tim's arm. "Ok see you guys in about an hour" and then they are out the door.

I turn to Quinn and he's standing there staring at me. "You guys were all just joking around right?"

"Wishful thinking hon."

"Really? We're taking an SUV to go shopping for me?!

"Afraid so." Quinn looks like he's about to run for it. "Hey baby come here." I take Quinn into my arms. He feels so good there, I don't think I'll ever get tired of holding him. The way he fits so perfectly in my arms and against my body. "Laura is a shop-a-holic and she is about to have a field day. In fact I'm sure she had a mini orgasm when she heard I needed to take you shopping." Quinn giggles and then gets serious.

"Jason is it ok? I mean I don't have any way to pay for anything. We could go back to the trailer and I've got some clothes there that are just fine."

"Baby we are never setting foot in that place again EVER! Not to mention the fact Laura would have both our asses if we stood her up. Baby its all fine. None of us are poor in fact Tim and Laura have more then enough money. This shopping trip wont even put a scratch in their bank account, both of them come from very wealthy families. They also pay me very well so trust me you don't need to stress over this. Just relax and let Laura pamper you, but I will say if you start to feel bad just say the word and we'll head out. You've had a very rough few days and if we need to we can cut this trip short and not even Laura will stop me from calling it quits. You good with that?"

"Yeah I think I can handle that."

"Ok then lets get something to eat and head over to Tim and Laura's."

"Is there any soup left? That would be perfect if its alright."

"Of course its alright hon, and yes have a seat and I'll warm some up for you. I think I'll just chow down on some left over's myself."

I heat us both up leftovers and then put everything away. As I'm putting things away Quinn gets up and starts washing dishes. I join him at the sink and as he finishes washing his bowl I take it and rinse it as he starts on my plate. Its all done quickly and smoothly like we've done this hundreds of times before instead of for the first time. Everything just seems to click with Quinn around like its meant to be. He finishes washing the last of the silverware and hands it to me. As I'm rinsing is off, he moves behind me and slides his arms around my chest resting his face against my back. I rise off the suds and put the utensils in the dish strainer and put my hands behind my back and hug him to me.

"You feel really good love. I really like how you feel against me." Quinn straightens up and bit and I can feel his hard cock pushing against my ass. "Hmm and that feels very good."

"Really? Do you think, I mean can I..ah maybe tonight?" and I can feel his flushing through my shirt.

"Are you asking if you can fuck me tonight?" as I grind my ass into his hard cock.

"Yes," he says so softly I can barely hear him.

"On one condition" I say as I turn around and pull our hips tighter together and rub my hard rod against his "you keep the jock on."

"OH hell yeah!" and I can feel his cock jerk at the thought.

"Now lets get going before Laura sends the "boys" after us."

"Boys?"

"Yeah they're called 'Daddy's boys' but I'll explain later for now lets just get going."

We put on our shoes, grab our jackets and head out the door. The day is bright but chill. Feels like it might snow tonight. I push the button on my key and unlock all the doors and as I get in I ask Quinn, "Hon do you know how to drive?"

"No we never had a car and Dina wouldn't sign the permission slip for me to take the class."

"Well guess that's another thing to add to the list of stuff we need to do. You're going to need to learn to drive so if you to get some where you can just take the car" I say as I pull out of the drive way and head to Tim's.

"I can take the bus."

"Hon bus takes way to long if you're in a hurry and besides you can chauffeur me around from time to time."

"OH I thought we were going clothes shopping for me not getting you a wheelchair...old man."

"Hmm old man huh? Will see who gets wore out first tonight then" and I grin evilly at him.

"Hmm now that sounds fun." And then Quinn reaches down and palms the front of his pants. Then he surprises me by sliding down the front of sweats exposing his jock encased cock. I can the skin through the laces and his cock pushes against them. I'm trying to keep my eyes on the road but Quinn's cock is like a magnet drawing my eyes. Quinn then slides his hand into the top of the jock and I can see him wrap it around his cock. He looks over at me and smiles. "Like what you see?"

"OH FUCK YES!"

Then he pulls his hand out and pulls the front of his pants back up. "Maybe if your good I'll let you see more later" and he just grins at me.

"Oh your a cock tease."

"Yep, but just for you" and he leans over and kisses my check. "Jason, can I ask you something?"

"Of course love"

"Is it ok for me to do things like that?"

"Oh hell yeah its ok for you to do things like that as long as they're directed at me and not anyone else."

"I'd never do that to anyone else Jason. I only want to do those things to you but I don't want you to think.. its from...well you know."

"Sweetheart from what little you've told me I don't think when you did work for your mother you ever did anything even remotely like that to the other guys."

"It's kind of funny that everyone thinks that is what whores do but in reality most guys really don't want that. They just want you to blow them and then bend over. They are paying to blow their wad not to be teased and played with."

"Quinn my idea of a relationship is constant flirting, teasing, touching, kissing and just enjoying being together. Not sure if you've noticed but I kind of like touching you and you touching me back."

Quinn grins "nope never noticed just like I have no clue how much you like to kiss me."

"OH yeah I'm sure you have no clue" I grin back.

"You know what else I'm not sure about?"

"No clue what's that?"

Quinn leans over and breaths in my ear "I have no idea how much you like to slide your hard, thick, precum facet of a cock deep into my ass and blow your load deep into my guts" and then he licks my ear."

"OH fuck Quinn your going to get us killed you keep doing that to me", I'm having a hell of a time trying to adjust my cock and drive at the same time.

He laughs "Ok I'll behave. You know I've never been in a relationship and everything you've said you like is what I've dreamed one would be like. I can't seem to get enough of touching you and most the time I just want to curl up into you and forget the rest of the world."

I get my cock adjusted and then lay my arm across the top of the seat and allow my hand to rest on the back of Quinn's headrest so that I can run my fingers through his hair. He just leans back into it. Then he reaches across and lays his hand on my thigh and looks at me asking silently if its alright. I smile at him and the rest of the drive to Tim's house is quiet as we both relax just being at peace with the world.

Tim and Laura live about 35 min outside the city and fortunately there's very little traffic out this way. Pulling up to the gate I punch in the number code and wait for the gate to slide open. The gate smoothly rolls open and I drive in. The driveway is lined with old willow's and curves up to a 3 story house that stretches over 6000 sq feet complete with pool, basement, bar-b-Que bit big enough to feed a dozen armies and a horse shoe pit. Glancing over at Quinn he looks like a fish out of water. His mouth is wide open and his eyes look like their going to pop out of his head.

"They live HERE!

"Yep this is where your dad and half sisters live. So let them spoil you and it would probably be best that if you meet your sisters you don't let them know your related. At least not till Laura and Tim give us the go ahead on that."

"Yeah I can see that. Jason can you stop for a second please?"

"Sure hon, you okay?"

"Actually no I'm not" and he sounds angry.

"What's up love"

"I'm kind of feeling conflicted right now."

"OH!" and it dawns on me that this just might have been a very bad idea. "You need to talk hon?"

"No, yes, I mean I don't want to but I don't think, ..I need to yell or scream or hit something. I mean how could he leave me like that! He knew what was happening to me, he could have saved me. He could have..he could, why didn't he HELP ME! Quinn is rocking back and forth in his seat. He has his hands around his waist and his face is beat red. Suddenly he lashes out and he's pounding his fist on the dash board. "He has this perfect house, perfect wife, perfect job, fucking perfect daughters, and I wasn't good enough to help! Am I so awful that he couldn't do anything to help me! His own goddamned son!" and Quinn is screaming now.

"Quinn, baby look at me." Quinn turns to me

"Don't tell me he had his reasons!"

"I wont. I'm not going to excuse or justify anything but I do want you to take a deep breath and just let yourself 'feel'"

Quinn gives me a puzzled look

"You are in every way entitled to these feeling and they are very valid feelings and I want you to sit back and let them wash over and through you till you can get through them and think rationally about them. Take as long as you need, if we have to sit here all day that's just fine but you need to work through this. Now take a deep breath and let it out slowly."

Quinn sits there for a minute like he's going to argue with me and then takes a deep shuddering breath and lets it out slowly.

"Again"

Quinn takes another breath and lets it out.

"Now keep doing that while I tell you a story. Now I want to make this clear I do not know how you feel. I can empathize and assume I know how you feel but I don't know exactly how you feel. But I can tell you about something that happened to me that allows me to share some of the feelings you do. Are you ok with that?

Quinn nods as he continues breathing. Suddenly my phone ding's to announce a text. "Ok hold that thought." Pulling my phone out of my pocket I have a text from Laura

Why are you stopped in the middle of the drive is everything ok?

NO! Major crisis do NOT come out right now. Abandonment issues!

"Ok when I was younger I already knew I was gay and most of the kids knew I was different. Most of them would make fun of me and pick on me but not like what you went through. This was a private school so I have to many physical problems but that didn't stop them from sneering at me and making life difficult. Well one day I mean this guy. He was very attractive, nice and didn't pick on me. In fact he stood up for me and became my best friend. We became inseparable and I feel in love. We got into high school and we went through our experimental stage and my best friend became my lover. He dated others and I tried to but I really didn't want anyone but Tim. I would have done anything for him. When we got to college he met and fell in love with a Laura. I wanted to hate her, I did hate her for a while. How dare she come in and take the man that had been my best friend and lover for so many years. Two things made me fall in love with her as well. The day after Tim proposed to Laura he called me over to his apartment. When I got there he told me the 'Good New' I felt like the world had ended. As I was leaving Tim pulled me in for one last 'lovers kiss'. Neither of us knew it but Laura had just drive up and saw it all. I left the apartment in a haze. I don't even know where I was going but at one point I couldn't walk any more and sat down and cried my broken heart out. It was so unfair. I spent years loving this man and he just dumped me for some bitch. And if you tell Laura I called her that she'll just say she's earned that title." Quinn gives a half smile and goes back to breathing but I can tell some of the anger has left him as I tell him about my past. So there I was wishing I was dying and Laura comes up behind me ready to crucify me and you know what? She took one look at me and instead of yelling at me for kissing her boyfriend she says she is so sorry and hugs me."

"And this has exactly what to do with how I feel" I can hear the anger returning to Quinn's voice.

"Almost there love, honest. Trust me I'm getting there." My phone dings again

OH fuck!

That's putting it mildly. Now let me take care of this if I can.

"So now I can't even hate Laura. I've lost my love and I have to endure watching the two love birds while I want the ground to swallow me up. Laura did try to keep it under wraps and not rub my face in it. So after a while I figured I needed to move on and try to find someone else. I fooled around with a couple of guys then I met Tony. I thought Tony could be the one to replace Tim. He was great in bed and made me forget about Tim when we had sex. I thought I could learn to love him like I did Tim. Then I got sick. Really sick. Tony took care of me for the first three days then he left me. I found a note when I went to go throw up in the bathroom telling me I needed to go get an HIV test. I was throwing up, had a fever, chills the whole bit...and it was all Tim's fault." When I say this Quinn's face hits the floor. "I blamed Tim. If he hadn't left me I would never have gotten sick, I wouldn't have tried to replace him. He knew how I felt about him. He could have saved me from getting HIV all he had to do was just love me like I loved him. I even called him to tell him that but Laura answered the phone. I was half delirious with a favor and probably wasn't making much sense but Laura came over and took care of me. So I may not know exactly how you feel but I do understand it. But let me give you some food for thought." I turn to face him, "if things had gone differently then I wouldn't be sitting here with the young man that I really am in love with. I can tell you that as much as I was in love with Tim and how I wanted the world to end when he left me, if you left me or something was to happen to you then the world would end for me. In the short amount of time that I've known you my world would quite literally end without you in it. If Tim had taken care of you, and raised you here I would never have gotten to be in love with you. I would have been 'Uncle Jason' and I would be living quietly as a hermit like I was before you came into my life. So yes it sucked and it wasn't fair and it was just down right fucking wrong, but out of the fucked up mess came the one man that I love more then anything else in this world. So I can't tell you to forgive him for what he did but I hope you'll forgive me when I say I'm so glad he left you with that bitch of a mother other wise I would never be able to do this. I lean forward and take Quinn's face into my hands and draw him to me and tenderly kiss his lips pouring every ounce of love I have into it. At first he tightens up in resistance and then he relaxes and his hands release themselves from his waist and slide up my arms to rest in my hair as he returns me kiss. "I love you so much" I mumble into the kiss.

I feel hot tears dripping onto my face mixing with my own. "I love you too." He pulls his lips back but presses his forehead to mine. "I guess he'll just have to make it up to me by buying me expensive clothes."

"That's my boy. Now lets go collect on that debt ok? And two things, lets try to have a good time today and always always remember, I will always be here for you and I love you so very very much!"

One of the best stories around here, hope to read more stories from you

• Like 1