Blindfolded cumdump taking anonymous load in dt toronto ..nobody refused

cumdumphole

title says it all

I am a cumdump pig and take loads

I like to post ads on craigslist and other sites offering my blindfolded cumdump pig hole to dump in

I am on all 4's blindfolded with hole in the air and apt door open ready to take seed

will take any load at anytime

totally anonymous and nsa

you can take pics/video it all good

usually around afternoons till late in the evening but will get up in take a load no matter what time guys stop in

weekends are always best ..usally start Friday mornings and go non stop till sunday night but generally my hole is available to anyone at anytime to dump 24/7

• 2 years later...

nasty blindfolded cumdump pig on all 4's with dripping hole up in the air taking loads from sluts, whores, homeless guys, junkies, addicts 416-963-9602 

any mean twisted top wanna whore out this nasty pig on craigslist and make me take the dirtiest nastiest fucks you can find online? 

i take loads 24/7  and i live downtown near the gay village...416-963-9602 ..call anytime and ask for the address

groups+

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i posted   this message about a year agos  ""Dt toronto blindfolded cumfump hole takes all loads offered " ..walk in and see me blindfolded with my fuckhole in the air begging for your  nut \breed it and dump your nut in it balls deep  ..number is  xxx-xxx-xxxx   ....{ I xxx out the number i posted as it was my landline, but have a cell now which i prefer to use,, cell number is posted in the new message below} 

partied up blindfolded cumdump /urinal  downtown offerring out free booze and hole to fuck to all that stop by tonight (October 6th 2018}  if you ,your friends , or anyone wants to use a spun party hole/urinal tonight just text "address" to 647-608-9602 and you will recieve a text back with in 5 minutes with address and details, that also goes for anyone you give the number to or anyone that may come across it and calls, feel free to write it bathroom stalls in bars or on bulletin board or if feeling twisted post it out onine, you can or anyone thats wants can whore me out and sit back and drink, party, whatever and watch me take load after load in my hole and piss down my throat ...i got 3 lrg bottles of black label premium 12 yr old scotch foor guys that show can dink, i m goint to leave a bottle out and a nunch of glasses on the coffee table tonight so if you are hitting the bars tonight spread the word that a cumdum slut taking loads blindfolded  is offerring all you can drink to all uys that show and will be on all 4s in front of thm blindfolded/maybe hooded with hole up letting all/any guy that walks thru my apt door breed me, drink, watch and when tey need to piss they just calll out they need the urinal and i will crawl over to them and get on my knees and open wide and ghug it all back, laugh at me ,tell me im fucken nasty, ..its all good ,i doubt you wl get this message today october 6th but if you do get it tonight and you want to drink more after bars close or even before,they close and/or fuck hole, whore me, or watch me take loads cum and piss  just texr for the addresss and stop by ..same goes for any friends you bring or anyone that comes across my cell and text "address" just pass out te info round the bar or post it up on a bulletin board if they have one  FREE BOOZE  ..I ive downtown right close tu the village and will be going all night

If you don't make it tonight I pretty much take  loads 24/7 .. I'm a cumdumpster pig, i take them all blindfolded keeping it totally anonymous and i never refuse a load ...so call anytime