Faces?

Fickloch

How important are faces to you in your fuck-partners?

I just ask this now because I've had a fuck partner who comes over to fuck me now and then, but only with a ski mask on. I just got to see him without the mask the other day, and he has a horrible, drug addled face. Before that, I'd known him as a guy with a great body. He might have worked out a lot, but he had a great body I think, naturally. I have a thought process to go through now when I saw him next him. Am I still as attracted to him? I will tell my conclusions on this, but I'm wondering what ya'll think.

For that reason I love backroom sex. I just wanna know about a guy's dick. I don't care about the rest. I often will only hook up and go to a guy's place if they will make the place real dark so that I can't really see them. I just walk in and drop my pants right inside the door, bend over, take their load and leave. Sometimes I see the guy afterwards, but I prefer not to. I find it extremely hot never seeing the guy. The problem is that I also have a romantic side and after the hot anonymous sex in the dark, every once in a while I feel like I really would like to make out, but seeing the guy ruins the scene for me and once I see a guy, I won't do them again.

It is different if I am dating and looking to meet the man of my dreams, but for hot sex I don't wanna see him.

Very important to me everywhere except in backrooms, bath houses, etc. because the dynamic is different. I don't even want to know his name in those cases. However, here, as everywhere else, I like to know who I'm chatting with. While "hidden" from this site, it only takes about three seconds to find a link with my face and chest.

well i still like this guy, but he's down on my list.

You should totally let him know that you dig him less, chances are he is being nicer to you because he feels a connection but once you come clean and hurt his feelings a bit he will probably dose you good and whore you out to friends the way you probably secretly wish for. He is probably going to do that to you anyhow if he is a regular user, if he hasn't yet already, so I say go for it and enjoy the ride man!